Chapter 25 - Times are Tuff

Day 5 7:12am

Tyler Oakley

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Minx - Michelle

Kelly's Point of View

I want out. I want to go home.

I'm sick to death of this dickhead and his stupid face. I can't stand him. If he so much as says one more word or lets out another loud fart then I'm going to grab the next tree I find and shove its entirety up his gassy ass! Fuck you Shane Dawson. For the last few days all we've been doing together is yelling and screaming each other and for no reason at all. Pfft, who am I kidding? I have all the reasons to yell and scream at him. Only three seconds ago he let one rip right in front of my face. It's when he screams and yells at me back for getting offended at his shitty attempts at a gag that it all becomes unreasonable. I wish he died instead of Joey for a number of reasons. Firstly, abs. Secondly, dat hair doe. Thirdly, maybe then we would be able to find some kind of food to eat or more importantly, something to drink. If I die of dehydration or malnutrition then I will find the nearest axe I can find and shove its entirety up Shane's worthless ass.

I've been trying my hardest to help us survive, I even found a scorpion that would might taste nice after a heavy roasting session. However, he looked at me like I had just smothered his newborn child with a pillow and fed it's corpse to a pack of staring dogs. He then preceded to call me crazy and yell more mean things at me. That incident then elevated to a game of dodgeball, except we used stones instead of the balls. Of course that ended in tears on both parts. He hit me square in the face with a stone which caused my nose to bleed. I then cried and ran away which didn't work very well because we are surrounded by nothing but sand so I couldn't hide from him.

Anyway, back to the present. I ball my fist up into a tiny cannonball and let fly onto Shane's stomach.

'SHANE! STOP BEING SO FUCKING DISGUSTING!' I scream at him. The anger boiling up in an instant. I ball my fists up and continue to let fly like a machine gun. With grunts of pain Shane forcefully pushes me away. I go flying backwards, my feet kicking up sand as I struggle to find my footing. Without success I fall flat on my back in a heavy rain of sand falling into my eyes, nose and mouth. I jolt up spitting and wiping my face like crazy but that doesn't stop me from screaming at him some more as he laughs like a little kid. I stare at him, trying to summon up my telekinetic powers to crush the windpipe but they fail me yet again. I know they haven't worked because he is still laughing his head off.

'Naww Kelly! You look so adorable.' He exclaims in a patronising voice. That's it. I'm not going to take it anymore! I'm going to leave his pretty little ass all on its own and I'm going to take care of myself. I get up out of the sand and aggressively wipe it out of the folds in my wetsuit. I storm off away from Shane. 'No Kelly, come back. I was only joking around.'

I keep walking, pretending I didn't hear him. This is the end of my alliance with Shane. I will never have to listen to a single word out of his mouth again. I don't even care if someone comes along and kills me just as long as I don't have to put up with that twerp ever again!

'Fine then! Fuck you too! I wish you bad luck and I hope you get hurt really bad!' He yells as I continue to venture on my solo journey into the desert in search of water.