Percy Jackson: Life In The La...

By Multi-Gamer10

[Book 1 (rewritten)] Perseus Achilles Jackson. The Seaweed Brain, Kelp Head, Sea Spawn. When unforeseen circ... More

"The Gods Don't Trust Him." EDITTED
"Are You Coming?" EDITTED
"Demonic Cartoon Villains." EDITTED
"Please." EDITTED
"Wake up!" EDITTED
"What are you up to?"
"There is always a choice"
"For those who try,"
"There's no way I will ever drink that stuff."
Campfire Blues
"Poseidon was becoming restless,"
"Lost control again."
"If I don't."
"Out of the running"
"Why?"
The End

"Expect to see this place again"

9K 278 21
By Multi-Gamer10

Percy's POV

I dispersed from Thalia's Tree, evaporating as mist and powering through the air as I speeded northwards. The air around me slowly grew dry as I left Long Island behind me but the magic in the air was more powerful in the direction
I was going, it was untameable and free.

The thousands of miles distance to where I going blurred together, I quickly found myself at the end of my journey and pulled together the water particles, reappearing by the border of Alaska. I began to laugh, not the dark and slightly insane laugh that would be expected of me with the recent events that had taken place - but a happy laugh, carefree and without restriction. I swung my arms around me and span in a slow circle, inhaling the freedom.

It was sweet, the scent of pine and dewy grass littered the air and I could even smell car exhausts or the pollution of Earth. I knelt down, my hands brushing against the damp grass

I quickly jumped over the borderline into Alaska before breaking down into fits of uncontrollable laughter - my plan had worked!

Ever since Poseidon had disowned me, I technically wasn't a demigod - and only demigods were bound by fatal flaws. It meant I was free to leave, my loyalty couldn't hold me back. Of course, it now meant that there was literally zero chance that I could consume the food of the gods without burning up - I didn't really fancy becoming a medium-rare Percy.

But I was free.

No gods and no quests. Monsters would probably still hunt after me but not as much, my aura as a disowned child of the sea was warning enough to monsters, what could a god's child do that was bad enough to get them disowned?

Apparently, that was being able to do something that they couldn't.

I shrugged off my coat and tied it around my waist in a secure knot. Thankfully, the bitter bite of the cold didn't bother me here either. I tugged on the straps of my enchanted rucksack and a smile soon worked it's way onto my lips.

"I didn't expect to see this place again so quickly, but here I can't be found." I whispered to myself. The howling winds tear my words away but no one will here them, I'm alone where I stand.

But I knew I could have a life here.

A Life In The Land Beyond The Gods.

End of Book One.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 65 11
**Previously Wisdom at Sea** Some chapters of a book that is Percabeth. It used to be called Wisdom at Sea, but I've decided to use that book for ano...
106K 3.4K 22
[Book 3] Perseus (Percy) Achilles Jackson. The Kelp Head. The Seaweed Brain. The Rogue. With the new Prophecy looming upon them, the monsters of Alas...
25.7K 446 30
Hey, thanks for giving this book a chance! It's one of the most cliche books out there, so I'm actually kind of surprised that you found this one. Th...
547 25 8
It's been a year after the Giant War, and things are going great for The Seven and friends. But a twist in the middle of summer make things go from h...