19%

Pfft...

"Laurance?"

Laurance turned around to the familiar voice echoing through the room. Once he saw him he dropped the pictures that he was holding and his mouth fell agape.

"C-Chicken Shaman? No..."

"Ah! Lau~rance!" The Chicken Shaman exclaimed, rolling his tongue while saying his name. He slowly walked over to him, four chickens slowly trailing behind him, squaking loudly every couple of seconds. "I see you got rid of that ridiculously hideous orange hair of yours! Good, good!"

Laurance just wanted to die right there on the spot. He didn't feel like dealing with the Chicken Shaman right now. Especially since it was late and he was tired.

"What are you even doing here?" Laurance looked at him in disbelief, trying to process everything that's going on.

"I needed some eggs."

...

"Some. Eggs." Laurance balled his fists and gritted his teeth. He really hated this man. He just wanted to strangle him, kick him, punch him, drink his blood, eat his guts until there is no more left in his body and then sacrifice it to Satan (meh frand) for a cheeze-it.

Ahem, wut?

Laurance was getting very triggered (tRIGEerEd), he walked closer to the Chicken Shaman, shaking slightly in rage.

"You..." He started, his face was red with anger and his eyes were slitted. "hAVE C H I C K E N S!!" He screamed at him, pointing a finger at Gabriella, one of the Chicken Shaman's chickens.

He put his hand over his chest acting as if I had just offended him. "Excuse you, mister." He put his finger to my face acting like he a sass queen.

Bich pls...

"My chickens are not eggs. Ugh..." He slightly pushed me out of the way and opened the fridge. He finches slightly when the cold air touched his skin. He reaches inside and grabs the eggs, closing the sliver door and walking away.

Once he leaves I scoff slightly and turn around to pick up the pictures that I have previously just dropped on the floor.

Picking it up, I noticed what the Chicken Shaman had said.

"My chickens are not eggs. Ugh..."

I sigh and put the photos on the fridge. I grab myself some milk from inside the fridge and make me a glass. I sit down st the see through glass table and take a sip, rubbing one of my temples as I did so.

"This is going to be a long day..."

I honestly dont even know...

I'm just

I needed to update so here is a random chapter

ANYWAY

TIME FOR INSPIRATIONAL PUNS

AHEM

OKAY

SO...

YOU TAKE UP SPACE AND YOU HAVE MASS

SO YOU KNOW WHAT

YOU MATTER

ill leave