|Break

Ciara

We had a break and I was in my room packing to go visit my parents. Its been awhile and I was excited to see them. I heard a knock on my room door.

Me: Come in

Janet came in and I was surprised considering we been avoiding each other for weeks after that night at the diner.

Me: Uh hey....

Janet: Hey

She looked down at my suit case and back up at me.

Janet: So you leaving for break?

Me: Yeah I'm going to visit my parents.

Janet: Oh..okay. So look I know this must be weird considering we haven't talked in a while but I miss you.

Me: You miss me?

Janet: Yeah I mean I miss us talking and being friends. I'm sorry if I over reacted that night I just-

Me: you don't have to explain I understand.

She looked down and started playing with her fingers.

Me: So are you going home for break?

Janet: No I'm going to be here all break bored.

Me: You should come with me.

Janet: To your parents house?

Me: Yeah. I mean it beats being on campus all break doing absolutely nothing.

Janet: No I dont-

Me: Yes come on please.

Janet: And your parents won't mind.

Me: No not at all trust me.

Janet: I don't know ci.

I made a pouting face until she started laughing.

Janet: Fine. I'll come. When are you leaving.

Me: In a hour so hurry up and pack.

She got up and left the room to go to her dorm. I was happy she was coming with me this break is going to be unforgettable.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Janet

We was driving to ciara's parents house and I was kind of nervous. I turned and glanced at her and she must of felt me looking cause she looked at me and smiled and then her eyes focused back on the road. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I don't know why she makes me feel this way. I think finally I will tell her how I feel. I honestly avoided her these past couple weeks so I can actually get my head together on what I want. As we kept driving we finally pulled up to this big beautiful home.