Chapter 9 - Work it Out

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

                          - Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

                         - Benni Fine

Pewdiepie's Point of View

The setting is very shady. There are six of us sitting along the otherwise abandoned dining room table: Me, Tom, Michelle, Adam, Ian and I think her name was Kelly. There is a basic light set into the roof, where the chandelier had come crashing down a few days earlier, paints a coat of white light into the vulnerable surfaces in the room, making the gold lining the room to glimmer and shine.

'Hello everyone,' Tom says, his hands clasped in front of him as he leans forward in his chair. 'I had an idea and that was that we team up.'

He stops and silence folds over everyone. The games are scaring me. 23 people will die on top of the other 16 or so people that died.

'But there are six of us,' Michelle states. 'Only one of us can win.'

'I've thought about that and we can either A, see who survives and choose one of us to win, or B, not select anyone and when we make it to the end, we kill each other until one person is left but either way, you will make it further than a lot of the other people that are forced to complete so I think you would be stupid to say no,' Tom announces eyeing us all. I don't know if this is a good idea. I don't want to die but my chances of winning are slim and if I go with this plan, I will almost definitely have to kill someone to survive. However, my chances of winning should be increased by joining this group. I probably would have joined up with some of these people anyway just so I wouldn't have to be alone. It would also be easier to get food and water with some numbers. 'Before I say anymore, who wants to join me?'

Do I want to join? It would make things a little easier knowing that I won't be alone.

'I'll do it.' I say watching Tom, still thinking if this was a good idea.

'Me too.' Ian says raising his hand.