Be my Boyfriend for a week (B...

By King_Queen_Johnny

Kaito was just a normal gay guy who, like everyone else, has a crush on someone. His eyes landed on his last... More

Newbie
The Accidental Scandal
Pretending
The Day
We kissed!?
The Truth REVEALED!!
Meeting friends
Festivities approaching!!
Last day of Preperation!!
Truth or...Dare?
Day full of Regrets
It slipped...
Tragedy struck!
Dark Day
Enduring through it all
I need help (A/N chapter)
This day went...Normal?
Decisions
Challenges
A/N chappie
Challenges II
Settling this
Q&A!!!
Q&A II!!!
Final Q&A!!!

A Day to remember

14 0 0
By King_Queen_Johnny

Author's P.O.V~
This is the last chappie and I shall make this the sweetest chapter as much as I could! soooooooo...see yah!

Thanks for 400+ reads! OMG I love
yah all!

YOI (Yuri!!! On Ice) on the top XD
The after wedding ;3

I'm sorry guys but this story's journey ends her :)

~💙~

|3 years later|

Kaito's P.O.V~

I woke up with a seemingly tingly scent around the room... I got up and went to my bathroom, thinking that it was just a spray that Tsubaki-kun used since the room did smell a bit strong before...

I opened the bathroom door and looked at the mirror, but instead of seeing my face I saw the mirror filled with different colored sticky notes to my surprise.

I read everything

"You're my sunshine"
"You're all I need"
"You're the only one I want"
"You're the sweetest thing I have ever tasted"
"I'm nothing without you"
"Cupcakes and sweets cannot be compared to your level of sweetness"
"You're the spice of my life"
"You're the center of my life"
"You're hotter then the teacher I fell in love with before ;)"
"I need you and your love"
"I feel empty without you"
"I'll be willing to give you my everything"
"I'll give you all that I am"
"I'm yours and you're mine"
"I'm your prince"
"You saved me from myself"
"I love you my Angel...my Everything"

Oh my god I can't contain it...I squealed so loud and blushed more than a ripe red tomato and I ran back to my bed covering myself with a blanket while squealing so loudly My god! I can't contain it!

Keep it together, keep it together....

Ok! I stood up and went back to the bathroom realizing that the scent was actually rose...how did he know I like roses?

The moment I was about to take off my clothes I saw again, another note just on the tub...

"Go to the empty room we had ;)"

That's what it said...ok?

As the note says, I went off to the supposed empty room but when I opened it....oh god...This day is getting better...

I saw a big tub...with rose petals...and a rose bath bomb...

"Oh my god what is this!?" I said loudly...but I decided for a few minutes to just take off my clothes and go in the tub

Oh god this feels good...

After a few hours of relaxing in the beautifully-designed tub, I went out and got my clothes ready for today.

Just as I was about to wear my black shirt, I saw another sticky note

"You're my sunshine...but how can you shine when you're wearing black? I have an outfit ready for you downstairs at the table ;)"

I was a bit nervous at what he was gonna make me wear...well...time to find out

I rushed downstairs and saw a...mhm...red paired shirt and pants...well...the shoes I had were high-cut shoes that had the color of black and red with white laces.

I blushed a bit at the appearance I had...I never even bothered to look at the mirror.

So, I'm now at the door step of where I work but when I went in...it seemed that everything was empty...I went upstairs and saw that no one was inside the room too.

But I noticed something though, there was a sheet of paper:

"To the Living Room! XP"

I followed what the paper told and went to the living room

Upon opening it, I was greeted with a ton of bouquet of flowers and the sweet scent of chocolate and strawberry.

"Kaito!" Max shouted
"What's all these for?"
"I don't know...someone sent them and told us to greet you a...Congratulations..."
".....Congratulations for what?"
"We don't know" they all said in unison with a smirk which got me really curious

"Ok commotion is done now get back to work! New chapter is released in two days and we haven't even did half of the chapter yet, come on get move on it!" Ren said as he clapped his hands together and within two claps, we were already back to work.

"Kaito you can go now"
"W-What?"
"You can go now"
"B-But..why?"
"Well...I predict you have some 'important' business to take care of" Ren smirked at me and that made me curious to the max.

"Don't worry about the Bouquets we will send it to your house!" Flinn shouted after me.

I received a text message from Tsubaki

"Hey baby can you go to the mall for a while? I have something for you"

OK? This day is getting more and more mysterious

Then another text message

"But first go to Mailyn's cafe first she said she has some urgent business with you"

So, as he said, I went to my bestie's cafe

"Kaitoooooo!" She squealed as she pulled me close for a hug

"Congratulations!"
"For what?"
"Hihi Secreeeeet" she said as she poked my nose with Taka chuckling behind her

"Gosh you're all making me curious to the bones!" I told her and she laughed in reply

"Oh! I have a special order for you! I'm just gonna get it" she rushed to the kitchen as Taka lead me to my seat. She came back with a plate at hand that had a beautifully-lined strawberry cheesecake with icing, and strawberry on top matched with red Iced tea with a slice of lemon. But the most weird part is...there's two..

I took a small portion and brought it up to my mouth, as I ate it a smile spread across my face

"Its good! What do you call it?"
"Ummm...red velvet cheesecake?"
"No hahaha! I mean what's the name of it in the menu?"
"Oh hahaha! Its called...the anthem of the lover's heart"

I blushed at the name of it...seriously how fancy could it ever get?

She sat across the table and we did a bit of a chit chat until...

A ring was on her left ring-finger which got me to ask, "Are you...?" I asked pointing at the ring. She looked at it and blushed madly "U-Ummm I-I'm....engaged" she said with a smile and blush. Taka wrapped his arms around her and added something on her sentence, "To me" he winked and I chuckled...I congratulated them and suddenly my phone vibrated.

"Kaito-kun can we meet here at the mall now?"

"Ok babe <3"

"Not busy?"

"No, I'm finished talking with Mailyn and Taka"

I stood up and said my goodbyes to them and went off to the mall where Tsubaki works...

The mall is pretty big, it had an ice skating rink, two mini playgrounds, a park outside, and a large stage for celebrity shows.

I proceeded to walk in the mall, as the automatic slide doors open though...people began coming near me and giving me roses! What the hell!? I mean, I do appreciate it but why!?

As I kept walking, with the people still giving me a ton of roses. The last person had blue, wavy hair and black eyes, instead of giving me a rose...he gave me a letter,

"You're my sunshine
My love for you is divine

You loved me even of whoever I am
And that made me stuck in a jam

I though, why would you love me?
When all I gave was hurt and misery.

I thank you for all,
You've done for me in awe.

~Tsubaki-kun"

OK this made me blush the most reddest of my entire life.

Then another letter:

"Kaito...how bout you meet me at the fountain? I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;)"

So as it commands, I went to the fountain but upon stepping on the elevated area of the fountain...I was suddenly greeted with everyone...

And the fountain had rose petals!
They all wore tuxedos and dresses I'm perfectly sure that I'm confused.

"Sir?" Takanagi reached out his hand for me, as I grabbed it he pointed for me to go to the center of their little circle. I went where he pointed and as soon as I stood still, hands hovered over my eyes blocking my sight.

I heard some foot steps getting closer to me, closer, and closer, and closer. The footsteps finally ended...

And when the hand retracted away from me and back to its owner...I looked down and gasped with my tears threatening to spill.

Tsubaki's P.O.V~

I knelt down with one knee to the ground and the other was normally raised up. I saw my lover there with his eyes being covered and curiosity was written all over his face, poor kid.

I signalled the guy to take off his hands now, he nodded as a reply as he retracted his hands. Then my lover, looked down upon me and gasped in surprise with everyone cheering and applauding for us...I took both his hand slowly and began to notice the tears that threaten to spill

"Babe, we've been together for 3 years now...I really am happy we made it this far...I know we could last longer then this. Babe, I know we've faced challenges before, and I know we will be facing some in the future, but I know we can get through everything...together...so...Kaito Ishiji, my lover,my Saviour...my Angel, my everything, will you be willing to be a part of my life and have kids that we can take care of? Will you, Kaito Ishiji, marry me?" I spoke in my most softest of voice. I admit, this had me in tears even if it came from myself...seemed he felt the same way...he retracted his hands from my grasp as he covered his face, sobbing so much...they sounded of tears of joy

"You took all the time to even do this? You little sneak" he giggled with tears not stopping from spilling

"Aaaand?" I'm nervous now

"Yes!" He hugged me and cried at my shoulder with loud shouts of the crowd and applause.

I myself was shocked, d-did he just say...yes?

He said yes!

I hugged him so tight like it's my last...I can't believe it! He said yes! Oh god I'm crying...

I pushed him away slightly and raised up his left hand, I slipped slowly and lovingly in his ring-finger the ring...

This will be the last time I'm falling in love, the last time I'm gonna love someone else...I don't want anyone else...He's enough for me, his hand in marriage is the only thing I wanted to wait for...

My baby, is gonna be with me...till the day I die...I love him...till that day I die...I know he feels the same as I do...it's very clear...I know he does...

We looked up to each other with tears and smiles to each other's faces...I decided to take my move

I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him close...looking at him with a smiling stare

"What?" He asked with a smile
"I don't know...I was just thinking how much Kaito Mizuki fits you" he blushed at his new last name as I smiled and finally, brought his lips on to mine. This kiss felt like, the most sweetest one I've ever had...

As we parted, roses were thrown to the air and landed randomly everywhere...as the sound began to become vague for both of us...as we smiled to each other as if we were the only last two in the world...we whispered to ourselves the three words that we waited to hear from each other since we landed our eyes at each other

"I Love You"

|The End|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 468 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...
1.2K 48 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
268K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...
54 11 11
Luca starts wiring letters to his best friend Jonah from the start of their friendship. He keeps them going throughout the years, not ever expecting...