her secret // laurmau ✔

Da -iwazoomi-

"I have a secret to tell you..." "Yeah, well, what is it?" "I-I...." "You, What?" "I love you." °•° ⚠Disclaim... Altro

0%
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
Hate
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
17%
18%
SUP
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
Thank You
wow

16%

621 28 2
Da -iwazoomi-

I'm so bored so I decided to write a chapter. I will still write one on Monday tho. Also, I have this thing in my drafts that I'm never going to publish because its book ideas, and I wrote this one that im really proud of. I honestly think its going to be sad. Also this whole story is going to be a flash back so...ha! Enjoy! And yes, I have a picture of bokuto dabbing. Dont you dare judge me.

Laurence's POV:

August 19, 2013

Screams. Screams were all I could here coming from Garroth's house.

"Please don't...F-Father...please put the bottle do--"

All I could do was watch.

Why couldn't I do anything!

My legs wouldn't move. All I could do is watch a horrified Garroth, Zane, and Zianna get beat by his drunk father.

"This is all your fault!" Zane screams at me, tears running down his eyes as his mother laid unconscious on the ground. A tear ran down as a sharp pain met with my cheek. "All your fault!" He screamed again.

This is my fault...

All mine.

I'm sorry...

I shouldn't have said that. Why did I say that. Aphmau...Katelyn...Garroth...Zianna...Zane...I'm so sorry...

Everything is my fault. I can't do anything to help my friend.

Why won't my feet move?

Garroth just noticed what Zane has done to me and yelled at him, telling Zane to shut up, saying that I did nothing wrong.

But Zane was right.

This is all my fault.

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!

My back hits the wall as Garroth's drunk father pushes me. Yelling at me and telling me to get out of my house.

But I can't.

I can't leave Garroth alone.

I can't leave Zane alone.

I can't leave Zianna alone.

I. Can't. Leave.

I stay in my spot, not moving, even if my legs allowed it. He smacks me. Way harder then when Zane did.

I was knocked to the ground. Tears rushing down my checks as I stayed on the carpet floor of the living room. My vision goes black.

I hear sirens in the distance.

Thank god. The police are here.

August 20, 2013

I can't remember anything after that. Thoughts filled my mind as I layed on the white hospital bed.

Is Garroth okay?
Is he dead?
I hope he's alright.

A tear fell down my rosy cheeks as I turned to face the wall on the bed. I tried to keep my sobs quiet, but I failed(My life in a sentence) I scream, burying my face into my hands as I curled up into a ball.

A sudden knock rang on my door, I turned to see a nurse in a bright white outfit. She noticed I was crying and came running to me, engulfing me in a tight, warm hug.

"Is everything alright? Why are you crying?" She said softly as she pulled away, grabbing my shoulders, and looking straight into my eyes. "I'm fine." I said, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. She sighed and said something that filled me with joy.

"Garroth is fine."

It seems like that bird...

Is owl up in your grill!

HA!

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

I AM REGRETTING EVERYTHING

BUT YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY

THIS CHAPTER IS 557 WORDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.8K 176 57
A collection of my Spy School oneshots from AO3, featuring Alexander blowing up his kitchen, Erica going to kindergarten, and more.
256K 4.1K 39
Earth and Mewni have now merged into one; all because of a rebel mewman princess and human safe-kid's love for one another (and magic, of course)! No...
4.1K 149 5
When Rachel is forced with the idea of a double date from her red-headed best friend, she forcefully agrees, just for her friend's sake. But when she...
18.6K 176 14
After The Loud mistreat Lincoln, a new neighbor arrives in her neighborhood. It is normal right? Only one new person will come to live in front of yo...