The Locker Room ✔

By electricblue

What do the boys in the locker room talk about? Five girls know. Audrey MacDonald was having a normal sleepov... More

Edit Version!
The Locker Room: Chapter One: Picture of Audrey
The Locker Room: Chapter Two: Picture of Jenny
The Locker Room: Chapter Three: Picture of Val
The Locker Room: Chapter Four: Picture of Dana
The Locker Room: Chapter Five: Picture of Miley
The Locker Room: Chapter Six: Picture of Audrey
The Locker Room: Chapter Seven: Picture of Jenny
The Locker Room: Chapter Eight: Picture of Val
The Locker Room: Chapter Nine: Picture of Dana/Miley
The Locker Room: Chapter Ten: Picture of Kane
The Locker Room: Chapter Eleven: Picture of Cover
Important Note
The Locker Room: Chapter Twelve: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Fourteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Fifteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Sixteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Seventeen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Eighteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Nineteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-One: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Two: Picture of Banner
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Three: Picture of Kane
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Five: Picture of Jace
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Six: Picture of Banner
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Seven: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Nine
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-One
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Two
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Three
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Four
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Five
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Six
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Seven
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Eight
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Nine
The Locker Room: Epilogue
A/N: And a Preview

The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Four: Picture of Tyler

4.3K 118 0
By electricblue

A/N:

OMG. It's been over a month since I updated this story, I'm sorry. I have a four day weekend, so I decided to update it at least once. I might post another chapter on Monday, but please don't count on it. I kind of have a lot of homework.

The song on the side is I Should Have Kissed You by One Direction. I love the song and I love One Direction. Plus, it does fit with the chapter. ;)

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Four

            Monday afternoon I got a phone call from Val. She said that she was volunteering, so there for couldn't make it to my house. I then called Miley, Dana, and Jenny; we agreed that we couldn't listen to the recorder without Val. We promised that we would listen to the recorder Tuesday.

            Little did they know that we wouldn't be able to listen to the recorder at all.

            Tuesday came, and I was just leaving the school when I got a text message. This time it was Jenny who couldn't make it. Jenny and Tyler decided to try the date thing, starting fresh, and Tuesday was her first date. Jenny apologized, and said that it was a last minute thing. I couldn't have been happier. Finally, Jenny was going on a date with Tyler. We then pushed it back to Wednesday.

            I hated not telling them about the recorder.

            Wednesday afternoon I was cleaning my house, getting ready for everyone to arrive, when my phone went off again. This time I knew we would have to cancel again. I looked at the caller ID, and noticed it was Miley. I answered and Miley stated that she had a paper due the next day and couldn't make it. I sighed and told her it was okay. I called Val. I told her about the news and she also wanted to cancel. I then finally called Jenny, however she didn't pick up. I just left a quick message for her. Thursday was going to be the day that we would listen to the recorder.

            Now it was getting harder to tell them what happened to the recorder.

            Thursday came and no phone calls were made. I was actually setting up the living room. Secretly, I wished that it got pushed back another day.

            I heard the doorbell go off, and I groaned. How was I supposed to tell them now? I knew that the recorder "broke" since Monday. And plus, since I knew that it broke before the meeting, shouldn't I have called them before they made it to my house.

            Actually, now when I think about it why the hell didn't I tell them over the phone? It would have been way easier, and I wouldn't have to face the look on their faces. I am so stupid sometimes.

            I opened up the door and I saw all three of them standing there. They had excitement written all over their faces.

            And I was going to crush their dreams.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            "So it was an accident that water got spilled on the recorder?" asked Val, with her eyes watching me. I knew she didn't completely believe me, and that took me off balance. I thought Jenny would be the one to press the questions more, since she knew me better. But she was taking the side of the best friend, defending me.

            "Val, of course it was an accident! Audrey isn't the type of person to spill water on the recorder on purpose. Think about it also, who is the one who really got this plan starting?" asked Jenny.

            I hated it when my friends fought. Especially when it concerned me. I had just told them what happened to the recorder. I of course left out the part about me listening to it, and said that I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, when my arm bumped my glass of water. Val, being the smart one, was second guessing me. I'm pretty sure everyone else believed my story.

            I hated myself lying to them.

            "We should go to one of those geeky people, and ask if they can get anything off of the memory then. They do it all the time in crime scenes," said Val. I think she finally believed my story.

            But now she is going way overboard about this. It's just one week that we miss. One hell of a week, but they don't know that and I'm not supposed to know that either. Besides if we did do that everyone will know what's on the recorder, and that's what I didn't want to happen.

            "Val, can we just drop it?" asked Dana. "We've been talking about for the last half hour. Audrey, made a mistake, we all make them. And besides we don't know any really geeky people that would do what we asked. We can't trust them, either, if we found one."

            "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right Dana," said Val, "I mean I guess."

            Thank god, that Val finally believes me. I however had to really thank Dana and Jenny. I have such good friends, and it pained me that I was keeping a secret from them. But I was protecting them.

            "Finally," said Miley. "So Jenny how was your date with Mr. Hottie?" I secretly thanked Miley for changing the subject.

            Miley called Tyler, Mr. Hottie, because she doesn't think that Tyler suites him very well. I don't think that Mr. Hottie suites him, but Miley disagrees with me. I mean he is hot, but that kind of nickname is just bizarre.

            Jenny gets this totally different look on her face. Her eyes look like she is looking very far away, and she has a small smile on her face. By her facial expressions, I can already tell that the date went great. Which I'm happy for her.

            "Well, it was nice," said Jenny.

            "What did the date consist of?" asked Dana.

            "I know it's kind of lame, but it was just dinner and a movie," said Jenny. "But it was the best dinner and a movie date I have ever been on in my entire life. He took me out to my favorite restaurant, and he let me pick the movie. I have never dated a guy who let me pick out the movie."

            "Wow, I really thought Mr. Hottie would be more romantic than that," said Miley. Dana slapped her.

            "It was the first date! You don't expect much out of the first date," said Dana.

            "She's right. The most common first date is a dinner and a movie," said Val.

            "And he let you pick out the movie. I say that's romantic enough," I said. Miley gave me her famous, are-you-joking look. I just smiled sweetly back at her.

            "I can't believe you guys," said Miley. We laughed.

            "Did he kiss you?" I asked. Jenny looked down at the floor.

            "No," said Jenny, "I think it was more like because we were starting over. He didn't want to move too fast, but he should have kissed me. And I think he knows that, too."

            "Well, then why didn't you kiss him?" asked Dana. Jenny blushed.

            "I wanted him to make the first move!" said Jenny.

            "Don't we all," I muttered.

            "I also want to find a guy who's not afraid to do something different for the first date," said Miley.

            "I think we all got the hint," Jenny said. We laughed.

            "I know we all want to find a guy who's romantic," said Dana. We nodded our heads.

            "Hey, don't forget that he has to be smart," added Val.

            "So many things in one guy," whispered Jenny. We agreed.

            Right now it seemed almost impossible to us, being almost eighteen, to find the perfect guy for us. We each wanted different things in a guy, but yet we each shared some of the characteristics.

            "I want to find the perfect guy, like right now," said Miley.

            "Don't we all," I muttered, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 17 14
Who knew that love could blossom in Chemistry class? When Harper and Alec engage in a mega pickup line battle, what would this little flirting lead t...
10.5K 349 36
"If you loved me, I wouldn't be a secret." °•°•°•° Paige is the luckiest girl in the world...according to her and maybe every girl in Bishop High-tha...
44.2K 1.3K 16
Kathys bullied by boys, but after years of torment she doesn't take it so seriously and learns to ignore it. But when the school starts a study buddy...
496K 17.5K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...