|Sorry

Ciara

I looked at DeVante and he looked at me.

DeVante: You got a problem?

Me: Uh no but I'm a bit confused on why you coming out of my dorm.

DeVante: None of your business question is why you coming out of my girl dorm.

I laughed cause he really sounded crazy.

Me: Well if you was with your girl last night I wouldn't had to make sure she was home safe.

DeVante: Yeah whatever is she up?

Me: No she is sleep.

DeVante: Well can you move out the way so I can go see her.

I just looked at him as he walked towards me but I didn't move. He laughed as he pushed past me and I turned around as he closed the door in my face. I was highly pissed but I left it alone and walked into my room. I closed the door and Lauren was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and she was drying her hair with another one.

Lauren: Where have you been ?

I know this chick isn't questioning me when her best friend boyfriend just walked out our dorm at the crack of dawn and she is coming out of the shower.

Me: Um I was helping your best friend. But the real question is why is DeVante coming out of our dorm?

Lauren: Aww. Um...H-he was um.....

Me: You fucked him?

Lauren: What no!

Ciara: So why was your BESTFRIEND'S "BOOOYYYFRIEND" coming out of the room this early in the morning.

Lauren: CAUSE I FUCKED HIM OKAY!
~
Janet

DeVante: Janet baby..

I heard DeVante voice and I turned to see him sitting at the edge of my bed with his hand on my thigh. I lifted up and immediately got a headache.