The YouTube Hunger Games

By Jakken_Dean

40 YouTuber kidnapped and forced to fight for their life including Pewdiepie, Grace Helbig, Jenna Marbles, Sh... More

The YouTube Hunger Games
Chapter 2 - Welcome One and All
Chapter 3 - Contractually Obliged
Chapter 4 - Drunken Disaster
Chapter 5 - Setbacks
Chapter 6 - Order
Chapter 7 - Practise Makes Perfect
Chapter 8 - Enemies
Chapter 9 - Work it Out
Chapter 10 - Pre-game Preparation
Chapter 11 - Foul Play
Chapter 12 - Drama
Chapter 13 - Bringing it Back
Chapter 14 - Rehabilitation
Chapter 15 - Stunning Show
Chapter 16 - The Arrival
Chapter 17 - Personal Game
Chapter 18 - Forgiveness
Chapter 19 - LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Chapter 20 - Teamwork
Chapter 21 - The Control Room
Chapter 22 - Caving In
Chapter 23 - A Hel of a journey
Chapter 24 - The Recap Chapter
Chapter 25 - Times are Tuff
Chapter 26 - A Midnight Snack
Chapter 27 - Goodbye Friend

Chapter 1 - Plotting and Planning

3.2K 67 148
By Jakken_Dean

Sancia DuPont grew up getting everything she asked for from her parents as a result of driving them insane. since then has practically turned them into her lapdogs that will do whatever she asks them to do.

She figured this out at age five when she spent five hours nagging her dad to buy her a new house for her barbie dolls, not a doll house, but a real house. She is now sixteen and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. On her sixteenth birthday, she went through three cars. Her father saw her inability to drive and hired a driving instructor. As she got better the less cars she went through, three months into her sixteenth year, she had managed to destroy sixteen cars.

'Dad, can I have a new car,' Sancia screeches in her Dad's ear. 

'I just got you a new car five minutes ago,' He replies annoyed.

'It smells,'

'Then get Damien to clean it,'

'Okay,' she glares at him. 'Damien!'

Muffled footsteps run along the carpeted floor and into the majestic white and gold room where Sancia and her father stand.

'Yes?' Damien queries looking at them as a bead of sweat falls onto the carpet.

'What on Earth happened to you?' Her father demands, slightly squinting at him through his bored brown eyes.

'Sancia asked me get her car out,'

'From where,' her fathers eyes wander over to her.

Damien looks at Sancia to tell him.

'The...urh…Abattoir,' she squeaks at him.

'That should be fine then,' her father's rich voice bellows across the room. 'You don't need a new car.'

'Uh no,' Sancia mumbles. 'It's in the part where they deposit the waste.'

Her father gives her a deadly look.

'Get her a BMW,' he concludes.

'i8,' she smiles at Damien.

Damien exits the room and rolls his eyes.

Growing up without challenges left herself with one of the only things that she cared about, herself. Her hair long rich brown hair, slick and silky maintained every morning by her hairdresser. Her face painted every morning by her personal makeup artist after she dresses in her custom-made probably-going-to-only-be-worn-once outfit made by her custom tailor.

So Sancia set out to become the number one YouTuber and not a doubt crossed her narcissistic mind, with the help of her infinite money supply, she could pull off some pretty high quality videos. The longer fame took for her to reach, the more money she spent.

'You spent half a million dollars on a something called a vlog?' Her father questions.

'Yes,' she replies smiling a mango-mouth smile.

'And that is your contribution to society?' He carries on.

'Yes,' she chirps.

'And you think that you can be the top YouTuber?'

'Yes'

'And what are your videos about?' He brings up.

'Myself,'

'Of course,' He mutters to himself. 'Good Job sweetie.'

After her second video Sancia starts trying to branch out on YouTube and tries to collaborate with some of the top YouTubers (Pewdiepie, Jenna Marbles, Smosh). She used all she had to try to get them to work with her, money, a house, an exotic pet, anything. They all didn't believe her or did some investigating about who she was and saw a crisp, practically sparkling video of some bitchy girl talking about herself.

'Hey Jenna, this is Sancia.' Sancia overly sweetly introduces herself on her bedazzled phone.

'Who?' Jenna heaves agitatedly.

'I will pay you one million dollars if we can do a collab.'

'Fuck Off."

The phone beeps.

Sancia punches in another number.

It rings.

'Hello?' A male voice crackles into her ear.

'Hi, is this Felix?' Sancia asks.

'Yes, who is this,' he returns.

'Sancia. I would like to know if you want to do a collab.'

'I don't know you.'

'But that's beside the point.' she pulls her wavy hair out of her face.

'Well I can't do a collaboration if I don't know who you are and how the hell did you get my number?'

'Uh, I will give you one million dollars if you do a collab with me,' she lashes over the phone.

'Is this a prank?' Felix's voice demands getting angry.

'N-No.'

'Marzia is that you?'

'No this is Sancia,' Sancia says taking pride in saying her name.

'Bye Sancia,' he finishes.

'No, wait.'

The phone beeps

She tried to work with some of the less popular YouTubers (Tiffy Quake, Acacia Brinley, Kelly Kpopp). Like a sane person would, they all denied. So she was left to sit there brooding about them, wondering why they didn't want to associate themselves with her. She had no sense of self-awareness (personality wise). She had grown up thinking that she was sacred, her name itself means sacred.

The more she thought about them, the more she hated them as the jealousy incubated, the ideas hatched.

Hanging a bunch them all from a roof - Not good enough

putting them in solitary confinement and slowly cut down their meals until they starve - Maybe

Give them a bunch of keys and put them in a glass coffin in water - Getting there

killing one a day until… Actually, if they kill each other until there is one left. That is a good idea. If I can get Dad to buy a large portion of land and enclose it, throw in some kind of contract to get them to sign themselves away into my possession. I think that I would be able to persuade them to kill each other and the winner, uh, they can get a lot of money and stuff but if I can get into their YouTube accounts then I can live broadcast each person on their channel through links on my channel, but my channel needs to have the main part, the one that shows everyone dying, killing, eating, everything.

She gets off her fluffy white marshmallow bed and trots over to the clouded glass door looking gleeful with excitement and places her gold encrusted shoes onto the red shag carpet. She jogs along the hall, running her fingers along the white walls. She turns into the second room from hers and sees her dad writing on a piece of paper.

'Hey Dad,' she chirps. He turns his head and gives a sigh.

'What?' He says sternly.

She explains how she wants to start this thing, she calls it the Hunger Games.

'Do you have a list of people you want to put in there?' He queries.

'No. Do You have paper?' She smiles.

He gives her a warm white piece of paper, she runs off down the hall and into her ballet pink painted room. She grabs her pink and white laptop and jumps onto the marshmallow bed.

Tiffy Quake

Tyler Oakley

Jenny Veal

Lucas Cruikshank

Kelly Kpopp (Reynolds)

Smosh  (Ian Hecox)

              (Anthony Padilla)

Glozell Green

Blogilates (Cassey Ho)

Bree Essrig

Acacia Brinley

Epic Meal Time (Harley Morenstein)

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie (Felix Kjellburg)

NigaHiga (Ryan Higa)

Jacksgap (Jack Harries)

DiCasp (Caspar Lee)

Zoella (Zoe Sugg)

Shane Dawson (Yaw)

Olga Kay

Brittani Louise Taylor

Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter (Louise Watson)

Sky Does Minecraft (Adam Skyler)

The Syndicate Project (Tom Cassell)

Jaksgap (Jack Harries)

Bethany Mota

Michelle Phan

Jenna Marbles (Mourey)

Miranda Sings (Colleen Ballinger)

Rebecca Black

Captain Sparklez (Jordan Maron)

Tobuscus (Toby Turner)

Minx (Michelle)

MyHarto (Hannah Hart)

Vsauce (Michael Stevens)

Nice Peter (Peter Shukoff)

iJustine (Justine Ezarik)

The Fine Bros (Rafi Fine)

The Fine Bros (Benni Fine)

Ray William Johnson

She runs back up the hall to her father.

'I made a list dad,' she squeaks.

'Marvellous darling, I'll get you some land,' her father smiles obviously hiding something.

Author's Note: While I write the next chapter, make a list of these people in order of their deaths. 

P.S please comment, it helps me get a pespective on how you feel about it and its free.

Thank You For reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
853K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
106K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
870K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...