Percy Jackson: Life In The La...

By Multi-Gamer10

[Book 1 (rewritten)] Perseus Achilles Jackson. The Seaweed Brain, Kelp Head, Sea Spawn. When unforeseen circ... More

"The Gods Don't Trust Him." EDITTED
"Are You Coming?" EDITTED
"Demonic Cartoon Villains." EDITTED
"Please." EDITTED
"Wake up!" EDITTED
"What are you up to?"
"There is always a choice"
"For those who try,"
"There's no way I will ever drink that stuff."
Campfire Blues
"Poseidon was becoming restless,"
"Lost control again."
"Out of the running"
"Why?"
"Expect to see this place again"
The End

"If I don't."

8.6K 298 127
By Multi-Gamer10

Percy's POV

We hadn't been dating very long before Luke swapped sides, it had only been a year, but I knew his motives weren't always against the gods. The day Luke and I were in the forest he wasn't intending to try and kill me, only to maim or severely injure - and he definitely never wanted to kill anyone. He was forced by Kronos, who had threatened his Mom - and although she was slightly crazy, it was never her he resented.

It was his father, Hermes.

The day I gave Luke Annabeth's dagger was the worst day of my life, I had failed and consequently lost him. Despite popular belief, it wasn't Annabeth who loved him - she had loved me - I was the one in love with the son of Hermes.

I knew I couldn't return the feelings Annabeth gave to me but I tried. Luke had made me promise to keep her safe, he said he could feel this wasn't the worst threat to the Demigods of this generation and I had keep her safe for her sake and Luke's. It was the closest I could get to Annabeth, the best way I could protect her.

But that didn't mean that I didn't feel bad for lying to her, she was like my little sister. It felt wrong to lead her on and betray her trust like that.. But I promised.

She couldn't possibly ever be my lover, it would always be Luke. Always.

These thoughts were rushing through my head as I brought my plans to Chiron, the ones to protect and improve the defence of CHB. I had only just finished the last draft of the plans yesterday, but I knew that the sooner I left, the sooner everyone would move on with their lives and forget about me and I forget them.

I reluctantly approached Chiron, trying to delay the moment I knew would begin the start of my life away from my safe haven.

"Permission to leave sir?" I asked him.

The Centaur turned around with furrowed eyebrows and a small frown adorning his features. I knew that this part would be the hardest - for both of us. "Pardon?" He inquired.

I slowly repeated my question and was embraced into a hug a short moment later. As Chiron released me, I noticed how his somber face looked nothing like the jolly and cheerful expression his wild and partying brethren wore.

"Of course my boy. Just-just come back one day." The immortal centaur's voice broke at the end.

Not soon, one day.

I appreciated his words, he understood that I would be gone far longer than that which could be called soon. I placed the finished plans on his desk before once again hugging Chiron. I would miss him as much as everyone else I loved.

Eventually, I let go, moving to stand in the doorway, "Please keep everyone safe, Chiron. I don't think I'll be here next time, not by choice."

He nodded, "I will. Did you tell the others of your departure?"

"No," I ashamedly hung my head. "With my fatal flaw, if I did, I might not be able to leave afterwards. You know why I have to go, he'll kill me if I don't."

I turned and ran, not looking back. In my quick escape, I didn't see the tear that trickled down Chiron's face as another hero lost their happy ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...
232K 2.7K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
1M 33.3K 47
𝑺𝑼𝑡𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑡𝑬 ❝ all right, Sunshine, brighten up ❞ ❝ I will hit you ❞ π™žπ™£ 𝙬𝙝...
131K 3.7K 31
❝ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ πˆπ“ πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 π…π€π•πŽπ”π‘πˆπ“π„ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...