Kiss the Girl: A Chris Evans...

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris Evans and Emily Stephens are getting married. As much as she's looking forw... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

14.

3.8K 77 3
By AvengersCompound

Gaby's farewell was the following night. We were hosting it out our place. As people started arriving a few more paparazzi gathered around the gates. I guess hoping for some celeb sightings. The joke was on them though, aside from Scott and Zach it was entirely Gaby's friends. Her family had come up from San Diego. As had a bunch of her childhood friends. There were some other local friends from here and there, as well as colleagues from the University.

I wanted to make it really fun for her, but instead I just followed her around like a sad puppy. I kept randomly bursting into tears which would set Gaby off and we'd just stand there crying until someone came and separated us.

Because Chris was now starting to get a lot more media attention and also because a massive percentage of Gaby's friends were huge geeks, Chris was getting a lot of attention at the party. He was posing for a lot of selfies, signing things, giving out a lot of hugs. After a while he came seeking me out.

"Hey, Em." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I leaned into him. "Hello, my love."

"Could you fake being weird and clingy for a bit? Like, just be all over me?"

I laughed. "Sure. Why?"

"Just, I must have flirted with Gaby's friend or something. I think she's gotten the wrong idea, and she's started saying some really full on things. I've said I'm not interested and I'm engaged, but she won't stop. I don't want to have to kick her out, because Gabs."

"What if I just go talk to her?"

Chris let me go and bounced from one foot to the other. "Okay. But also clingy?"

I gave him a shove. "Were you over there getting hit on and making this plan up in your head to get it to stop and then getting all turned on by your plan?"

"Maybe." He said grinning at me and raising his eyebrow.

"You know Gaby is sleeping in with us tonight, right?"

"Yeah, I know. Don't care, still want you to be all over me."

I put one hand on each side of his face and then smooshed his cheeks. "Okay, sweetie pie." I grimaced and wiped my tongue with my hand. "Nope, that was gross. Can't call you that. Going to go talk to the girl. Which one?"

Chris pointed over to a group of girls from a Harry Potter fandom group Gaby and I attended from time to time. "The one in the red shirt."

"Hi guys!" I said greeting the group. "Having a good time?"

"Oh my god! Emily! How is Chris Evans here? Oh my god! I loved him since The Nanny Diaries. And that cap movie, have you seen that? Oh. My. God!" Amanda, the tall red haired girl in the group squealed.

I drew in my breath over my teeth. I guess I hadn't talked about my life with these women much. "This is Chris Evans' house."

"It's what?" Amanda shrieked. "I thought you and Gaby lived here."

"I live here. Gaby was just staying with us for the last few months."

Three of the women's hands flew to their mouths.

"Mei, do you get what I'm saying here?" I said turning to the girl Chris had identified as the aggressive flirter. "We're engaged. You're making him feel really uncomfortable."

Mei's eyes went wide. "Oh god! I'm so sorry, Emily. I didn't realise." She squeaked. "Wait, aren't you in a relationship with Gaby?"

I laughed. "No. Gaby and I are just good friends. Chris and I are getting married."

I then had to field questions about how we met, how long we'd known each other. What Sebastian Stan was like. If he was single. Would he be here? Could I introduce him to them? When were we getting married? I felt like I was doing the fast round on a gameshow.

I returned to Chris, finding him sitting on the sofa talking to Scott and Zach. I sat myself on his lap and traced my fingers along his neck, walking them along his freckles.

Scott made a face at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. I turned back to Chris and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"I'm going to forgive this disgusting display of PDA because I know you're losing him and Gaby in a couple of days." Scott snarked, poking me in the back. I flipped him my middle finger. "Emily! Chris, control your fiancée."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Chris laughed. His hand had been slowly travelling up the inside of my thighs. As it crept closer to my groin my skin prickled.

"Yeah, you hate controlling me." I scoffed.

Scott stood up and rolled his eyes. "I could have lived my whole life happily without hearing that." He turned and wandered off.

I burst out laughing.

I continued being the clingy girlfriend as Chris spoke to Zach. I fiddled with the buttons on his blue, plaid shirt sliding my hand between the gap between them, stroking my fingers through his chest hair. I nibbled at his throat. His cock started to stiffen against my thigh.

"I can feel you." I breathed into his ear. He chuckled, squeezing my thigh. He wasn't the only one getting aroused. Warmth was creeping through my skin, my cunt tingled. I could feel myself getting wet.

Zach got up to go get another beer and Chris pulled me into a kiss. "Do you think Gaby will notice if we slip away for a quicky?"

I looked over to her. She was surrounded by her mother and sisters, I couldn't quite tell if she was laughing or crying.

"If it's actually a quicky. But then after I'm going to sulk around her some more."

Chris stroked his thumb down my jaw. "Oh, Em." He said sadly. "Am I keeping you away from her?"

I shook my head. "No. When I'm around her we both start crying, so we are taking tactical breaks to get through the night."

He pulled me into a hug and I melted into him. "Do you want to go downstairs, Em? I don't want to take you away from her. I've been really selfish."

"Mm. I do." I purred. I pushed his hand up my skirt so it was pressed against my panties, touching my wetness.

"Shit, Em. We better take care of that." He growled into my ear. "Go down to our room. I'll be there in a second."

I got up and headed down stairs. I'd stop to say hello to people every now and again. There were people coming in and out from outside, smoking on the patio or using the hot tub. I stepped into our bedroom and shut the door behind me.

Everything suddenly felt really overwhelming. One more full day. That's all I had with Gaby. And Chris was going too. Only for a month and a half, but still, I would be alone. I wish I could just be okay with these things, but I couldn't. I pressed my forehead up against the wall. It was cool and felt soothing against my skin.

Chris stepped through the door. "Em, are you okay?"

I straightened up and looked at him. It felt like I was drowning. I shook my head. "I don't know. I – I am tired of being like this."

He came and wrapped his arms around me. "Can I do anything?"

"You can give me an orgasm."

"As you wish."

He dropped to his knees, lifting my skirt up and pulled my underwear down. I stepped out of them and he picked them up. Holding them to his nose he inhaled deeply and then put them in his pocket. It made me laugh. Not a lot, but enough that I was reminded that things would be okay. I had this idiot. He wouldn't always be around, but he would always be mine. He loved me and he wanted me to be happy. So in the end, I knew I would be.

He pushed his nose against my mound running it up my crevice. I leaned back against the wall and lifted my leg over his shoulder. He pushed it off and stood, his hands sliding up my body. He stood over me, his mouth hovering over mine, staring into my eyes.

"Chris." I breathed.

His mouth fell on mine and he spun me around guiding me backwards to the bed. When my legs banged against the mattress he bunched my skirt up and pushed me so I was sitting in front of him. He knelt before me, spreading my legs, and lifting them so they were draped over his shoulders. His fingers teased my labial folds apart and he stroked them up and down my slit. I hummed and fell forward, leaning my forehead against his. A smirk crept across his lips. His fingers circled over my clit, just lightly teasing it.

"Quicky, Chris." I whined, rocking my hips forward into his fingers.

Chris laughed. "Always so needy." He teased. His free hand went to the back of my head, holding me in place as he kissed me again, forcefully, his tongue exploring my mouth. He increased the pressure on my clit, rolling it between his fingers. I groaned into his mouth and my hands flew to the back of his head, gripping his hair. He let me go and pushed me backwards so I was lying back on the bed and plunged his face into my cunt.

I closed my eyes and writhed under him as he mercilessly attacked my pussy. I'd said quickly, this was going to be the quickest orgasm I'd ever experienced. His fingers were inside me working against my g-spot almost immediately. His tongue flicked expertly at my clit. Occasionally he'd nibble on it, or suck it into his mouth. I gave myself to him, allowing the orgasm build and crash over me, coming into his mouth.

He stood, unfastening his jeans. "Quick enough for ya?" He grinned.

I laughed. "I mean, it was pretty good I suppose."

He dropped his jeans and flipped me over. He pushed into me and my cunt clenched around him. His thrusts were quick and powerful. Each one accompanied by a shallow grunt. He fell forward, leaning over me, a hand on each side of my head. I gripped his wrists, holding onto him like I'd fall if I didn't.

He groaned and panted, as I whimpered below him. One hard thrust and he accidentally slammed into my arse. I yelped in surprise at the sudden invasion.

"Shit, sorry, Em." He said going to pull out, but I reached back tapping him on the chest.

"It's okay, keep going if you want."

"Fuck." He grunted.

Strong arms wrapped around me, hands caressing my throat and breasts. Hot breath tickled the back of my neck, and pleasure and pain coursed through me, setting me alight. I balled my hands into fists, gripping desperately at the quilt. I couldn't keep quiet, I was screaming his name and he moved a hand to my mouth, trying to quiet me. I came. Every part of me contracting, squeezing against him. My orgasm pushed him over and he emptied inside of me with a groan.

He pulled out and stood up. I rolled over lying below him panting.

"So everyone heard us right?" I laughed.

"There is no doubt in my mind." He took my hand and pulled me to my feet, kissing me. He tasted like a mixture of sweat and my juices. I never wanted the kiss to end.

"You worked up quite a sweat there." I said tracing a finger across his forehead.

"Yeah, you're a pretty good personal trainer." He laughed. "I'll just go clean up a bit. You can go back to Gabs if you want. You don't have to wait for me."

"Can I have my underwear back?"

He grinned at me and shook his head. "They're mine now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 57 10
Aspyn Anderson was sold in a marriage with Theodor Aken, there is no love in-between them anymore, and more hatred and disgust. Chris Evans is a mu...
544K 9.5K 48
Apparently the more you hide your feelings for someone the more you fall for them.
44.5K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
1.1K 49 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...