Fireflakes- H.S AU

Oleh Topaz_13Z

*COMPLETED BUT NOT EDITED* She loves snowflakes; soft, white, pure and free as her personality. And he's lik... Lebih Banyak

To begin with
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Light, Camera &...OuCh
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
TRAILER
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Trailer
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
READY, SET............LAUGH
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
And it ends...

Chapter 9

3.1K 188 264
Oleh Topaz_13Z

IMPORTANT A/N: New cover and banner of FIREFLAKES above, credit goes to the all time best graphic designer, my Bubsi, achhuu.

I'LL PUBLISH A QUESTION ANSWER ROUND AFTER CHAPTER TEN IS PUBLISHED. YOU CAN ASK THE AUTHOR OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY. I'LL ANSWER THEM FROM MY/THEIR POINT OF VIEW. YOU CAN ASK TILL 14TH FEBRUARY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

Thanks to all of my Fireflakers for keeping up with the story.

"So.....it's been a nice time being friends with you Snow." Harry tells hopping out from the car, Louis stays inside the car with his earphones plugged in his ears. He has also tattoos like Harry. But his are much revealed than Harry's because of his white tank top, maybe more in numbers too.

Friends Snow? Really? And you already have made out with him? Or friends with benefits?

Yeah, really we were friends all the time, I was with him to find my boyfriend.

"I agree." I reply snapping my subconscious.

"I hope it doesn't take you much time to forget everything I've done with you. Even the things I've done to pleasure you the way I pleasure other girls. It made you feel better didn't it?" He smirks and I gulp.

"What? You......to me that night means............."

If I had felt something for him, that should be ignored. So why I'm not ready to deny the fact he has no feelings for me more than friends? What's wrong with me!

"Nothing." He completes. "That night means nothing to me Snow. It happens Snow! Grow up! It was just a one night stand; we just had a good time! You should be grateful that Harry was your first time!" He laughs sarcastically, causing my jaw to drop on the ground.

"Are you really saying....all these? Oh God!" I yell throwing my fists in the air.

"You let me to use you Miss Snow.........Clifford!" He chuckles raising his eyebrows. "I'm nothing but an average bad boy who just took advantage of a showing a good girl good time when both of them were lonely. Be safe." He tells and before I could yell at him again he's getting inside the car and the car runs away.

I look down the ground and succeed to show one percent of my anger by throwing a big stone towards the car. The stone hits against the glass of the car but it doesn't stop. I keep standing there which seems like years, trying to match the words he told me.

That night means nothing to me Snow. It happens Snow!

You let me to use you Miss Snow.......Clifford.

Blinking away the tears, I take my step towards Madison's house. Walking past the fence, I knock the door.

The house is more like a huge wooden hut, surrounded by a round shape garden where I can lay down forever, a beautiful place where I can even live forever.

"Snow?" I'm snapped out of my future plans by a female voice. Hearing my name I turn around and see Madison's mother standing at the door with her jaw dropped on the floor.

"It's good to see you Mani." I hug her tightly. Avoiding my dirty clothes just like I forgot about it, she hugs me back. I push her away feeling something wet on my shoulders.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask squeezing her shoulders lightly.

She hasn't changed a little in the last few years, same blonde short haired pretty woman. I still remember how she used to hear my stupid childhood tales, listen to my every useless needs.

"These are happy tears Snow, I missed you. Look at you Snow White! You've grown up into a perfect girl!" She giggles looking at me from head to toe and I blush.

"But what happened to you love? You look so.......fucked up to be honest!"

Yeah, really I'm fucked up, my life is fucked up.

"I've a lot to tell you. But first let me enter inside, won't you?" I smile and she bites her tongue.

"Madison isn't at home yet, he'll be coming early from work tonight, don't worry. Is it surprise you both planned or........I wanna listen to all of it later." We both enter into the house and she tells me to go upstairs and get fresh first.

Knowing Madison isn't at home yet, I go upstairs to the room Mani has told me to go. Entering into the room I immediately realize that this room must be Madison's. A semi double bed just beside the window and a desk sitting neatly across the opposite side, perfectly describes Madison.

I take a long shower and change into one of Madison's t-shirt and sweatpants that Mani has given me earlier. The thought of waking up wearing Harry's t-shirt yesterday night crosses my mind. My jaw clenches remembering his words but I jerk them away forcefully. While untangling my long hair, my nostrils fill with an old scent which used to drive me crazy. Realizing that Mani is baking cupcakes, I run downstairs.

"Mhhmmm...."

"I was afraid if you're still into your childhood favorites or not." Mani chuckles and passes me one vanilla cupcake with chocolate sprinkles from the baking tray.

It tastes like Harry! No! Shut up Snow! Shut up shut up shut up! Stop thinking about the jerk!

"Nothing has changed Mani, besides my hair, it's longer now. You remember the days you used to teach me how to make different braids on my hair?" I ask with a mouthful of cupcake, taking another one from the tray.

"How can I forget our priceless time little girl! Doesn't matter how much you grow up, you'll still be my little berry." She pinches my cheeks softly and I blush.

She asks me about my sudden appearance here and blinks away the tears hearing the struggles I've faced since two years,all the mental tortures by my father.

"Why didn't you let us know anything?" She asks caressing my back with her hands.

"I don't know why I hid it from you, from Madison. Each day passed by and I thought things would change. Because somewhere in my heart, I believed, I'd be my father's biggest priority. But I was wrong, I was fooled by my own belief. I mean.....it's my father! He loves me so much Mani, at least he did once. I was confused and yoo much hopeful that he'd turn around maybe?" I stop.

"When I decided to tell Madison to save me, I was threatened by my dad not to keep any contact with Madison and he seized my phone and everything from me. I was locked in a room till my wedding day. I was given food from time to time and guarded by his men. So my wedding day was my only chance to run away."

"I know that your father was an ill minded man but I thought he'd never do anything with you." Mani caresses my back when drops of tears start to fall on my lap.

"I used to think the same Mani." I tell wiping away the tears. "I'd have died if I didn't have Madison's support with me."

"Snow have your father t..........."

The calling bell on the door makes Mani stop. Mani walks to the door and a large smile places on my lips watching the light brown haired boy standing in front of me with his jaws open.

"Snow!" Madison keeps standing there being surprised.

I run towards him and bury myself in his arms. I feel relieved feeling his hands caressing my back, making small circles there.

"Ssshh..... don't cry, I'm here. I was freaking out after receiving no calls or texts from you since the past few days. I went to your house but your father didn't let me in. He said that you don't want to see me. What happened?" He asks rising up my face by my chin and looks at me with his sparkling blue eyes.

"I.....I've ran away....away from my house." I tell sniffling.

"Ran away?" Madison's eyes get widened.

"You two should talk about it later hmm? I'm preparing the dinner. Madison, go get a shower for heaven's sake, you stink. Snow and I will be waiting downstairs." Mani tells looking at Madison and he nods.

Mani walks to the kitchen leaving me and Madison alone in the hall.

"I've missed you. I felt like I'd do anything reckless after hearing that you don't want to see me." Madison whispers coming closer to me.

"How could you even believe that?" My voice cracks.

"Sorry, I missed you Snow." Madison tells wrapping my waist with his arms.

"I missed you too." I tell staring at his light blue eyes.

He closes the gap between us slowly and wraps my lips with his. I close my eyes and put my hand around his neck, deepening myself into the kiss more.

Harry.

My mind reminds me of him, the way he harshly pressed his lips on mine, the way his plump lips takes mine between his easily just like eclipse.

No.

Harry was the most perfect nightmare of my life and nightmares should always tried to be forgotten.

"Har....Madison." I correct myself and blame my lips for being uncontrolled. "We're in the hall and Mani could come any moment." I gently push Madison away and he blushes.

"Yeah, see you at the dining table. I'm coming right after a shower." Madison walks upstairs to his room pecking my lips.

I walk towards the kitchen and see Mani chopping something.

"Don't enter now. I'm chopping your enemies." Mani tells before I could enter inside the kitchen.

I giggle as I realize she's chopping onions. Of course she remembers onions and missing my mother are the only two things which used to bring tears in my eyes. But I think the list of the reasons behind the tears of my eyes has increased now. A lot of things can make me cry so easily now.

I really miss my mom now. I know my condition would never be like this if she was with me right now. Whatever I have, whatever I do, none and nothing can replace my mum.

"Snow White can enter now." She tells dramatically and I return her effort of making me smile by hugging her from behind.

"You can help me by peeling these potatoes for today. I know it's your first time working in kitchen." She hands me some potatoes. After putting so much effort, I finally end up in making some mashed potatoes for dinner.

"They're a little over baked maybe." I sigh placing the bowl on the dining table.

"The tasty gravy is covering it anyway." She smiles, gesturing me to sit.

"Evening ladies." Madison comes and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"I thought you were greeting ladies, not lady." Mani pouts and Madison smiles. He goes near Mani and kisses her cheek, hugging her tightly from the side.

"Snow baked mashed potatoes." Mani says proudly after sitting on the chair.

"From which direction the sun has risen today?" Madison looks at me surprisingly. "Snow and cooking? Such a disastrous mismatch." Madison laughs and I roll my eyes smiling.

"Tastes good anyway. I can eat it daily." Madison smiles and I mouth him a thank you.

We all have the dinner by gossiping with each other about various things. My childhood memories starts to pop up in my mind hearing stories from Mani.

"You used to be the brightest students from children from your age Snow. Your father used to dream a bright future of yours. You know an amazing thing? You were never taught how to play a violin. But your mother used to play violin, the best violin player I've ever met. Maybe it's in your genes." Mani tells passing me a big bowl of vanilla ice-cream.

"Big bowl for her and a cup for me! Wow mum I hate you." Madison frown dramatically and sits beside me.

"She loves ice-cream more than you do Madison and how many days I was starving to serve my little Snow white." Mani coos looking at me.

"I feel much like home now here. I was feeling like a zombie inside my home. Every day it was getting impossible for me to cope with my father's disgusting behavior, his same nasty demand. I was exhausted." I tell stabbing the spoon into the bowl aimlessly.

"We'll talk about this later, okay? I want you to tell me everything so that we can sort everything out, together." Madison pulls me to him by my side and I put my head on his shoulders.

Comfort fills my heart when I feel my depressed body wrapped inside his arms. I curl myself in a ball when Mani walks away mouthing both of us a good night. The thought of burying myself in Harry's arms beside the warm bonfire, makes me feel so uneasy near Madison.

I jerk the thoughts away by closing my eyes.

"You smell like sweet bakery items."

"Huh?"

"ugh, nothing, I was just saying Mani makes sweet bakery items." I tell Madison with a nervous smile on my lips.

"Yeah." Madison chuckles.

"You gotta be kidding me! No Harrying!" I whisper yell to my Harryholic mind before resting my head on Madison's chest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

297K 17.2K 61
[ Completed ] Zoha's life has been weaved with tragical fate. Her parents died in a tragic car crash, when she was four. Her Dadi, or grandma, raised...
149K 2.8K 32
Choi Billie, an 18 Year old girl that gets pregnant with her step dad. Little did she know her step dad was falling for her. She think he just care f...
65.8K 749 37
luna goes on a worldwide tour with the famous boy band why don't we, but little did they both know, there are friendships, relationships, enemies mad...
5.3K 240 15
Controlling almost the entire government from behind the scenes, Koko ran the most dangerous criminal empire in history before her untimely demise. B...