Not Like The Others - Cody Si...

Galing kay codstinfeels

Hi, I'm Lauren but people call me Lon. I'm 15 years of age. I have long brown hair and big brown eyes, many p... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 8

895 16 0
Galing kay codstinfeels

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Alli, Lilly and I screamed as we jumped on the bed. Cody groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "What?" "We're going on the boat!" Lilly shouted at him and jumped on him. "Okay, let me get up." We groaned and walked out.

"I don't think he's going to get up." I said and went back in, Lilly followed and we found Cody with his eyes closed in bed still. "Get up!" Lilly screamed as she ran and jumped on him, I laughed at her. "Alright, I'm up!" Cody got up and picked Lilly up.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked as I followed him. "You still wat me to wake up?" He asked her as he walked closer to the water. "No! Don't throw me in!" Lilly held onto him tighly, I laughed at her. "Too late!" Cody threw her in.

"Now you!" He turned around and picked me up without hardly any warning. "No! It was Alli too!" I yelled as he made me let go of his neck. It was too late, he threw me in with Lilly. I resurfaced and made sure Lilly was above the water.

"Cody!" I heard Alli scream, I looked to our villa door. Alli was over his shoulder and he was walking towards us. "What is going on out here?" Brad asked as he walked outside. "Dad! Save me!" Alli yelled, I lauhed at her.

"Nooo!" Alli screamed as Cody threw her into the ocean with us. "We will get you, Simpson." I warned him. "Oh no, I'm so scared!" Cody said with sarcasm and then walked back inside. "What was that about?" Trey asked as he sat at the table.

"Angie told us to wake up Cody so we did but then he threw us in here!" I moaned. "You should of found a boyfriend with less muscle." My mom laughed. "Or we should of pretended to drown." Alli laughed, I laughed at her.

"That's not funny." Cody said as he walked outside. "How did you change that fast?" I asked while climbing out of the water. "It's a talent." He said as he pushed me back in. I spat out water as I resurfaced.

"I'm telling you right now, Simpson. You are going to regret ever touching me." I narrowed my eyes at him, he smirked at me. I climbed back out of the water and wrapped myself in a towel. Luckily I was already in my bikini.

Once everyone was ready we left to go back to where the boats were. "How many people to a boat?" My dad asked. "12 people on each boat." "Can we rent a boat for today then please?" My dad said while passing the man some money.

"Life jackets are on the boat, children younger than 6 must wear life jackets at all times." The man said while looking at Lilly, Lilly looked up at my dad. "What if they are 6?" "Then just keep an eye on them, I suggest she wears a jacket if she is to jump from the boat or swim in the ocean." "I can swim!" Lilly told him.

"It's really deep out there, sweetie." My dad told her. Everyone got onto the boat, it was so cool! "Where are we going then?" I asked. "That way!" Lilly shouted and pointed at the ocean. "Hey, Lilly. Come over here and you can drive the boat." Brad said, Lilly ran over to him and sat with him.

"Captain Lilly." My mom said as she took a picture of her and Brad driving the boat. "She's so cute." I cooed. "You used to be like that." My dad reminded me, Cody laughed. "I don't know what you're laughing at, you were like that once too." Angie said to Cody, I laughed at him.

"We should stop in the middle of the ocean and just jump off and swim around in the water." "I want to go to that rock you and Cody go to all the time." Trey said. "No! It's our rock." I folded my arms over my chest.

"It's over there." Cody ignored me and pointed the way. "Cody!" I hit him, he smiled at me. "I'm not talking to you." "You're scared to jump from it today then?" Cody tested me. "We both know who was scared to jump from it." I said to him.

"You were scared?" Trey laughed at him. "It's really big!" Cody defended himself. "You're a baby." I laughed at him. "You can repeat that tonight when you get terrified of me turning off the light." Cody shot back at me.

"She's so bad with that!" Trey agreed. "You should of seen her, she told me she wasn't scared of anything and then I turned off the light and she held onto me really tight until I turned the tv on." Cody said, they both laughed at me. I pouted.

"She's still a baby." Angie cooed as she hugged me. "There it is." Cody pointed to the rock in the distance. "Okay, that is big." Trey said, I laughed at him. "You scared?" I teased.

We stopped 20ft away from the rock, I went to the edge of the boat and jumped off. I swam to the rick and climbed onto the bottom of it. "Who's coming to jump off?" I asked. All the guys came and jumped off the boat accept Tommy.

I started to climb up the rock. I stopped at the top and waited for the others. "Mom!?" I shouted to her. "Yeah?!" "Can you take pictures of us jumping from the rock?" "Angie beat you to it." I turned back around and grabbed Cody's hand.

"Together?" He asked. "Together." I comfirmed. "1.. 2.. 3.. GO!" I shouted and we ran and jumped off. We hit the water together with a massive splash, I resurfaced first and swam back to the rock. "Again!" I shouted.

My dad made a massive splash as he hit the water, followed by Brad. I got to the top and Trey was stood there. "Wanna go together?" He asked me. "Scared?" I teased. "On three, okay?" I told him, Trey nodded.

"1.. 2.. 3!" said and we ran and jumped together, Trey hit the water before me. I resurfaced and laughed. "That is so much fun!" I smiled.

"I want a chicken sandwich." I said as I walked to the bag of food that Angie and mom had prepaired for everyone. "Ooo and some cheetos!" I picked the packed up. "Not all of them, Lauren." "Fine." I said as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Give me some cheetos!" Cody asked as he walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Here." I fed him over my shoulder. "And some of your sandwich?" He said cutley, I giggled and held it up for him to take a bite.

"Thanks." He said as he kissed along my shoulder and my neck and then walked off. I turned around and smiled at him as he walked away. "Look at you, watching him walk away. If I didn't know you better I would say you love the boy." Brad cheesed.

I turned to look at him. "No." I said and walked to the front of the boat. "Should we just stop here?" Brad asked. "Yeah." My dad told him. "Lilly, do you want to jump into the ocean with me?" I asked her, she grinned and nodded.

We put her life jacket on and then we climbed past the saftey fencing. "Alli, come with us!" I called for her. "Coming!" She ran over and climbed past the fencing with us, we both held one of Lilly's hands each.

"Wait girls, I want a picture before you jump off." My mom said. "And I have to video this." Cody said as he got his phone out. "Why?" I asked. "Just do." He said while smirking at Trey, I shrugged it off.

"Are you ready Lill? When I say go, yeah?" Alli told her. "Yeah." "3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" We jumped together. The water was nice and warm, Lilly giggled. "Was that fun?" Dad asked her from the boat, she nodded at him and swam around.

"Hey, Cody. What's that?" Trey asked as he pointed at the ocean. I looked around and saw nothing. "I think.. Oh gosh, It's a shark!" Cody shouted, I screamed as loud as I could and swam to the boat as fast as I could. I climbed up the steps and ran over to where they were stood.

They were both laughing. "Hey." Cody smiled innocently at me. "I hate you! You scared me!" "I thought you were't afraid of anything?" "I told you I was scared of sharks!" I put my hands on my hips as Cody and Trey started laughing again.

After a while Alli and Lilly got out of the water and we all relaxed on the boat. "Lauren, jump off with me?" Cody asked. "No." "Come on." "Jump off with your shark." "I would but he's busy at the moment." Cody joked. "What a shame." I said sarcastically.

"Babyyy!" Cody moaned, I sighed and got up. "I'm trying to tan." I told him as I walked to the edge of the boat. "You're already tanned." "I wanna be more tanned, we only have two and a half days left." "Seriously?" "Yup."

We stood on the side of the boat together and then jumped in, I wanted to scare Cody again so I didn't resurface. I stayed under for as long as I could until Cody grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "You're not funny, Lauren." "I scared you!" I giggled.

"That's it!" Cody dunked me under the water, I pulled him under with me. We both came up for air after a while. "Guys! Stop!" Alli shouted at us. "What now?" I asked. "We thought you were drowning each other!"

"Yeah, we still hate each other we've been planning this for days." I smiled and then jumped on Cody's shoulders to push him under the water, he brought me down with him. I came up for air but Cody pulled me back down and kissed me.

I pushed him away because I needed to breathe. "Don't do that!" I splashed him. "But I wanted a kiss." "I couldn't breathe." "You can now." He said and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Cody untied my hair and pushed it out of my face, I watched his eyes as his face got closer to mine. His nose touched mine, I giggled and then connected our lips. Our lips moved together slowly.

I felt Cody's eye lashes brush against my eye lids as he opened his eyes, I felt them again as he closed his eyes. I pulled away from the kiss, Cody stayed where he was. "Kiss me again." He whispered.

I did what he said and kissed him. I felt as if we were being watched so I pulled away and turned around. Everyone was stood at the edge of the boat watching us. "Seriously?!" "My baby boy has a girlfriend." Angie cheesed.

I laughed as Cody hid his face in my neck. "Stop watching us!" I told them. "Don't you have your own lives?" Cody added. "We'd much rather watch you guys make out." "Clearly." I stated and swam away from Cody.

I swam to the back of the boat, Cody followed me. We sat on the end of it, I rested my head on Cody's shoulder. "I think I love you." I confessed. "I think I love you." Cody replied.

"If you mess around I will murder you." I told him, he laughed at me. "What makes you think I wanna play games?" "The fact that you didn't tell me how you felt for as long as you felt it." I said, Cody was quiet.

I kissed his arm and looked at him for a response, he didn't look at me. "Whatcha thinking?" I asked. "About how beautiful you are." He smiled as he looked at me. "Cute but that's not gonna work." "It's true." "It's not." I said and got up.

"Where are you going?" "I want my towel." I stated as Cody got up. "I need to say one more thing." He said and pulled me back into him, he connected our lips and then pulled away. "Well said." I giggled and walked up the steps.

"I have some cute pictures of you guys." My mom told me as I wrapped myself in my towel. "Let's see?" Cody said and sat next to her. I ignored them and layed down in the sun.

I woke up because I felt someone pick me up. They smelled like Cody so I guessed it was him, I rested my head on his shoulder as he walked with me in his arms. I had no clue where we were going.

"You might need to wake her up if we're going to eat, she needs to put this on." "Okay." I felt him kiss my forehead. "Lauren?" He spoke softly, I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at him. "Mmm?" "You need to get dressed, baby." He said and set me on the floor.

"Where's my dress?" "I have it." My mom passed it to me, I slipped it on over my dry bikini. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked as I caught up with everyone. "A few hours."

"When did we get off the boat?" "Just now, we're going to eat now." Cody said as he interlocked our fingers and kissed my temple. "Good, I'm starving!" "I swear all you do is play, eat and sleep?" Trey laughed. "What else do I need to do?" I asked.

"I could think of something." Cody said, Trey shot him a look. "Or not." He added, my mom and Angie laughed at him. "What?" I looked at him. "Hey look, you can see the stars!" Cody changed the subject.

"Don't get any ideas." Trey warned him as he walked past us. "From the stars?" He tested. "She doesn't have to sleep in your room." He said and walked infront of us.

"What is he on about?" "I have no clue." Cody smiled at me. "I'm not dumb." "No, but you're cute." He kissed my cheek, I rolled my eyes. We found a nice restraunt to eat in so we found a table and sat down ready to order.

"That was a lovely day out." My mom said as we walked down the broadwalk to our huts. "Where's Lilly?" I asked as I looked around for her, Angie pointed at Cody. She was fast asleep in his arms, she had her arms wrapped around his neck and her head on his shoulder.

With one of her hands she had hold of his shirt and her face was hidden in his neck, it was the most adorable thing ever. "Take a picture." I told her. "I already have, I did it as soon as I noticed it. Isn't it the sweetest thing?" "For sure!" I smiled at them.

I went straight into the shower as soon as I got in, I followed my usual routine and then went straight into Cody's bedroom. Cody wasn't in there so I left the door open for him to come in but I was too tired and fell asleep before he came in.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

888 33 26
Hi my name is Hunter Stevens, I am the quarterback in my football team but also a nerd but no one messes with me or my friends as they know I can bea...
47K 911 38
So, for introduce myself, my name is Sherlyn O'Brien, and yes, you're right, the famous Dylan O'Brien's little step sister. I'm a 13 year old living...
15.3K 448 41
Hi, I'm Emma Jennings. I lead a pretty normal life. I live in a normal penthouse next to my normal (in a crazy way) brother. Yep, everything is norm...
34.2K 477 28
Hi I'm y/n Paul im Jake Paul's 14 year old sister!! Read to find out what happens when my brother takes me to meet his friend... Jaeden Lieberher!!! ...