5%

Nobody's POV:

Aphmau jumped up and gave Katelyn a huge hug. Katelyn looked down at the small girl hugging her back.

Aphmau let go of the blunette and said, "You'd really do that for me?!" Her eyes showing hope and happiness.

Katelyn smirked. "Of course! You are my bestfriend right? I'd do anything for you!" She said smiling, while putting on some chapstick in the mirror.

"...H-How..?" Aphmau scooted closer to Katelyn. "How are you going to pull that off?" She asked hopefully, looking wide eyed at the girl.

"Simple." She started, putting the chapstick back into her bag. "All I have to do is pin him to a wall, threaten him, and tell him to date you! Boom, easy as pie!" Katelyn smiled proudly at her plan.

Aphmau's huge smile soon turned into a frown.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it...?" Katelyn asked tilting her head to the side a bit.

"N-No! That's not it at all!" The small girl squeaked, waving her hands in front of her face. "Your plan is great! It's just...I don't want a forced relationship. I want him to want me for me, not because he's scared to not do so. And when after graduation comes, we can get married and have 34 children!!" Aphmau said, going into la-la land, hearts growing in her eyes.

Katelyn just gave a look to the small girl, before sighing. "Alright" she breathed out. "It'll be hard! ......But I'll try my best" she said, with a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "R-Really!?" Katelyn nodded.

Aphmau engulfed her into another hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She yelled repeatedly. Katelyn blew a strand of hair put of her face. "Whatever...."

But if you looked closely, a small blush could be seen on the blunettes face.
● ● ●