Bahama Breeze (Completed)

بواسطة KylaKnowlesCarter

Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Of... المزيد

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue
Read
Bonus Chapter
Bahama breeze 2

V

4K 234 96
بواسطة KylaKnowlesCarter

June 2, 2016

"Corey, did you get the bag with the flashlights." Beyoncé asked as she stocked the cabinet with nonperishable items. She had put all her frozen Items in the freezer and all the cool items in the fridge. Now she was finishing up the cabins with only ten cans left.

"Uh, I thought I did. Do you not see them?" He asked her holding more bags in his hands standing in the doorway.

"Not right off, how many more bags do you have?"

"Three more and the generator and that's all."

"Okay, just bring it all in and we'll look through them." Shawn nodded his head in response and went to unload the car completely.

Shopping wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She had actually enjoyed herself around Shawn. They joked around and got to know each other just a little more. Beyoncé learned that Shawn was thirty two and enjoyed going to basketball games. He didn't have a team that he Preferred, he just enjoyed the skill and the game period.

Shawn learned that Beyoncé was twenty nine and loved painting when her mind was heavy. It was her escape when she needed to get away. It was something her mother taught her so she always kept it with her. She told Shawn how her mother would always paint with her and used it as tool to enhance her extra curricular activities.

Beyoncé, expressed how she missed painting because it really kept her calm. He wondered if it would be possible to take a class on the beach, he would surely look into it.

Shawn put the last of the bags down and went to get the generator. It was very heavy but he was strong enough for it.
*
*
*
"Is it working?" Beyoncé asked looking at him switch the button on and off on the generator.

"Yeah but we still want to save the energy just incase the storm comes." Shawn suggested.

"Okay,"Beyoncé said. For a while it remained quiet and honestly it wasn't a weird quietness it was soothing.

Shawn worked on the generator while Beyoncé just sat there and watched. It only took ten minutes before he was done.

"What are we eating for dinner tonight?" Beyoncé didn't hesitate in answering him.

"We missed lunch," Beyoncé frowned. Shawn laughed at how serious her face was. He could tell Beyoncé could eat.

"We could have a sandwich," Shawn suggested.

"Just a sandwich?" Beyoncé said.

"Dang greedy, it was just a suggestion you can have chips too," Shawn smiled and Beyoncé didn't. She hated being called greedy. Her ex-husband use to tell her she needed to lose weight all the time.

He would always say she was greedy and that she eats and looks like a cow. It would hurt her so much.

Flashback

Months later after being discharged from the Hospital. Beyoncé found herself eating at the table with Charles in the comforts of their home.

She had only moved back in a two months ago and so far it had been love. Of course he had gotten angry but he hadn't hit her so she was happy he was trying.

"How was your day babe?" Beyoncé asked him as she stuffed the oven roasted chicken in her mouth. Lately, her appetite had been expanding and she couldn't figure out why.

"It was good," he said eyeing her as she ate.

"Mine was okay, but I know your was better." She said stuffing salad in her mouth. To Charles that was so unattractive. She was eating like a fucking pig and starting to look like one too. He notice her hips widening and her stomach gaining a pudge.

"Bey baby slow down you already look like a cow now you're eating like one," Charles said to her dryly.

"Wow, I'm just hungry thats all!" She raised her voice as tears brined her eyes. Her emotions were everywhere too.

"I don't give a damn, I didn't marry you because you were fat! I married you-"

"Because you love me," she interrupted. Charles was mad now.

"How many times have I told you, never to interrupt me?" He asked pushing his chair back and standing up walking towards her.

"Charles," she breathed out before she felt a sting to her face.

"How many times?"

"You promised me!" She yelled holding her cheek.

"I don't fucking care! How many times?" he asked grabbing her by the neck and chocking her.

"Àghddv," she made choking noises because she couldn't speak.

"How many times?" He continued to choke her while her eyes were closing.

*
*
Present

Tears fell freely down her cheek as she reminisced on her failed marriage. Shawn had been calling her name for a while but she wasn't answering. He soon walked towards her and reach out. The was a bad decision. A soon as he was in her reach before he could touch her she jumped up.

"You're just like him!" She yelled and ran up the steps crying. He didn't know what to do. All day they had been on good terms now they were back to square one.

"Shit!" He said under his breath.

"What the hell just happened?" He mumbled.

*
*
"I don't know Nicki, one minute we were taking about eating and the next she was crying and yelled you're just like him.

"Shawn you had to do something. Run me through the conversation."

"Okay so I asked what are we eating for diner. She said we missed lunch. So I suggested Sandwiches and she said just a sandwich. Then I said Dang Greedy we-"

"Dammit Shawn! You called her greedy?" Shawn shrugged his shoulders as if Nicki could see him.

"Yes I didn't see nothing wrong I was just joking."

"Bad joke boo! Fix this shit!"

"How, she Acts like she's scared of me." He said.

"That's because she is."

"Why? I have done anything to her."

"No but others have. It's a long story and I'd rather she tell it to you."

"What do I do Nicki?"

"Fix her that sandwich, and give her two small bags of chips preferably Chito's if y'all have them. Write her a note that says your ass ain't fat enough," leave the plate and knock on the door. She'll laugh because she'll know you called me. Which means you're trying.

"You've done this before?"

"Yes! It makes her feel better and it lets her know she's not fat." Nick said.

"But she's not fat. Her body is banging. Her dips and curves are in all-" he stopped remembering that this was Nicki in the phone. She laughed at him because she could only imaging how mesmerizing Bey was to him.

"I know she's a baddie, but she doesn't see it. Do me a favor help her see it." Nicki said hanging up the phone. She didn't want him to date her or anything she wanted him to show her how a lady is suppose to be treated. If by chance they ended up together she wouldn't mind but her friend couldn't go through another relationship like her last.
*
Beyoncé heard a knock on the door. It had been and hour since she had ran out the room. She wasn't mad a Shawn because he really didn't know what she had been through. She
Was embarrassed that she treated him that way though.

She opened the door, but saw nobody. As she looked down she saw a sandwich with two bags of Chito's and a glass of mango lemonade. She smiled at the tray and picked it up going to the couch in the room to sit down. She noticed a note on the tray. She decided to read it before eating.

Dear Beyoncé,

You're ass ain't fat enough.

Corey.

Beyoncé laughed at the note. He called Nicki and that melted her heart. That let her know he was trying. Nicki use to put that note on her food when she first divorced Charles. She was so self conscious and Nicki use that to help her understand that she wasn't what Charles said she was. It took a while but every now and then Bey had to be reminded just like today.

Beyoncé prayed over her lunch and mad a mental note to thank Shawn for the lunch.

She ate her lunch quietly before taking all of her dishes down stairs and washing them.

"Hey," she heard Shawn's voice behind her.

"Hi," she said turning around resting her back on the sink and facing him. She didn't notice how close they were but he did.

"Enjoy your lunch?"

"Yes thank you, for the letter too." She lightly laughed.

"You're welcome." He said.

"Corey, I'm sorry I overreacted and I shouldn't have. You've been so nice to me and-" Beyoncé was suddenly cut off by Shawn's lips on hers. He didn't kiss her hard at all. He was smooth and sensual. Coaxing her lips slowly. He grazed his tongue over her lips asked for access. Surprisingly she opened up receiving his tongue in her mouth. As if she was hypnotize she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his face closer. While he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her body closer to him. Her body melted against his and they both angled their faces so the could catch their breaths.

"Mhm," Beyoncé moaned softly as she continued to kiss him. They were now in a full make out session and none of them knew what was going on around them.

The dish water was still running and was now to the brim of the sink. Beyoncé felt something poking at her midsection and decided to end the kiss. The smacking noise from the kiss notified Shawn that she had pulled away.

"Uh Corey," Beyoncé said in shock because of what just transpired.

Splash!

They heard the filled sink spill over a little.

"Shit," Beyoncé said turning around to turn the water off. She cleaned up the puddle of water and turned back around to address Shawn but he wasn't there.

"Damn," she mumbled lowly leaning against the counter pulling her fingers to her lips. The man could kiss. She smiled thinking about the feel of his lips on hers. His hands on her waist the taste on his tongue in her mouth.

"ugh," she whined. What was she doing? She didn't know him that well. Why would she give in so easily. Buy Nicki said he was okay, she rationed in her mind. It didn't matter she still didn't know Corey, yet he had her hot and ready to go. Charles never had her horny with just a kiss and she loved him. Now this stranger kisses her one time and her pussy is wetter than the deep blue ocean. She need some time alone.

Alone time for her meant pleasure. She need some time with her toys. She drained the water in the sink saving the dish for later and began to walk out of the kitchen.

She was stopped short when Shawn came forward. It was awkward because they didn't really know what to say. Shawn smiled at her hoping he didn't pass any boundaries.

"Corey-," Beyoncé sighed and looked away. That was it, and he knew it.

"It's okay, I get it." Rejection was coming his way and it hurt for some reason. The same woman who had tried to shoot him just yesterday was rejecting him. Truthfully he didn't know why he kissed her.

He just felt compelled to. It was as if it was suppose to happen. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't attracted to her because he was. She's sexy as hell but she didn't know it. She was strong but didn't know it and she was still figuring out how to live a better life and so was he. He didn't want a woman that was put together.

He wanted one who lived day by day differently trying to figure it out. He wanted somebody who not only wanted him but need him. Not in a clingy or money hungry way but need him to Be there for them. Need a man to be a man and not an accessory. He not only wanted her but he needed her as well. She was everything his mother wasn't. She was there to teach him how to be the man she needed.

When he met Alexus she was just like his mother. All his life people instilled that a man looks for a women that reminds him of his mother. That was the reason he chose her. He loved his mother therefore he chose to love Alexus. It wasn't until she was in bed with his brother that he realized she didn't love him. If he was honest he didn't love her either he tolerated her.

By far he wasn't crazy, but his father always told him a man always knows when a woman is the one. He could date a woman for ten years and not marry her. Then meet another dates her for 6 weeks and Marry her because he knows she's the one.

He felt that Beyoncé was different, but he was scared of the very thing she was doing now rejecting him.

"Corey, we don't know each other that well. You understand right?" Beyoncé breath out. Shawn's demeanor became closed and he put up a tight smile.

"Yeah I get it, uh I'm going to head out um you need anything? Nothing okay. See you later." He said pulling his Keys out of his pocket.

Flashback

"Babe I'm sorry I'm just not ready." Alexus told him. It amazed him how she chose not make love to him. She was pretty loose and all of a sudden she had chosen that when she dates him she wanted to be celibate.

"When will you be ready? We've been dating for three years now!"

"We'll be married soon and I promise on our wedding night I'll show you all my tricks."

"Are you cheating on me?" He wasn't trying to force her but she always teased him the claimed she wasn't ready. Plus there were rumors of her always leaving a hotel with a mystery guy. He was tired of her rejecting him but giving it to others.

"Are you serious Shawn? You're a fucking Virgin, you've lived without pussy this long it won't hurt for you to live a little longer." Alexus snapped. Shawn didn't say anything. Because if truth be told it was rare and embarrassing. Alexus was his first girlfriend. He'd spent so much time working he never had time for a social life.

"I'm sorry," Alexus said once he pushed her off of him. He put his shirt and pants back on and picked up his keys from the coffee table.

"I'm going out? Need anything? Nothing okay. See you later." He smiled as if nothing was wrong and walked out.

Present

Beyoncé sighed at his reaction. She could tell he was disappointed. But what could she do? She didn't know him that well. She only hoped he would be okay out there.

*
*

Thanks for reading! beyonceisnumber1 was it fast enough this time? 😂😂

So Shawn is a Virgin... Will this bet last?
Comment and Vote

Until Next Time✌🏽

Happy MLK Day y'all! ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

132K 6.9K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...
28.6K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...
84.7K 4.9K 30
!: 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. !: 𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖...
66.9K 2.5K 32
Beyoncé and Trey are best friends and Kelly and Shawn are best friends. What happens when Trey's girlfriend cheats on him and he's in a funk? Beyoncé...