A Harry Potter Fan Fiction; H...

By fangirling_in_321

Follow Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny as they attend Hogwart's University. The first in a trilogy. Sorry, I'm... More

A Harry Potter Fan Fiction; Hogwarts University
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 14

785 10 3
By fangirling_in_321

A/N; Dark and depressing last chap, I know. But anyways, this one shouldn't be so bad.

Thanks, as always, to my friends for supporting me.

Hermione

I sat down on the bench, clutching my aching head, as the rest of Griffindor gathered around the portrait hole, all whispering about a supposed Ravenclaw that had gotton into the Fat Lady's painting, and when they saw Cho standing there, they were soon yelling and screaming.

Which, of course, just made my headache worse. It was so bad that I had to lie down. Then I realized something.

"Ron..." I began, and I was shocked to hear my voice come out in a croak. Ron crouched down beside me, holding my hand. "Ron, Ginny's in the common room. And she's the only person in there."

"Oh great. That's just what I needed. And Chang, will you please stop doing this?" Ron spat.

"Harry, I've read about this somewhere. I'm not aware of how you do this, but... there's two ways of getting Cho out. One will bring her back to her normal self but... Harry, if you choose that option then Ginny will never get out of the common room. And we'll never get in. The other will mean that Ginny gets out bit Cho will stay as she is."

Cho gave me a scornful look. "Well, thanks for that, Mudblood. It's obvious what he's going to choose."

I guess Harry didn't hear her, becuase he didn't respond.

"So you have a choice. Cho or Ginny?"

A/N; I know it's a short chapter but it's quite  a hard one to write about. Anyways...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.5K 16
(Y/n) is a ten years old girl,that was being left by her parents and was delivered to her fosters one.First she didn't know that but time to time she...
407K 8.1K 67
A Draco Malloy x Harry Potter's twin! Reader Ever wanted to go to Hogwarts? Ever wanted to be famous? Ever wanted to be Harry Potter's sister? And da...
51.2K 959 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)
82.4K 2.3K 20
Hermione is in her third year when she uses the time turner but something goes wrong and she ends up at Hogwarts when harry's parents ect. are at sch...