Chapter 22 - Caving In

Day 3 1:14pm

My Harto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Minx - Michelle

Grace's Point of View

'Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o,' Hannah cooees down the subway station sized tunnel. Her voice bouncing around the walls until it fades into a gentle whisper and then into nothing.

For who knows how long, we've been wandering through the biggest cave-tunnel thing I've ever seen. It is moulded into almost a perfect arch with the occasional stalactite protruding down from the roof like icicles. The path in front of us is dark. The only indication of the time is the occasional spot of light shining through a manhole in the roof. The path is rocky and bumpy. Human-sized boulders scattered along the journey. Every footstep we take is echoed around the walls. It's quite safe to assume that we'll be alone for quite some time.

'No one can hear us, can they?' Hannah queries, cupping her hand around her mouth as though she's going to shout more meaningless sentences.

'I sure hope not,' I reply. Although, a part of me thinks that there's someone behind us everywhere we go. It has happened too many times when I've heard a rock hit the floor and then I go into a panic. I almost knocked Hannah straight out when she tapped me on the shoulder to ask if she could have a drink. Not that we have much anyway. We've got just enough water to moisten the tongue and nothing else.

Hannah proceeds to exclaim a series of obscenities. I can only imagine the censorship the editors are using right now. It's not long before I join in. There's just something about being a pain in the ass that is beyond satisfying in a situation like this. But, even things like that get boring after a while. Hannah falls silent and I quickly follow. There's an uneasy tension in the air. The look on Hannah's face is one of despair and deep thought.

'Hannah?' I start up. 'Is something bothering you?'

She keeps her gaze away from me. Her feet beginning to scuff along the ground as she walks, her feet kicking tiny stones that fall in her way. I've never seen Hannah go from bubbly and happy to angsty and miserable with such little notice.

'Something's wrong with all of this, Grace,' she murmurs. Her voice saddened yet uncertain. 'I can't put my finger on it but there's definitely something going on.'

I can only agree with her.

'I'm pretty sure everything's wrong with this. The meaningless slaughter of innocent people is definitely sick and twisted,' I bring up. She gives me a look that suggests that she's thinking about something different.

'You saw Tyler… Didn't you?' She asks.

'Only at the cornucopia. And maybe at the dinner party we had way at the beginning,' I recount, thinking back to the start of this madness. 'And of course we were friends before -'

'It wouldn't take an idiot to realise that Tyler isn't the real Tyler. If you get what I mean.' She interrupts. 'I was living with Tyler right after I woke up in a hospital. And before that, It was the night of the dinner party. I don't remember what caused me to end up in a hospital or how long I was in hospital for.'