First day

Ciara

I finally made it. I pulled up into the empty parking space in my all black Chevy. I got out and grabbed my bags out the trunk. "You need help with that sweetheart", some guy said coming up on me. "Naw I'm good I got this",I replied. He walked away and I got my bags and walked inside the college. I went to the booth where they were giving everyone their school information like classes and room number and key.

Lady behind the desk: Your name?

Me: Ciara Harris

Lady: Ok give me one moment.

My eyes roamed around the room while I waited. My eyes landed on this girl. She was beyond beautiful she had golden curly hair that flowed down her back and her body and smile was out of this world. My thoughts was interrupted by the woman behind the desk.

Lady: Okay sweetheart here you are. Your room is on the other side of the campus.

Me: Thank you.

I grabbed the envelope but when I turned around the girl was gone so I just walked and headed to my dorm room. When I finally made it there I used the key and came into the room. It was huge it had a kitchen and bedrooms and everything. It was better than my last school. Just then a girl came out of a room and she had the prettiest smile with some deep dimples she was really pretty.

Girl: Hey you must be my new roommate, I'm Lauren.

Me: Hey, my name is Ciara.

Lauren: You are beautiful girl. I like your style.

Me: Thank you. You too.

Lauren: Your room is that one.

Me: Thanks.

I walked into the empty room and say my things on the bed and sat down. I looked around and then laid back on the bed until I heard a knock I lifted up on my elbows and looked at Lauren.