Underfell Sister Scenarios

Por EmilySkelewolf

How would your life be as Sans and Papyrus's sister in Underfell? Más

Papyrus (when you cant sleep)
Sans (when you can't sleep)
Papyrus (When you get hurt)
Sans (When you get hurt)
Papyrus (When you are sad)
Sans (when your sad)
Papyrus and Sans (when you fight for them)
Papyrus (When you block an attack)
Sans (When you block an attack)
Papyrus (When you train)
Sans (when you train)
Papyrus (When you look at the 'stars')
Sans (When you look at 'stars')
A/N
Saying their name (y r a baby bones in this)
Sans (When you have a nightmare)
Papyrus (When you're trying to protect Frisk)
Sans (When Cross attacked)
You and Sci (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 2 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 4 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 5 (Christmas AU)
Sans (When he runs away)
Papyrus (When you run away)
Sans (Taking the abuse)
Sans (bone chipping yourself)
Sans and Papyrus (When Chara kills them)
A/N
UnderLust (Sans + Papyrus)
Error's deal PART 1
Error's Deal PART 2
Error's deal A/N
Error's deal Part 3

You and Sci 3 (Christmas AU)

7.8K 204 106
Por EmilySkelewolf

After a bit, you woke up and Sci walked you out to a bedroom that was in the house. "Heh, hey Sci. Where were you? Did you find (y/n)?" Sans (undertale) asked as Sci walked into the kitchen. "Oh! Uh... mhmm I found (y/n)... Uh.." Sci was blushing as the fell bros walked in. "Whats wrong- ughh..." Geno added before the eggnog got to him. "Nothing! Just... um... How old is (y/n)?" "Your age, WHY?" Everyone turned around to see the fell bros. Sci gulped and rubbed the back of his skull, "Nothing! Heh, j-just wondering since she isn't really in other aus!"

The fell bros gave each other a look before they looked back at Sci. "You don't like (y/n)? Do you?" Everyone was staring at Sci as his blush grew and he left his mouth wide open with no words. "I.... i... i.." Sci was speechless until you walked in. "Hey guys, this guy is 'Reaper Sans' and he says somebody is dying even though I've told him it's the party." You explained, to everybody, you looked half dead. (See what I did there?) "Hey sis, question, do you like Sci?" You paused with a red blush on your face, Reaper sipped his Starbucks smoothie as you stood there. "Sis...?"

"OH HEY! LOOOK AT THE TIME! I GOTTA GO FEED MY NEW CAT!"

You ran off with a embarrassed look on your face. Fell Pap and Fell Sans looked at Sci and gave him a death glare before going to find you.

"So... You like her?"

"PLEASE STOP SANS!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

283 11 46
Reader Insert. What if you were sans? No not actually a Sans, but the Sans of the underground while the real Sans lives above ground as a human? And...
44.6K 1.1K 49
This is a continuation of UNDERTALE (The Game) of life on the surface where Chara And Frisk Live a very happy life! Imagine it like a Slice of life a...
157K 5.6K 42
Sans and Papyrus were your best friends until randomly they just cut off all contact with you. This went for everyone else in your life so it didn't...
45.4K 1.7K 18
what if someone reincarnated as underswap sans and they kidnap error instead of being kidnapped by error? let's find out hehehe... This is no Blue o...