|What happened in New York

Janet

Ci and I was sitting in my dorm she was on her phone and I was watching TV. I thought about a couple days ago when we went to eat with denise and ci didn't want to talk about her reasons for coming back to Atlanta i really wanted to know why. I looked at her and just came to a conclusion that I was gonna ask her.

Me: Ci?

Ciara: Hmm?

Me: can I ask you a question?

Ciara: Yea.

Me: Why did you come back to Atlanta i mean it sound like something serious happened.

She looked up at me and paused.

Me: I mean if you don't want to talk about it, its fine.

She lifted up and put her phone down and started fiddling with her fingers. I could tell this was a touchy conversation.

Ciara: No its fine I-I um......

She paused and it looked like she thought about if she should tell the story or not.

Ciara: Well back in New York I had a girlfriend her name was Zoe. I was very much in love with her. We knew each other since highschool and both got accepted in the same college. I thought we was gonna be together forever until one night I got a little drunk at a party and ended up cheating on her with this chick name Lea. I felt terrible I couldn't forgive myself. I kept it a secret thinking what she don't know won't hurt her but found out the chick Lea had a class with Zoe. Lea ended up telling Zoe that me and her fucked and that I was leaving Zoe for her and we were in love which caused her and Zoe to have a huge fight. Zoe then came to my dorm crying hitting me she was hurt I hated myself and she broke up with me. I tried for weeks to win her back but I really broke her heart. Lea on the other hand stalked me through out that time trying to seduce me I mean she was real life crazy. Breaking into my room at night watching me sleep. I found out she really had a disorder as was borderline crazy. She became obsessed with me she thought in her head we were together and I've told her multiple times I didn't want her crazy ass. One day me and Zoe sat down and actually talked everything over and was actually considering getting back together. But we just started out as friends again for her to be able to trust me again. Lea didn't like that at all it seemed like it made her crazier......

She paused and tears started forming in her eyes. I didn't know what she was about to say next but I knew it was something bad. I went to her and grabbed her hands as she continued the story.

Ciara: One night I was in bed and heard banging on my dorm room door. I got up and answered it and seen it was a friend of mines her face was pale and she had tears in her eyes......I-I immediately became scared as I asked her what's wrong. She pulled me out the dorm and I seen that everyone was out there dorm and looking outside. It was ambulance and police officers surrounding the place. I begin to panic as I asked her what was going on I then seen Zoe B-being.....

She begin to cry a little harder.

Ciara: I-I seen Zoe being Z-zipped up in a body bag.