Mira's ship 「nalu fanfic」

Por craz4pandas

Natsu and Lucy have always been close but Mirajane has always thought that they could become closer. Mira doe... Más

Chapther one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourtheen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
A/N
Chapter twenty-two
The undying desire
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Fairy tail BFS
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Pet of an incubus NALU♥︎

Chapter twenty-three

6.6K 168 256
Por craz4pandas

Lucy's P.O.V.

Fluttering my eyes open I release a small yawn from my lips. Sitting up on the bed and rubbing my eyes I then gaze around my room. My sight soon falls onto a pink haired figure in my kitchen. Getting up from my bed I get ready to yell at him, feeling annoyed that he disobeyed my orders.

Lucy: "Didn't I tell you to not-...!?"

Natsu: "You're awake? That's good... I thought I had to rush back to the store and get you more medicine."

Natsu cuts me off while speaking in a caring tone as he sets two bowls of oatmeal on the dining table. I simply began to walk towards him, wondering if he's been taking care of me this whole time.

Lucy: "Uh..."

Natsu: "Come, breakfast is served."

Lucy: "Did you make all of this?"

I ask in 'awe' as I stare at all the food. Taking a seat I focus my gaze back on Natsu.

Natsu: "Yeah and it actually tastes good!"

Lucy: "Mmm, you're right. It does taste good."

I praise his cooking after digging in.

Natsu: "I told you I had skills. I'd make a fine husband."

Lucy: "Sureeee, you would. I feel bad for the girl that gets married to you."

I said the first part with sarcasm clearly showing in my tone. A small laugh escaped my lips as I took a sip of orange juice, choking a bit on it.

Natsu: "You'd feel bad for yourself?"

Lucy: "Huh?"

Natsu: "I mean if the time comes and we're still single, we might as well just get married to each other."

Lucy: "..."

Silence...that was the only answer I could give to his comment. I was shocked, supprised, confused. I didn't understand what was going on. He was simply confusing me more then I already was.

Natsu: "Best friends can live a happy life together so I think we'll be alright. So what you say about that?"

Lucy: "Did I pass my fever to you?"

Natsu: "Nani?"

Lucy: "How can you say such a thing? If I get married it's because I love that person not because I didn't have any other option."

I state while giving him a confused expression. His intentions weren't clear before and they still weren't now. It was as if I take a step forward into the light only to be pushed 4 steps back into the confusing dark.

Natsu: "So what you're saying is that you couldn't love someone like me?"

Lucy: "That's not what I meant I-..."

I felt bad and tried to explain what I really meant. I could love him as a mater of fact I think I loved him right now but...I'm simply confused of his intentions. Right now I didn't understand all that was happening at the moment.

Did he really mean it? Did he want to marry me in the future? Was he really hurt? How could I tell anymore when I knew he was hiding secrets from me.

Natsu: "Well if that's how you feel then I think you should know the feeling is mutual."

Lucy: "Natsu..."

Natsu: "I'm going to go talk to Gray and hurry him up. That way we can end all of this."

Lucy: "..."

And with that he simply got up from his seat, leaving his food intact and leaving me alone as he jumped out of my open window. Face palming myself I felt all the stress come back to me.

Maybe it was best if we just end it here and now but...why did it hurt? Why did the thought of that hurt me so badly inside?

- 1 month later -

Erza: "Lucy there's someone here for you."

Lucy: "Whoever it is just tell him or her that I'm busy."

I reply to Erza while writing down some information on important documents. Taking notes about every single detail, making sure I wouldn't leave anything out. Focused on my work I couldn't stop and talk. I needed to finish.

Sting: "You don't look busy to me."

Lucy: "Sting?"

I call his name with curiosity clearly in my tone. Glancing up from my work my eyes fall on a smirking blonde dragon slayer.

Sting: "Mhm."

Lucy: "Hey!"

Surprised I jump up from my seat and latch my arms around him. He picks me up and twirls me around with his strong arms.

Sting: "So how's my favorite blonde doing?"

Lucy: "Sleepy, between jobs here and photo shoots  I've been quite tired lately."

I answer his question as he slowly stops twirling. Holding me up I stare down at his handsome features with a grin on my lips. Lowering me down he gently places a kiss on my cheek before setting me down.

Sting: "I see."

Lucy: "And how's my favorite blonde doing?"

Sting: "Oh you know just trying to get this amazing girl to finally become his girlfriend."

Lucy: "When do you think you'll give up?"

Sting: "When you stop being beautiful."

Lucy: "You're so cheesy."

Sting: "Thank you, thank you."

He says while bowing continuously. A giggle escapes my lips as I roll my eyes in a playful way at him.

Sting: "Do you have any plans tonight?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I have a date."

Sting: "With who??"

Sting asked in a confused tone. Obviously jealous about my comment.

Lucy: "My favorite blonde."

Sting: "How'd you know I'd ask you out on a date?"

Sting calmed down his once tensed figure and let out a deep breath.

Lucy: "I expected nothing less from you."

Sting: "You know me well."

Lucy: "Indeed I do."

Sting: "I'll pick you up at eight."

Lucy: "Okay."

Sting: "Bye my favorite blonde."

Lucy: "Bye."

I waved goodbye as I watched Sting walk out the guild's entrance. Smiling to myself I then turn around and sit back down on my seat, getting back to my work.

Erza: "How long?"

Lucy: "How long what?"

I answered Erza's question with one of my own, not knowing what she means. She takes a seat on the empty edge of the table I was working on.

Erza: "How long are you going to keep the poor guy waiting? I mean it's been five dates-..."

Lucy: "Four."

Erza: "Four dates already. How long do you plan on torturing him?"

Lucy: "It's not torture, it's simply checking out if it's the right thing."

I respond while writing down some important dates that could give clues further on in my investigation. Watching Erza with the corner of my eyes I watch her get up from the table and take a few steps away while talking.

Erza: "If you don't have feelings for him then you should tell him the truth, now that the right thing."

Lucy: "Erza what if it doesn't work out?"

Asking my question I turn around to face the stubborn red head.

Erza: "You can just live in worry or fear. Listen Lucy you and Natsu were a good couple but it didn't work out because you guys rushed it."

Lucy: "..."

She thinks Natsu and I are no more because we rushed it. That's right... Everyone thinks that. No one but Levy knows about the fake relationship Natsu and I had but even though levy knew she acted as if I never said a word, it was weird.

After that argument Natsu and I had he began to be very distant. He did as he said he would. He hurried Gray up to asking Juvia out then made the plan of how we'd break up. The excuse..."it was rushed"..."too soon". That's what happened and now we barely talk. It's as if one of my best friend has disappeared from my life for good.

Erza: "I understand that but if you were to accept Sting now I don't think that'd be considered rushed."

Lucy: "I guess you're right...he has been waiting for awhile now."

- 3 hours later -

I was in my bedroom now putting on a white and blue, silver beaded dress with one shoulder revealing my skin. Brushing my hair up to a braided bun I put on some light make up. When I finish I turn to my jewelry and put on some long silver, diamond earnings. With a smile on my lips I look at myself in the mirror while feeling good about myself. My smile then faded away.

Something's missing. I thought as I searched what was wrong with me. My eyes fall onto my bare neck that seemed very nude. Looking into my jewelry box I look for a necklace that would look good on me but couldn't find the perfect one.

Lucy: "Where is it? I know I placed it here last time I used it."

I say to myself as I searched and searched but couldn't find it. Then I remembered I lived with a thief. A smirk form on my lips as I tip toe out of my room and into my living room. There it was laying on the floor next to a vase I had gotten as I reward from a job.

There it is! I thought while walking towards it but stop in my tracks when I notice it wasn't alone. My necklace was being guarded by the thief that stole it... The kitten that Natsu once gave me as a gift. It was slightly larger then before, her eyes vibrant green eyes that could see the truth and it's black and white fur was shiny and healthy

Lucy: "Aqua come here."

I call out to her while crouching down. Walking towards me with my necklace in her mouth she gives me a playful look. Rubbing her head against my skin she purrs into my hands. Scratching her chin I get her to look up and let my necklace go. Grabbing my necklace with one hand I pet her with my other.

My right hand plays with her fur before touching something hard and cold. This kitten's name wasn't a coincidence her name was Aqua for a reason. Ever since I got her she wouldn't leave Aquarius's broken key alone so I attached it to her collar. Rubbing her warm tummy I smiled at the broken key resting on her fur.

Lucy: "Aqua I have to go on a date tonight so I need for you to be a good girl, can you do that?"

I ask her while petting the back of her head. She answers with a meow and licks my fingers. Giggling I put on my necklace and stand up. A knock was then suddenly heard from my front door.

Lucy: "He's here? Its 15 minutes early."

My eyes widen as I quickly grab my purse and slip on my heels. Walking towards the door I make sure I have everything I need before opening it. Twisting the lock I slowly open it while smiling at the figure I guessed was Sting.

Lucy: "Hey someone's a little early."

Natsu: "Uhh...sorry I didn't know you were expecting someone."

I hear another familiar make voice say. Looking up from my purse with wide eyes I look at what I thought for a second was a ghost.

Lucy: "Natsu? No, no it's alright."

Natsu: "If you're busy I can come some other time."

Lucy: "Come some other time? Liar, you probably won't come back for another month."

I say while grabbing his arm before he can walk away and leave. It's been awhile since I last saw him and I just didn't want him to go again.

Natsu: "..."

Lucy: "What's up?"

Natsu: "Happy thought it'd be a good idea to invite you on a job we found."

Lucy: "Oh... That's nice but I'm kinda busy with a bunch of things right now."

Rubbing the back of my neck I nervously smile at him while giving him an apologetic look. A small couch was heard from him. Is he sick? Do I even have the right to ask..?

Natsu: "I can see."

Lucy: "Yeah..."

Natsu: "Oi, you sure have grown."

Natsu says while looking down. Fallowing his gaze I notice my kitten had gotten out of the house. I mean it's not like it's an escape artist I did have the door open but still.

Lucy: "Aqua! What have I told you about running out!"

Natsu: "It's alright, I got her."

Natsu gets me to stop scolding her. I watch the pink haired man pick up Aqua and pet her soft fur. In response she purrs a pleasant sound.

Lucy: "Looks like she still likes you."

Natsu: "Shocker, right?"

He says sarcastically causing me to hold in a small giggle. The warmth in me was slowly pushed aside as I remembered the fact that he hasn't been here in a long time.

Lucy: "You know you could drop by here from time to time. You barely come here anymore-..."

Natsu: "This is Aquarius's old key?"

Natsu cuts me off as he observes the broken gold key hanging from Aqua's collar. My voice then tones down.

Lucy: "...yeah."

Natsu: "You miss her don't you."

Lucy: "Of course...she was like family."

I say lowly with hurt in my tone. Natsu and I stared at each other for awhile as silences consumed the hallway. Suddenly that silence was broken by someone's voice....Sting's.

Sting: "Hey Natsu I didn't think I'd see you around."

Lucy: "You're not the only one."

Natsu: "Yeah, well I'm a busy man now. Anyways I gotta go, wouldn't want to keep you two waiting."

Natsu says as he hands over Aqua.

Lucy: "Oh, okay..."

Sting: "Bye Natsu."

Natsu: "Bye."

I watched Natsu walk away. His figure would get smaller and small with every step he took farther away. Deep down in me I wanted to scream and tell him to stop. It felt like the first time. When he left and disappeared for 3 weeks. For some reason I felt that this time it'd be longer... As if he were leaving forever.

Sting: "Lucy?"

Lucy: "H-Huh?"

Sting: "Are you ready?"

Lucy: "Yeah..."

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Hey guys! I hope you all liked this chapter and the rest to come. From what I'm seeing my schedule is slowly going back to normal after the holidays which is a good thing because that means I'll be able to publish every Wednesday again. Just letting you guys know!  Until then!

Votes ⭐️

Comments 📲

Show some 💙

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
4.6K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
369K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...
72.5K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...