2%

Katelyn's POV:

'I'm worried about Aphmau. She's been acting strange. She said she was tired, but but I don't believe her. She's always tired but she's never acted this strange. Maybe it's first day jitters. No. That can't be it. Out of all the time I've known her she's never been nervous for the first day.

Well, we are in high school now.'

All these thoughts kept flooding my mind during class. We were in Mr.Johnson's class. Math. My favorite subject. Note the sarcasm.

I averted my eyes at Aphmau and saw her staring at someone. I looked at who she was staring at.

It was none other than Laurence Meteli Zvahl.

I smirked at Aphmau, then got out a sticky note. I wrote something down.

'You like him, don't you! ;)'

I poked her arm to get her attention, then handed her the note.

Once she read it her eyes widened. You could even see some pink on her cheeks.

She got out her pencil and wrote something down. While she was writing I looked at the board, pretending to listen. Once she was done she handed it back to me.

'Who are you talking about, Katelyn? I have a crush on no one except my books.'

I giggled softly at what she wrote.

'You know exactly who I'm talking about. Laurence Meteli Zvahl.'

I handed the note to her. I took a small glance at her and I saw her blushing harder than ever. I just smirked.

She handed the note back.

'I'll tell you later.'

~*~

I will update tomorrow. 👾

What's your favorite thing that you like about yourself?

Me? *Shrugs* I don't know.