Heart Of Darkness >> Te...

By writtergirl2

Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the b... More

Preface
Anna Hates High School
Derek Does Not Approve
Anna's Social Life
Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets
The Hunter and The Hunted
Stiles And His Virginal Problems
Barely Breathing
Not Going Down Without A Fight
Twisting The Knife Into An Already Bleeding Heart
Fixing Broken Ties
Better Than A Baseball Bat
Still Breathing
Last Chance to Live
Haunted Thoughts
Epilogue
Blame Peter
Anna Throwing Sass
Kidnapped Kira
Problem With Black lights
Security System Failure
Missing In Action
Unorthodox Behavior
Author's Note
Nefarious Plans
The Trickster Attacks
Bad Plans In Action
Meeting Malia
Guns Out
Illusions In The Mind
Danger Still Lingers
The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita
Final Battle Calls
Epilogue
NEWS

Enemies Turned Friends

1.8K 70 20
By writtergirl2

Scott heard us, and he then figured out where Lydia was. Oak Creek, the camp that Mr. Yukimura told me and Allison didn't exist.

We all drove there, ready to get back Lydia. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Derek.

Where are you?? Twins were attacked something is up, answer me now!

-Derek

Sorry Derek. But I have to do this. I have to help my friends.

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles questions his best friend.

"Yeah. Yeah. You don't have to worry about me." Scott answers.

I can smell his emotions. He's lying just like I am. We're all scared for Stiles.

Isaac breaks the silence from next to me. "All right, I'm gonna say it.You look like you're dying. You're pale, and you're thin and you look like you're getting worse. We're all sitting here thinking it. When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?"

I turn and narrow my eyes at Isaac. "Shut it." I snap at him.

"You know I'm right." Isaac counters.

"I said shut it."

Isaac looks down at the ground.

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott inquires, the same question that has been burning in my brain.

"What do you mean? Like, if he dies, then do I die? I don't care. Just so long as no one else dies because of me. I remember everything I did,Scott. I remember pushing that sword into you I remember twisting it.I remember breaking Anna's wrist and hitting her head."

I look down biting my lip. "Stiles that wasn't you." I state my voice thick.

"Yeah, but I remember it. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

I look down at my hands. I can't keep that kind of promise to him.Isaac leans closer to me, I look towards him, my eyes watering. He reaches for my hand and grabs it, giving it a light squeeze. I give him a sad smile. 'thank you' I mouth.

We pulled up to Oak Creek and jumped out of the Jeep, Allison and Kira were already there waiting, we stand in front of the gate in a semicircle.

Scott is the first to speak. "We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia."

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison states.

Scott looks toward Stiles. "I came to save mine."

I look at Allison. "I came to help my pack." She smiles at me.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac adds.

We all turn to walk into the gates. Stiles looks toward me, "please be careful."

I nod. "I'll try"

Allison, Kira, Isaac and all marched up to face Noshiko and the Oni. "Kira, turn around and go home." She orders her daughter sharply. She's flanked by the Oni.

Allison pulls out her bow and loads an arrow, she aims it directly at Noshiko.

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You." Kira responds to her mother.

"Call them off." Allison dictates.

"You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?"

"What if we can?" Kira argues

"I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone." Noshiko deadpans.

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" Kira retorts.

The Oni raise up their swords and get into a fighting stance. Ready to attack. I tense up ready to fight.

Noshiko smiles at the young fox. "I see I'm no longer the fox now, Kira. You are. But the nogitsune is still my demon to bury."

Suddenly the Oni disappear from Noshiko's side. Oh not good.

Noshiko holds out her hand with a firefly in it. Then a puff of smoke appears. She looks horrified. Oh really not good.

"Mom?"

"What is that? What does that mean?" Isaac questions his voice filling with concern.

"It means there's been a change in ownership. Now they belong to me."Void Stiles cuts in. Oh crap.

We all spin around to face the Oni. I look at Isaac we share a knowing look. Time to fight.

We crack our necks and shift. I shift fully, my face transforming, my ears growing to a point. I let out a low growl and the oni attack.

I fight an Oni. I jump on one, roaring in it's face. I jump off that one and I spin in a semi circle and kick the one next to me, it raises its sword to slash down on me, I catch it's wrist, I thrust my knee up, knocking it back. I slash across it's chest, once, twice, I kick it away from me, roaring at it.

Before I can turn to face my next attacker, I feel a red a hot pain, dig into my back. I let out a scream.

"Anna!" Isaac yells.

I fall down to my knees, I feel blood fall down my back.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac demands.

"You can't!" Noshiko yells back.

I find the strength to get back, I let out a loud roar and jump to attack again, Isaac rushes down near me to help me fight, I slash again at another Oni, I takes it's arm holding the sword, I snap it's wrist and flip the creature onto it's back. I turn and  a sword is in my face, I duck out of the way to miss it, it swings again, this time I'm not fast enough, it slashes into my chest, I scream, blood staining my shirt. I scream again. My vision blurs from the pain, I stumble, a sword comes and hits me right into my leg, I drop onto my back. I groan and I roll to my side. I cough up blood.

"Anna!" Isaac screams.

I raise my arm up to protect myself from the blow, but it doesn't come. The creature is stopped mid swing by an arrow being planted in it's chest. It drops the sword and glowed like a firefly. The creature vanished. Allison killed it. She saved my life.

Isaac runs down by me to help me up, he pulls me into a sitting position,when the next thing I see is an Oni run a sword into Allison.

I let out a gasp, "Allison!" I yell, my hand goes to my mouth.

The Oni, disappeared, Scott bolted from out behind a fence and catches Allison holding her against his body.

Isaac stays on the ground next to me, but I can feel it, the wind is knocked out of him.

"Allison." Scott mumbles as he holds her.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison rasps out.

"She's okay. Yeah." Scott's voice catches, he reaches for Allison's hand and the look of realization on his face makes me go cold.

"I can't. I can't take your pain." Scott chokes out.

"It's because it doesn't hurt." Tears form in my eyes, as Isaac's grip tightens on me. She's dying.

"No." Scott whispers.

"It's okay." Allison whispers.

"Allison."

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall." Allison chokes out her voice thick.

Tears fall down my face, not her please. She was my friend. She was my pack. I can't lose more people. I sniffled.

"Don't, please, don't. Allison don't, please." Scott pleads.

"You have to tell my dad. And you have to tell my dad. Tell him." Allison tries to stutter out what she wanted to stay but then she stops breathing.

"No." I whisper.

Allison's hand falls to the ground. Scott cries as he holds Allison.

Isaac leans forward letting go of me holding his hands against his head as he lets out sobs. I grab onto him and pull him against me his head on my chest my arms wrapped around him. I rock him back and forth lightly. "Shh Isaac, shh it's gonna be okay." I whisper my own voice choked. "It's gonna be okay." The words sounded so wrong for this moment. I try to stop myself from sobbing as I speak.

"No, no, no." Isaac mutters.

I rub Isaac's back. "It's okay, it's gonna be okay Isaac." I whisper my own tears falling down my face. Isaac's body shakes against mine as I pull him tighter.

 Argent came running I looked up from Isaac and I saw the shattered look on his face when he saw Allison in Scott's arms. I knew that look all to well it's the same look I had on my face when I found out I lost my whole family and for Argent he just lost the rest of his and for once he and I understood each other perfectly.

I looked at Argent and he caught my eye. 'I'm so sorry' I mouth to him and I truly was because I knew what it was like to lose family and I just lost my friend

X

Hey guys so here is the chapter I really hope I did justice to Allison and I hope you guys liked the way Anna comforted Isaac, there will be a few more scenes between them coming up soon

Anyway let me know how you liked this, I'm gonna go cry now because this episode always gets me emotional 

R.I.P Allison Argent 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 185 26
A new school year has begun. And with it comes new threats to Beacon Hills. First, a powerful pack of Alphas invades Beacon Hills, intent on bringin...
16.3K 399 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...
985K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...
27.5K 696 55
DAUGHTER OF PETER HALE FINDS HERSELF IN QUITE THE MESS WHEN SHE GETS BACK TO BEACON HILLS WHERE THERE ARE ALPHAS, KANIMAS, ALPHA PACKS AND MUCH MORE...