Mismatch Lovers

By captainswan_princess

Emma Swan is brand new in town and immediately gets taken in my the most popular group of girls at her new hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 28

1.7K 94 40
By captainswan_princess

*Emma's POV*

I had to stop at a gas station outside town to grab something so the entire town wouldn't know, knowing first hand what a tiny bit of information could do. Having me back in town was a big enough stir. I used the nasty bathroom there, wanting every bit of information before I went into that house. It was sure to be full of tension and testosterone.

When that plus sign appeared I was sitting in my car, sitting there staring at it for what felt like years. I hadn't even slept with Walsh for months, and Killian and I had been safe every time we'd been together the last few weeks... except maybe the first night. We'd been so caught up in being together after so long, we hadn't really thought about it, but now it looked like it had caught up with us.

I shook my head at myself, shoving the test in my purse and wiping my eyes before getting back on the road. It took my the rest of my drive to get myself together, my insides churning the entire time. I jogged up to the house, giving a light knock before going in.

"Hello?" I called and a moment later Killian was there, pulling me into a tight hug. "Hey, it's okay. I've only been gone a few hours."

"I'm going to kill that man," he sighed when he pulled away to look at me, my fingers toying with the hair at the back of his neck to soothe him. "If I hear him talk about how right you two are together any longer, I'm physically going to kill him."

"I can imagine," I rolled my eyes. "He's so sickeningly nice, I've wanted to punch him for a long time. Let's just get this over with, okay?"

He nodded and I stretched up on my toes to kiss him. He relaxed with that, giving me a half smile and a kiss to my forehead before letting me go. I went to the living room where Walsh would be, leaving Killian in the kitchen where he was making dinner.

"There you are," Walsh greeted me when I went in. He got up and tried to hug me, but I shied away from him. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"We... we have to talk," I started awkwardly, sitting in the recliner so he wouldn't sit with me. "First of all, I don't know why you're telling people I'm your fiance, because I never actually said yes."

"I know, but-"

"But nothing," I stopped him as gently as I could. "I'm sorry, Walsh, but I can't marry you."

"It was too soon, wasn't it?" He sighed with frustration. "I pushed too far, and I scared you."

"Its not just that," I shook my head and took a breath. "Look, I'm going to give you the honest truth. It's not pretty, it's not right, but I owe you that much."

"Okay?" He answered with confusion. "What's going on?"

"I did run away from you," I admitted. "At first I was just going to clear my head, but when my car broke down outside this town, the town that was my home... everything changed."

"What changed?" He asked angrily, standing up and starting to pace. "Its that guy, isn't it? You never got over him, did you?"

"It's always been him," I admitted and a moment later my cheek was on fire. It took me a moment to even realize he'd slapped me, and by then Killian was out there. Before I could move they were fighting and I had to hurry to try to pry them apart. "Guys! Stop! Please, just stop!"

Walsh shoved me away and I fell over the coffee table, the glass shattering under me. The shards cut me instantly, blood covering almost all my bare skin. Killian tackled Walsh and they fell through the front window, rolling over the shrubs until Walsh was pinned.

"Don't you bloody touch her!!" Killian screamed in his face, choking him with his forearm. "You will never touch her again! Never!"

"Killian!" I ran out the door, putting my hand on his shoulder and feeling him relax ever so slightly. "Just let him go, okay? He'll leave and we'll move on, it'll be over."

"Don't you ever show your face in this town again," he growled at Walsh before getting to his feet, leaving him coughing. When he looked at me his entire demeanor changed, panic and concern filling his face. "Bloody hell, look at you. Come on, I'll help you get cleaned up."

"You first," I insisted despite the blood running down my arms and legs. I tugged him inside to the bathroom, making him sit on the lid of the toilet. We were quiet for a few minutes as I picked glass from his face and arms. "You okay?"

"I should be asking you that," he sighed, standing up and tucking my hair behind my ear. "Please just let me take care of you now?"

"Kay," I nodded a bit, hating how meek I sounded. I was so covered in blood he had to help me out of my dress, tossing it in the corner before turning on the water to fill the tub. "You're gunna sit with me, right?"

"I can," he nodded, helping me into the water. I tugged on his hand and realization filled his eyes, a tiny smile lifting his lips. He undressed and slowly slipped in behind me. "If you wanted me, you could have just asked."

"I always want you," I smiled a bit, relaxing back against him as he gently washed the blood off of me. He kissed my cheek lightly but I winced. "Sorry..."

"Don't be," he assured me, guilt thick in his voice. "I should be. I let you get hurt."

"We had no way of knowing he'd do anything like that," I pointed out, turning a bit so I could see him. "And while part of me is screaming that I could have handled it myself, I'm really glad I didn't have to. Thank you."

"Always, Swan," he said simply, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Why don't we go get dressed, I'll finish dinner, and we can just relax for the rest of the afternoon, yeah?"

"Perfect," I agreed with a small smile, leaning up to kiss him. I just needed to feel his lips on mine. Today had been hectic enough, I'd tell him the news... later.

Okay, quick poll for all of my readers of you don't mind. I wrote smut in this story for pretty much the first time, but I wrote it the same way I do in all my stories. Is it too much? Too graphic? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. It might be the last one for a bit since I have to work every day this week, but I'll do my best. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Later, loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.9K 34
(Book #1) Emma Swan is 17 and in highschool. She has long, blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. Killian Jones is 18 and he goes to the same highsch...
31.8K 1.6K 34
Just another tale of Princess Emma Swan falling in love with Captain Hook? I don't think so. Emma Swan- 20 years old. Sexy, and intriguing, but al...
38.9K 1.4K 16
AU Captain Swan fanfiction, from Emma's 1st person point of view. Emma Swan, a foster child without any roots has been going to the same school for t...
79K 3.5K 40
Emma Swan, also known as the fairest of them all, just like her mother Queen Snow, turned 18, and she knows she will need to get married soon, accor...