C.R.U.S.H.

By Jdjmarie

When things go wrong for ciara she moves back to her home state Atlanta and starts to go to Georgia state col... More

Meet the main characters
First day
To Be Loved
|Party
|Sorry
|Moving on
|What happened in New York
|Just Friends
|New Flame
Hey!
|Got Til It's Gone
|Playing Games
|Break
|Break Part Two
|Jealousy

The Truth

320 22 9
By Jdjmarie

Ciara

I woke up with the sun beaming on my face. I looked around and noticed me and Denise was in bed alone. I got out of bed a threw on some slippers and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I was done I went straight up stairs looking for Janet. I stopped midway down the hall when I heard Janet and my mothers voice coming from the kitchen.

Mom: Yeah she has really been through so much and it's really good to see her smiling and happy. Can I ask you a question.

Janet: Yes you can ask me anything.

Mom: Do you like her more than a friend?

I leaned on the wall awaiting for Janet's reply.

Janet: Um...

Mom: I'm sorry you don't have to answer if you...

Janet: No no.....

I hear her start to laugh.

Janet: I just got a little embarrassed.... But to be truly honest with you Mrs. Harris I really like your daughter and I never felt like this about another girl this is all new to me.

Mom: Well you guys seem perfect together she seems like she like you a lot to.

It got quiet for a second so I use that opportunity to come in.

Me: Good morning beautiful ladies.

Janet: Good morning.

Mom: Good morning baby how'd you sleep.

I looked at Janet and smiled.

Me: I slept excellent mom.

Mom: Well good breakfast is almost done. Janet informed me about your friend. Is she doing okay.

Me: Uh I don't know she still asleep. She looked a little shook last night....

Denise: Good morning.

Me: Speaking of. How you doing?

Denise: I'm still a little shaky but I'm fine. Thank you again for coming to get me.

Me: No problem Denise I was glad you called me. Mom this is my roommate Denise.

Mom: Hi Denise. I heard what happen I'm glad you okay sweetie. You hungry breakfast is almost ready.

Denise: Thank you ma'am and yes I'm starving.

We all sat at the table as my mom finished cooking the last of the breakfast. I looked at Janet and her beautiful smile melted my heart.

Denise: So when did this happen.

She said pointing between me and Janet.

Janet: What do you mean?

Denise: When did y'all start fucking.

She whispered. Me and Janet's eyes got big as I nudge Denise and she started laughing.

Me: Denise!

Denise: I'm sorry. Y'all cute though.

Janet looked embarrassed and I just shook my head. My mom brought over plates and begin bringing the food to the table.

Me: Dad left for work already?

Mom: Yeah he had to leave early. He told me to tell you he love you and to call him when you make it back to your dorm.

I was a little upset because I wanted to see my dad before we headed back to school. We sat and ate breakfast as we talked with my mom.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Denise

We was just now pulling up to the college. We got out and Ciara grabbed her and Janet's things out the trunk and we headed inside the building. As we got to our dorms I pulled out my key to unlock the door.

Janet: Ci you still coming over.

Ciara: Yeah I'm gonna unpack and I be right over.

Janet: Okay.

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the room. I walked into my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and pulled out an envelope I had in my purse. I opened and examined the pictures and letters I stole from ciara room this morning. I looked at the picture of my beautiful sister in what looked like a photoshoot.

I missed her so much. We weren't as close until probably a couple months before she got killed. We fell out as we was growing up because I was kind of jealous of her and hated her because she was the perfect child and I was the  fuck up child. I was sent to stay with my aunt and Zoe later on told me she told everyone she didn't have a sisterBut couple months before she died we started to try and built a relationship with each other and just like that she was taken away from meShe was so beautiful and for someone to just take her life like that over that bitch....

Ciara: Hey Denise.

I hurried and threw everything back in my bag and wiped my eyes.

Me: Yeah!

Ciara: I'm going to be heading out to Janet's dorm I might be staying the night over there.

Me: Oh okay have fun.

Ciara: Haha I will!

I waited until I heard the dorm door open and close and I pulled the envelope back out.

Me: She's going to pay for what she did to you Zoe I promise.

I looked down at the picture again. I looked more through the envelope until I finally found what I was looking for. My sister necklace that I gave to her before she passedI put the envelope and the necklace in my dresser and grabbed a towel and went to take a shower.
¥¥¥¥
After my shower I went out to go to the cafeteria to find something to eat. I felt an arm go over my shoulder as I looked and seen DeVante.

Devante: Wassup beautiful.

Me: Hey devante.

DeVante: Did your ride come get you after I dropped you off at that gas station last night?

Me: Yeah thanks again for that.

DeVante: No problem. Hey you seen Janet?

I smiled.

Me: Yeah actually she in her dorm with her new boo.

DeVante: Her new what?

Me: Her new boo.

He looked at me like I was crazy and I knew I had him right where I wanted him.

DeVante: So she got a new nigga?

Me: I wouldn't say all that but...

DeVante: What you mean its either she do or she don't.

Me: I mean its not a nigga though.

He furrowed his eye brows and then his eyes immediately went wide.

DeVante: Nah.... Nope I know you lying now.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Me: I guess....

He turned and walked back towards his friend Ginuwine and I turned back around and laughed as I continue to find something to eat.

( Sorry guys I haven't been updating that much. School been stressing me out with them damn finals but its over and I'm finally home for break and have a lot of time on my hands so I'm going to be updating a lot)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.6K 35
When Gabrielle Joseph moves town and starts a new school, she doesn't expect to feel such a strange connection to the boy that everyone avoids. Dall...
42.8K 791 45
It was just a 1 night stand. But something else sparked. She's a true player and he's lost looking for her. What happens when it just continues? READ...
4K 97 26
Anthessa Wallace is going to college at Honeygrade University. At first, she's excited for the experience. She's going to be around new people, explo...
3.9K 380 39
Tori and Zach have been friends since she can remember but what will happen when he has to move to LA to pursue his dream........ ⚠️ Cussing and Viol...