The newest member of the John...

By KittyKatLovesyoux

Broken. Abused. Confused. Angry. Fed up. All the feelings teenager Scarlett Mayers feels after she's placed i... More

The newest member of the Johnsons household.
Chapter 2- The Johnsons.
Chapter 4- Friends.
Chapter 5-Chicken and chips.
Chapter 6-The first step.
Chapter 7-New phone.
Chapter 8- Not again.
Chapter 9- Confession.
Chapter 10- Hay's bed.
Chapter 11- Silver blades.
Chapter 12- Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 13- Tickles
Chapter 14- What are you waiting for?.
Chapter 15- Guilt.
Chapter 16- second time this week.
Chapter 17- When was your last period?
Chapter 18- Faint
Chapter 19- Twins
Chapter 20- blood
Chapter 21- Haden knew
Chapter 22- Your dead
Chapter 23- Can we start over?
Chapter 24- CRASH
Chapter 25- did I die?
Chapter 26- more heartbreak.
Chapter 27- saying goodbye.
Chapter 28- history repeats itself.
Chapter 29- Pop
Eplilogue.

Chapter 3- hate life.

195 8 0
By KittyKatLovesyoux

Once I was packed again, I walked down to the office. Michelle beamed at me.

"Are you all set?" She asked me with a heart warming smile.

Thoughts flooded my mind. Was I ready? What if I didn't like the family? What if I didn't fit in? I had nowhere else to go.

I gulped and nodded knowing I couldn't back out now.

"We've sorted out transport and things for your fathers funeral on Tuesday. " Sarah said with a small smile. My eyes bulged out from my head, how could I forget something like that? I'm such a horrible person. Tears began to well up in my eyes at the thought of my father. I know he isn't the best role model or anything but he was still my dad! I loved him more than anything in the world, although a part of me hates him for taking Harley away from me.

"Shall we make tracks then dear?" James asked me with a smile.

I nodded, afraid that if I spoke my voice would break and all my feelings would leave my body immediatly.

"Wow, this is where you live?" I asked the Johnsons as we pulled up outside there home. There was a big iron gate infront of us, it looked to have an alarm device at the side.

"George, would you mind opening the gate" James spoke into the speaker by the press of a button.

"Certainly" a reply came.

The red light on the alarm thing flashed green and the gate began to move to allow the car to enter.

The car was a red mustang and very expensive. I looked out side of the car windows before entering a garage? Wow! This house was huge. It was a white house with a balcony going right round.

"Ready dear?" Sarah said from the passenger seat.

Speechless, I nodded and jumped out the car.

An elder man came out from nowhere.

"George, take scarlett here's luggage from the boot of the car and take them up to her room please, while I introduce the rest of the household to her"Sarah spoke.

"Certainly madam" George replied with a kurt nod as he opened up the boot. I swear I saw shock smack him in the face, but it quickly changed to a face of relief. Yes, I only had one suitcase with me, I didn't have a lot of belongings.

Sarah and James began to walk off out of the garage and to the front of the house. I followed quickly before I got lost. There was a fountain in the middle of the driveway, a statue of cupid was placed in the middle of it. How cliche?

I stepped into the house and was immediatly over whelmed the house was enormous. There was open spaces before the set of stairs that was placed infront of me. I could see a lounge and a dinning room oposite eachother.

James and Sarah took of there jackets and turned to smile to me.

"Welcome home" they both said in sync. I smiled back as I took in the hall way. The floor was hard wood and shone brightly. There was a white fluffy carpet which ran from the middle of the hall up the stairs.

"Boys" sarah shouted as she began to walk into the lounge.

I followed suit, just as I heard footsteps run down the stairs.

I sat down on the black leather couch and watched as the boys entered the lounge.

"Boys and wee woman" James stated with a smile. "Meet the new addition to the Johnson household, Scarlett Mayers"

"Hi" I muttered as my cheeks grew hot.

"I'm kyle" one of the boys with blue eyes and blonde hair introduced himself.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Tayo, but you can just call me Ty" A boy with brown hair and blue eyes intoduced.

"I'm Lewis" a younger boy with brown hair and brown eyes told me. He had freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose.

"Adam" a much younger boy said with a huff, he crossed his arms and gave me a frown.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Adam behave" hissed James.

"And that's Ryan and Isabella" Sarah said with a smile as a much older guy maybe in his 20's came in carrying the tots. They both gargled and giggled to themselves. I smiled at them, immediately thinking of Harley, oh how I missed him.

"I'm connor" the guy greeted. His eyes were bluey/green with mousy brown hair. He was shirtless and had toned abs and biceps.

"Hi" I said in a low voice at all the guys infront of me.

"Wheres Haden?" Sarah whined while rolling her eyes.

"Upstairs with Amber" Connor replied with a shrug.

"For god sake! I told him not to invite her over today! Everytime she's here they end up arguing and Haden ends up in a vile mood. James dear, go tell Haden I want him please" Sarah instructed her husband.

I sat still completely flushed. Connors body had me completely flustered.

He was gorgeous.

We all stood there in an awkward silence as a door slamed upstairs causing everyone to turn in curiosity as James came storming down he stairs.

"That boy is a pain in the arse" he scolded as he entered the lounge area.

"What happened?" Sarah hissed.

James looked at me awkwardly and whispered in Sarah's ear. I began to frown was he talking about me?

Sarah sighed, her face began to turn beet-red. "I won't be a moment" Sarah smiled at us as she turned and headed for the stairs, James behind her.

"Woops, Hadens in for the shit" Kyle laughed.

"Yeah, hahahaha, infront of Amber too" Connor added with a chuckle.

"Why?" I decided to question, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Mum hates Amber, she doesn't treat Haden right. He's always miserable around her" Connor replied with a shrug.

"So whys he with her then?" I found my self asking again, the johnsons eyes widened.

"Full of questions today" Kyle smirked.

I blushed.

"I'm just curious" I replied in a small voice.

"I guess he just loves her" Connor said with a small smile, he must not approve of there relationship either.

I nodded, we all just stood there looking around in an awkward silence.

A high pitched cry caught me by suprise and I jumped, my heat beat rapidly as I turned to look at the twins that were now standing on the floor. Isabella was screeching and lifting her hands in the air.

"Bells, your getting to heavy" Connor whined.

Kyle rolled his eyes.

"You coming?" He asked Isabella, she just screamed even louder.

"She doesn't like you" Adam butted in with an eyeroll.

"She does too, don't you bella?" He asked her in a cooing tone.

She screamed louder, her face all screwed up as tears leaked from her eyes.

"Shut that thing up" Ty moaned and covered his ears.

I laughed at his reaction.

Bella and Ryan both turned to look at me, Ryan grabbed lewis' pants and hid behind him, While bella smiled at me.

She walked over to me.

"Up, up" she begged raising her hands in the air.

I smiled and looked at the boys almost asking for permission.

"Go ahead" Connor said with a smile.

I smiled myself and picked bella up.

"Hello beautiful, i'm Scarlett" I intoduced myself to her.

She smiled at me and hid her face in my shoulder. I laughed.

"She's just shy" Ty said with a huff.

"What's up bro? Pissed off that she doesn't like you" Connor laughed.

Tayo shot his big brother death glares and muttered curses under his breath.

"Here we go" Kyle said as footsteps ran down the stairs.

We all turned our heads into the direction of the stair case. A tanned boy with dark brown hair and dark eyes entered the living room. My mouth nearly fell agape. He was gorgeous! His jaw bone was strong and well built. I thought I saw his harsh look soften as he saw me, but before I could double take the expression was gone.

"Right, she's seen me. Can I go now?" Haden whined at his parents.

"Haden don't be so rude, introduce yourself" Sarah hissed, venom in her voice.

"Why? She probably knows it anyway" he muttered as began to retract from the living room.

"Haden" James scolded.

He turned around and rolled his eyes.

"She's just a kid from a care home, who cares?" He tutted as he completely left the living room and made his way upstairs.

I stood stunned, who the fuck does he think he is?.

"Kyle, go show Scarlett her bed room while I go and speak to Haden please" Sarah said with a polite smile.

I put down bella who ran freely back to connor and followed Kyle up the stairs.

He took me to the left wing of the house and led me from a corridor straight to another.

"Wow, this place is huge" I sighed as we walked through more and more rooms.

"You get used to it" Kyle replied.

I nodded.

"So is your bed room down here too?"I asked him with a friendly smile.

A frown appeared across his face.

"You actually share corridor with Haden" He told me in a quiet voice.

"What?" I whined as we stopped outside a door. It was the last one at the end of the corridor.

"This is your room, and the one across of you is Hadens. Mines on the right wing but connors is the next corridor along with Tayo" He informed me. I looked at Hadens wooden door then back at my own as I pushed on the door handle and the door opened.

The room was a plain beige with a big king sized bed with drapes around. The furniture was a Dark pine wood colour and the carpet was a lighter shade of beige to match the walls. There was a walk in closet which was filled to the brim with clothes, shoes and handbags and a flat screen Tv on a wooden desk.

"Its beautiful" I gushed as I looked around the room.

"Mum said once your all settled in, she'll take you bedroom shopping so you can decorate it however you want" Kyle informed me.

"I love it" I smiled brightly.

"Good" He chuckled himself as I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you" I cried.

"Pft" a sound came from outside my door, I looked over Kyles shoulder and saw Haden glaring at me before disappearing. I sighed as Kyle turned around.

"Haden" he muttered.

"Why doesn't he like me?" I grumbled.

"Haden doesn't like anybody except Amber" Kyle replied.

"He hasn't even spoken to me" I frowned.

"Hadens a dick, thats all I can really say" Kyle groaned.

I rolled my eyes and jumped on my bed as Kyle exited my room.

—-

A knocking on my door disturbed me from my slumber.

"Yeah dad?" I shouted, still half asleep.

"Erm, Scarlett" I recognised the voice of Connor.

My eyes opened wide, It wasn't a dream, I was no longer with my father nor was he alive.

"Come in" I muttered as I rubbed my eyes.

"Hi" he said with a warm welcoming smile.

"Hey" I muttered.

"Mum told me to come get you, dinners ready" he informed me. I nodded and made my way out of my room along with Connor.

I shut my door behind us, just as we started walking down the corridor another door opened, revealing Haden.

"Is it dinner?" Haden asked Connor, completely ignoring us.

"Yup" Connor muttered and carried on walking.

"Whats your problem?" Haden hissed at his older brother.

"My problem? What the fucks yours? You've been acting like a complete twat" Connor fumed.

"How the fuck have I? Since you've been at that high school you think you can read everyone like a book, like you know what goes through peoples heads. Your a joke" Haden replied and barged past us.

Connor grabbed him by the back of his shirt causing a loud scream to echo down the hall.

"Let go of him" a bleach blonde said running to Haden who was still in Connors grasp.

"Fuck off Amber" Connor hissed.

He threw Haden against the wall and held him up by his shirt.

"Your a fucking wanker! Let me go now!" Haden shouted, spit flying from his mouth.

"Apologise to Scarlett for how you acted before." Connor demanded, I felt my cheeks heat up as Hadens eyes fell to mine.

"Why should I? She's just a stranger sleeping under our fucking roof! A new member of the family? What bull shit" he said through clenched teeth.

"Connor let him go" I groaned, feeling tired of fighting. It was Haden's truthful opinion and I couldn't change that.

"Who the hell are you" Ambers voice screeched. She sounded like a nasal little girl.

"Say your sorry" Connor hissed.

"Fuck you" Haden shouted as he through his head forward and headbutted Connor straight on the nose. Connor groaned in pain and let him go to cup his nose. I ran to him, ignoring Haden and Amber.

I tried to pull his now red soaked hands from his face so I could look at the damage.

"I'm fine" Connor grumbled.

"This is my fault, I'm so so sorry" I cried as I panicked. What if it was broken?

"Its Hadens fault." He hissed.

I stood stunned, his voice sounded so poisonous and venom filled that it scared me a little bit.

"Lets get you cleaned up" I gestured to my room which had an on suit bathroom.

He nodded and we walked back to my room.

10 minutes of trickles of blood and a whole lot of groaning and hisses from Connor we finally made our way down stairs to the dinner table.

"Get lost?" Sarah smiled at me.

I looked around at the table and saw that 'Amber' girl snicker while Haden glared at me.

"Good lord" Sarah shouted as Connor walked into the room still holding a bloody cloth to his nose.

"What the hell happened?" James shouted as he stood from his seat.

"That little fucker head butted me" Connor informed them as he pointed to Haden who was now smirking.

"Haden Michael Johnson" Sarah screamed, face red from anger.

"Yes mum?" He replied in an 'angelic' voice.

"Get here!" She seethed with anger.

"Whats the problem" he batted his eyelashes.

"You know" James cut in.

All the rest of the lads froze in there seats watching the show. Bella and Ryan were too oblivious eating to pay any attention and Amber looked frightened.

I just stood next to connor.

"You are one spoilt little bastard! You can get that thing out of here! You are forbidden to see eachother" Sarah screamed in Hadens face as she neared him.

"Don't think so" he replied looking smug.

My blood boiled. What a major dickhead.

"Apologise to your brother and to Scarlett" James cut in once more, although alot more calmer than Sarah.

"Sorry connor" Haden replied in a sarcastic voice.

"As for Scarlett? Fuck you. Go back to your own pathetic family! No one wants you here, your just going to waste our money and feed off our credit cards." Haden hissed.

Anger bubbled up in side me to the point I was seething.

"Go fuck yourself" I screamed back at him, I didn't care that a few tears left my eyes because I was angry and I was upset. His words stung.

"Don't talk to him like that" Amber stood from her chair.

"Sit down peroxide" Connor shouted to Amber.

"Your really going to let this little skank come between you and Haden? Pft. Some family" Amber whined.

That's it.

I lunged straight for Amber who squealed. I pulled my fist back and released allowing my fist to connect with her face.

"Ow" she screamed while I was still seething.

I was about to lay another hit but Kyle held me back along with Connor and Tayo.

"Let go" I screamed, still trying to go for her.

"Calm down" Kyle said soothingly but I was too mad to even listen to him.

"Take her upstairs" Sarah shouted as she and James held Haden back.

"I'll get you" I screamed to Amber.

Tears were now clouding my vision as I was pulled away from the dinning room and dragged upstairs by the 3 boys. They led me to my bedroom and released me. I ran straight to my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

"Get out" I told them.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" I heard one of them ask.

"Go away" I replied.

"But scar-" one started before I cut them off.

"Get out" I screamed on the top of my lungs before choking on my tears.

I heard multiple sighs and even a curse as my door shut tight.

I screamed into my pillow allowing my tears to soak it up.

"I hate this place" I sobbed.

"Dad, why did you have to do this to me? Why hurt me? Why die? Why get me taken away?" I questioned at nobody.

"I hate my life" I screamed as an erruption of tears left my ducts.

After about 10 more minutes of tears and tantrums, I felt my eyes stinging and rather quickly I was pulled into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 13.2K 200
Diamond no ace X Reader Title says it all
2.2M 87.8K 32
How long can a mother keep the father's identity from her child? Not that long if luck isn't on her side. ****** ...
4.9K 567 23
As a college freshman, Violet Riley is plagued with questions about her future. It is why a distraction is the last thing she needs or wants right no...
68.3K 2.6K 60
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...