Chapter 16- second time this week.

It's been three days, since I spent the night with Connor. Haden doesn't know or suspect a thing. Connor hasn't spoken to me since that night and I haven't saw Kyle. I was ridden with guilt but I couldn't bring my self to tell Haden that I had slept with his brother, especially how everything had been lately. Two days ago I had started college. It was refreshing to get out of the house and meet new people. I had made a couple of friends; Paige, Allie, Kira, Jason and Reece. I spoke to a couple of others but these are the people I hang out with. Paige is a bubbly girl and has long ginger hair and sparkling green eyes. Allie is bonkers and has medium brown hair with blue eyes. Kira is mixed race with black hair and chocolate brown eyes. Jason is half spanish, a tanned complexion and sparkling hazel eyes with a brown comb over. Reece is pale as anything and has blonde hair with blue eyes. Our group was quiet multicultured.

Anyway... I was currently sat in Mr Harris' english class. We were studying Carol Ann Duffy (Havisham) and annalysing it. Mr Harris is a cool teacher, a round bald man in his late 40's.

"Scarlett, what's your interpretation for 'ropes on the back of my hands to strangle with?" He asked me.

I looked down at the poem and thought about it.

"Hmm, I think the ropes symbolise her veins and how she's ageing, she could kill the man for ditching her, herself " I participated.

"Very good" He rewarded me.

Pretty soon, the lesson was over and I was able to go home. I only had three lectures today and the first two were at the start of the day. It was now 12pm, my time to go home. I sighed as I picked up my bag and jacket and through them on.

"Bye Scarlett" Reece shouted from the door way with a wink.

Along with english, reece is studying law which mean's he has a double lesson almost everyday. Poor dude.

"Bye" I called back.

I made my way out of the class room and walked down the corridor and out the building.

I smiled as I saw Haden waiting for me in the parking lot in his Audi. He was leaning against the passenger side door and opened it for me as I climbed in.

"Thanks" I chuckled.

He closed the door and gave a curt nod. I laughed and shook my head. The poor boy has problems.

"So, how about we go for lunch before I go back to work?" Haden suggested.

"Perfect" I replied with a smile.

—-

It was now 6:00pm and the house was alive. Everyone was rushing around getting ready for Haden's football match. While at lunch before he informed me on his big match tonight, the family all had to come along and apparently on saturday night, I would meet the famous grandparents that Haden thought so highly off.

I applied vasiline to my lips and shut off my lights and closed my bed room door.

I began to walk down the corridor when Haden's bedroom door opened. He stepped out in a blue jumper and shorts with his yellow and blue nike football boots. His tanned complexion looked heavenly against his clothing.

"See something you like?" He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You ready to go?" He asked me as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Yeah, and Hay, you might want to move your arm from my waist, your mum doesn't know about us remember" I told him seriously. Sarah doesn't know I'm with Haden and for the time being I'd like it to stay that way.