PLAYER

By Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Nineteen

11.3K 526 262
By Love_Bri94

Sabrina

Two Days Later

Tiara and I sat in our normal seats in the gym watching the basketball game. The season is almost over and our school is undefeated thanks to my man ah haaaaaaa.

Yeah, I've become that girlfriend.

You would never catch me at a basketball game and I knew nothing about it. But being around him I know every thing there is to know and I brag about my baby's stats to everybody. I know he's going to be a superstar in the NBA.

The game was in the 4th quarter and there was a minute and 42 seconds left. The score was 69 to 42. After they win this game theyre going to the semi finals and then the championship!

Can't believe I'm this excited.

Anyway! I CANNOT wait for valentines Day. I have the best surprise ever for Chris! I got us floor seats to the Warriors game. He thinks he has to work but I worked something out with our manager so he'll tell him that he doesn't have to come in that night.

I can't wait to see his face!

It's been so hard not telling him. My dad does anything to keep me on his good side so I had him get the tickets.

The buzzard went off knocking me out of my thoughts. Our side of the gym cheered at another Win. Then we heard the referee continuously blow his whistle.

"Is Chris about to fight?" Tiara asked.

"What?!" I quickly stood up and looked over where he was. Him and another player from the other team were in each other's faces. The last thing Chris needs is to be fighting.

I started walking towards the stairs.

"Where you going?" Tiara yelled.

"To get him." I rushed down the stairs and on to the floor where the players were. Every one was so tall I felt like an ant.

"Nigga fuck you! I'll beat the fuck out yo pussy ass." I heard Chris yelled.

"You can't be on the floor right now." The ref said to me.

"That's my boyfriend. I can calm him down." I said.

He let me pass. I grabbed Chris's sweaty arm and pulled him back. He was about to snatch away until he looked back and saw that it was me.

"You know you shouldn't be doing this." I said.

"Yeah listen to yo bitch, nigga." The boy said.

I almost let Chris go but it wasn't worth it. He has too much to lose. "Chris let's go."

"Brown locker room now! If you don't leave this floor I'm benching you for the rest of the season." The coach yelled at him.

Chris snatched away and walked over to the door that lets out to the locker room.

I followed behind him out there. "What was all of that about?"

"Nothing Sabrina, go back in the gym."

"Not until you calm down."

"I'm good man, go back in there."

"Are you su-."

"I SAID IM GOOD!" He yelled. "Meet me at the car."

I can't lie he made me jump when he yelled. I didn't say anything else, I went back into the gym and over to where Tiara was. Mijo, Keeis and Michael walked up to me.

"He straight?" Mijo asked.

"He just needs to cool off." I responded.

"That nigga know he can snap at any second, crazy ass." Michael said. "You good?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Well come on, we'll walk you to your car. Those niggas might be outside." Keeis said.

Me and Tiara grabbed our purses and followed them out to Chris's car.

"Sabrinaaaaaa." I heard that annoying voice yell. He's grown as hell, what the fuck is he doing at a high school game. "I saw you tryna take up for your little weak ass boyfriend." Nipsey said.

"Bri, who is this weak ass nigga?!" Mijo asked.

"Nobody, you guys can leave now."

"Hell naw. I don't trust that nigga." Michael said leaning on Chris's car.

Tiara walked over to me. "What is Nipsey doing here?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"He keep fucking staring over here like he got a problem though." Michael said.

"What you say little nigga?!" Nipsey stood up.

"I said do you got a problem!" Micheal yelled back.

"NIPSEY JUST LEAVE!" I yelled.

"This public property, I ain't going no fucking where." He sat back on the hood of the car.

What is taking Chris so long?

"His name nipsey?" Mijo asked.

"Yeah, my ex." I responded.

"I know this clown. Fake ass crip nigga. He a pussy, I'll have my piru niggas on his head right now man." Mijo said.

"No that's not even necessary. Here comes Chris." I pointed to him walking out of the school. He walked up to the car then over to me. He pulled me close to him and tongue kissed me.

"I'm sorry." He said while looking in my eyes. I nodded while biting onto my bottom lip.

"I used to nut all on those pretty lips." Nipsey said while laughing.

Why is he still here????!!!!!

"What the fuck you just say?!" Chris moved over to him.

"Baby let's just go. He's ignorant as fuck."

"Damn Bri you left me for this fake ass blood Chris. You went from a boss to a worker." He said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Chris yelled. "Shouldn't you be making runs for yo boss errand boy! This motherfucka grown as hell tryna fight a bunch of high school niggas. He a bitch."

"I'll show you a bitch." Nipsey lifted his shirt to show his gun.

"Okay let's go Chris." I opened the driver side door and pushed him towards it.

"Watch yo back nigga! And I'm coming to get my girl back. Bri, I still love you baby." Nipsey blew a kiss at me

I rolled my eyes. "Get in the car Chris."

He shook his head and climbed in.

"Ti, I'll call you." I hugged her.

"Be careful please." She said.

"I will." I got in the passenger seat. I could barely put my seatbelt on before Chris burnt rubber pulling out the parking lot. "Would you slow down?!"

"I'm supposed to be celebrating my fucking win but I gotta deal with a bunch of bullshit! That's fucked up dawg! I could've killed both of those weak ass niggas!"

"No you couldn't."

"Fuck man." He hit the steering wheel. "I can't believe you fucked with Nipsey weak ass. What was you thinking?!"

I shrugged while sinking down into my seat.

You ever had an ex that you hate so much every time you hear their name your stomach balled up. Nipsey is that ex.

He almost ruined my life and I was so blinded by what I thought was love, I almost let it happen.

"No wonder you never talk about him, you don't want nobody to know you was with that fucking corny ass nigga."

"That's not the reason." I said just above a whisper.

He looked at me. "What's the reason?"

"It's a long story."

"We got time." He said while pulling behind a car in the in and out line.

I took a deep breath. "The things I did for him because I thought I was in love. You probably wouldn't believe half of the shit. I try to pretend like I'm this sweet angel but I'm not."

"What did you do?"

My eyes started burning. This is why I don't talk about this.

"I almost failed the end of 10th grade because of him. Drugs, selling it, doing them, smuggling them. I was drinking a lot. Constantly he cheated and would do it in my face. I had to be the dumbest bitch ever. I would sneak out the house and be gone for days, my mom would find me and beat my ass but I'd do it again. He fooled me into thinking he really cared about me but he was using me because I was young and dumb. One day he got into my head and convinced me that if I loved him, I'd have sex with one of his boys. I said no and he beat me so bad my jaw was wired. I missed an entire month of school. Everybody telling me he's this monster and I was refusing to believe it until it happened again. As soon as my face healed. He told me that he was low on cash and if I loved him I'd sell myself to help him out. I said no, before the word could even get out my mouth his fist was in it. I just started realizing that this isn't what love really is. It took me a while but I finally opened my eyes and I left. I was 16 going through shit that a grown ass woman would go through. When my momma tells me a guy is no good I listen now."

Chris wiped a tear off of my cheek. "I never would've guessed. But you never have to worry about being in a situation like that again. I'm gonna take good care of you, I promise."

I just looked at him and put on a small grin.

After we got our food the car ride home was silent, when we got to the house we ate and watched tv in silence.

Today started off good and now it's just in shambles.

I hate telling people what happened between me and Nipsey because I feel like they look at me differently. They either feel bad for me or they turn their nose up.

But to hear Chris say that I'll never have to worry about being hurt like that felt amazing. I just hope he's true to his word. I really do have trust issues but I'm not trying to show them too much. That could run a guy away. And then I chose a guy that kept multiple women so this is kind of hard but I really like Chris and I want us to work out so I want to give him a chance.

Chris got up and grabbed our boxes and tossed them out, when he came back he held his hand out to me. I looked up at him confused while slowly gripping it. I stood up then he led me out the bedroom and into the bathroom. He shut the door then started unbuttoning the shirt I had on.

Once we were fully undressed he cut on the shower and we climbed in. He just held me tight.

I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat, while tears streamed down my face.

-------------------------

Nipsey Hussle plays Nipsey by the way.

Anyway comment comment comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
52K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
76K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?
54.2K 1.3K 33
a•mour /ə' mo˘or, ä mo˘or/ Noun A secret love affair