17%

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! NEW STORY UPDATE, HEY!! SORRY THAT IT'S LATE!!! :P

Laurence's POV:

I lay on my bed, that night playing in my head over and over. I was in my room. I turned my head slightly to the side to look at my clock to check what time it is.

2:05

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I reached my arm out to get my phone. I turned it one, the object making a little 'click' noise as I did so.

1 new message

Aph ^v^
1:57

Hey, you up?

I chuckled a bit, wondering why she was up so late. Don't we have school tomorrow? I decided to reply since I had nothing better to do.

Laur Laur
2:07

Why are you still up?

I sat my phone down and thought I'd at least try to get some sleep. Right when I got comfy, my phone lit up and vibrated.

Aph ^v^
2:10

Can't sleep...
Hey, can I talk to you about something?

Laur Laur
2:11
Sure, is everything all right?

That night, I will forever regret asking that question. That night, she told me something that will break my best friend if he ever found out. That night she said something to me that I will never forget.

Aph ^v^
2:14

Can I call you for this?

Laur Laur
2:15

Yeah, sure. Is everything alright?

My phone lit up as my ringtone played, making me cringe slightly at how stupid it was. I looked at the caller ID, and it was just who I thought it was.

"Aphmau, is everything alright? Are you okay?" I said, concern lacing every word that came out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just..." There was a small pause before she said the rest.

"I have a secret to tell you..."

"Yeah, well, what is it?"

"I-I...."

"You, What?"

"I love you."

I widened my eyes and immediately hung up. Which, I probably shouldn't have.

Heat rushed to my cheeks as I picked up my phone and tried to call her again. She didn't answer, so I kept on trying until she did.

She never did.

I got up out of my bed, put on my Spongebob slippers, and my black coat and ran out of the house. Running to Aphmau's. I ran as fast as I could, my breath frosty every time I panted.

When I got to her house I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I kept on knocking but to no avail. I then remembered that she always left a spare key under the rug. I grabbed the key and put it into the key whole, turning it slightly, and opening the door. I ran upstairs and slammed the door open to Aphmau's bedroom. I looked to see a tiny girl on her bed, eyes red and puffy from crying and a pillow hugged to her chest.

She looked at me in surprise but looked away. I ran towards her and engulfed her into a warm hug.

"I'm sorry..."

WHAT DO YOU CALL AN OWL IN ARMOUR....?

KNIGHT OWL!!

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

NYEHEEE

IM EVIL NYEHEH