Fireflakes- H.S AU

By Topaz_13Z

*COMPLETED BUT NOT EDITED* She loves snowflakes; soft, white, pure and free as her personality. And he's lik... More

To begin with
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Light, Camera &...OuCh
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
TRAILER
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Trailer
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
READY, SET............LAUGH
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
And it ends...

Chapter 12

2.6K 163 248
By Topaz_13Z

Quesoftheday: How far do you like/hate the main female character, Snow Clifford and why so?

I open my eyes as thin rays of sunlight start to tickle over my face. I open my eyes slowly and see Madison lying down beside me. My fingertips reach his face and I caress his cheek. He looks so angelic when he sleeps, so innocent.

"Good morning." I smile as he opens his eyes slowly and smiles looking at me.

"Morning beautiful." He says in a sweet morning voice.

"When did you come? I fell asleep waiting for you." I ask resting my face between my elbows.

"Sorry for yesterday. I was a little rough with you. It won't happen again." He pulls me to him.

"It's okey, only if it doesn't happen again." I smile and rest my head on his chest.

My mind reminds me about Harry again, the way I warmed myself by laying down in his arms.

"I want to do something." I bat my eyelashes raising my head.

"What?" Madison asks widening his eyes.

I nervously smile looking at him and lean closer. I press my lips on Madison's and bring myself up on him. I pull him closer to me by his shoulders.

"Snow." Madison gasps and pushes me away gently from him.

He makes me sit beside him and buries his head in his hands.

"What happened with you Snow?" Madison finally looks up at me.

"What? I was just........."

"You were just trying to.......trying to........"

"Make out with you! Trying to do something that we have never done, that's it!" I complete his sentence raising my eyebrows.

"That's it?" He looks at me widening his eyes.

"Madison we love each other, we're both over eighteen and......."

"And now you want to act like a hormonal teen in sense?" He snaps, laughing sarcastically.

"I'm a hormonal teen, so how you want me to act like? Like an eighty year old shy old lady?" I half smile and roll my eyes.

"Damn! Snow? Don't you thing your manners are getting totally out of your control day by day?" Madison hops out off the bed and goes towards the wardrobe.

"Don't you think you've asked me the question you should ask yourself?" I frown and jump out of the bed.

"Snow!"

"I remember my name so you don't have to yell it!" I turn around and look at him with angry eyes.

He keeps staring at me for some moment and then walks out of the room wearing a t-shirt and pants. I lead my tired body to the bed again and sit on the floor leaning against the bed. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my face on them.

I feel so tired right now. The way Madison is acting with me these days, is getting unbearable to me. My every movement seems weird to him now. My wardrobe, my meal, my way of talking, my way of thinking and least but at last he's acting like I'm a problem for him, a huge one.

I grab my mobile and look at the wallpaper. A picture of me and Madison flashes in front of me. I'm hugging Madison from his side and he's kissing my cheek. I look at the picture sadly and try to find the reason why we aren't like this anymore? We have been in a relation for years and now everything between us seems so foreign, so different. But why? Why he can't like my choice? Why he can't do the things I want to do with him?

A knock on the door snaps me out my thoughts and I decide not to talk with Madison if it's him.

"Come in." I yell after hearing another knock on the door.

I look away when I see Madison enters into the room. I stand up from the floor and walk towards my bag to change my dress.

"Snow." Madison nearly whispers my name from behind but I don't answer.

"Snow I'm sorry." He grabs my wrist and I look at him, watching him slowly loosening the grip. I look at him for a moment and start to walk towards the washroom.

"Snow I really am sorry. Please forgive me. It won't happen again." He coos from behind and makes me stop again by grabbing my wrist.

"I've heard these line once, less than an hour ago Madison." I gently tell looking at him.

"Come here." He leads me to the bed and makes both of us sit on the edge of it.

"Something is not going good between us I understand. I don't know what that is but maybe we can help each other to move on instead of yelling at each other." He whispers cupping my cheeks.

"I was the first one to start the conversation this morning." I sigh.

"Okay, now I'm the one to start it. Happy?" He pouts looking at me.

"I love you, why don't........"

"I love you too Snow. Let's forget everything huh? Please?" He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Okey." I nod. "I miss our good old days." I rest my head on his chest.

"Me either Snow. We were so carefree and so drunk in love." He runs his fingers in my hair.

"Can't we be drunk in love like that time?" I whisper against his chest.

"Obviously we can." He kisses my hair.

"I still remember your muddy face every time you tried to ride a bicycle. You still can't ride on two wheeled vehicles, am I right?" He asks raising my face up by my chin.

"No." I stick up my tongue looking at him.

He laughs, making me laugh at my good old memories.

"And I haven't forgotten how naughty you were that time. You used to lock me inside the greenhouse while playing hide and seek." He adds and makes me blush.

"Really? Poor Maddy." I coo and Madison pinches my cheeks softly.

I miss my childhood. My good old days with my dad, Mani, Madison and obviously Michael. Though I was detached from the rest of the world but I was the one and only happiest princess in my own world. No worries, no pain, no restriction. I have never flew by an aeroplane but I've been in my dad's private jet countless times. I've never been in a public party or celebration because my dad was too afraid of me turning into my brother and leaving him eventually.

Being a father's favorite child, I never thought about what I was permitted to do and why I was being deprived of so many things. The thought just never crossed my mind.

I couldn't find out till I was a grown up teenager. When I started to go to high school I realized that my behavior, my way of living and everything else is foreign to most people. I felt like an alien among them until I started to make friends by my extraordinary results and performance in music classes.

"They have a bonfire party at the beach tomorrow night and I want to go." I smile excitedly looking at him.

"Party at an open place? There will be a lot of people and..........."

"See you're not supporting me." I roll my bottom lip.

"Okey, only for you my highness." Madison chuckles and plants a kiss on the back of my palm.

"Mom wanted to go for shopping, we are going?" He asks standing up from the bed.

"Of course we are." I shrug my shoulders and walk towards my bag.

I pull out a white knee length quarter sleeve shirt dress from my bag and wear it with my brown flippers. I leave my hair untied and don't forget to outline my eyes with blue eyeliner as always.

By Madison's wrinkled face I can easily understand he's not happy with my outfits anyway. But I ignore to give my thoughts a conversational look.

Don't make yourself depressed for others. Live your life, live the life with that person who makes you feel alive. Stop caring about what others will think and others will like, think about yourself Snow. It's time to be independent.

I feel more confident remembering Mani's words from yesterday. Maybe at this age, a girl needs her mother for the best suggestions of life. So I'm glad that I've someone like Mani beside me even if I don't have my mother.

"I'm ready." I tell hanging my brown bagpack over my shoulder.

"Let's go, wear your sunglasses on. The sun is bright for you." He smirks and I smile putting my sunglasses on.

We both walk outside our room and see Mani reading a magazine sitting on the couch in the garden.

"Morning Mani." I hug her from behind and she kisses my cheek.

"You look perfect for going to a beach market." Mani winks looking at me and I mouth her thank you.

I expected some words like this from my boyfriend's mouth but his mother has a younger and lovely mind than him anyway.

"Let's go ladies, we'll go for shopping after having breakfast. I've ordered breakfast for us. Hope you guys wouldn't mind taking the breakfast here instead of having it outside in the restaurants." Madison shrugs his shoulders.

Mani and I both look at each other and find ourselves controlling our laughter at the same time.

"Yeah, let's sit beside the pool. The environment is good there." Mani proposes and we all walk towards the swimming pool.

We sit on a four seated table and after a few minutes our breakfast is served. After finishing the breakfast with bacons, pancakes and milk shakes, we walk towards Madison's car. I sit beside Madison this time and Mani sits on the backseat.

I lean my head against the window and close my eyes. I feel the warm sunlight on my face and that sends a comfortable feeling all over my body. My car ride with Harry starts to hover in my mind and the memories from that time makes me smile.

"Snow come on." Madison opens the door for me as we reach the shopping mart. Mani enters into a branded shop, Madison and I follow her.

"Which one you think will be appropriate for the party at Mrs. Watson's at the next week? The theme is red anyway and I've to look gorgeous because I'm her best friend and I'm beautiful." Mani asks holding two red dresses in her hands. One of them is knee length and has heavy embroidery design down the chest. The other is with full sleeves and touches the top of her ankles but it's neckline is more detailed.

"The shorter one will look good on you." I tell taking the fabric in my hands.

"And you?" She asks smiling.

"Me? Oh no Mani! I'm not going any............"

"Please Snow! There will be guys, cuter than my boy!" She bats her eyelashes playfully and I giggle at her funny way of making me to go to the party.

Madison clears his throat beside me and I smile.

After a lot of yes and no, I finally agree and move towards the pile of dresses.

"She always wears white." Madison tells when Mani chooses a black dress for me.

"How about this one? This has no red but I can match any red accessory if it's okey." I ask pointing to the fabric I've chosen.

Neither it's so gorgeous, nor so simple. The knee length white floral frock touches my knees and hugs my waist perfectly before going down. It's sleeveless and the neckline is perfectly designed to make it different.

"It's beautiful!" Mani claps and we all go to the counter while Madison pays for us. After passing a day with Mani and Madison perfectly, we finally reach our resort after having dinner.

Finally it was a good day but I can't deny the fact that I miss the better days passed with Harry.

Wish I could make a permanent decision either to love him or hate him. I've never been so indecisive before he happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 151 10
It was in that moment that Harry realized how stupid he'd been. It was when her now chapped lips stood there, lifeless. It hurt him, remembering her...
15.7K 471 12
Neteyam x Aonung obvi. It is taken place after the war, but there was no war- so Neteyam does not die, your welcome <3 (Read to find out, im lazy) ...
9.9K 80 22
welcome to ma story! i will make up what happens for each imagine, but i also take requests. but they have to be CLEAN NOT DIRTY!! I WILL NOT DO THEM...
891K 37.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC