Settling this

Author's P.O.V~
Helloooooooooooo~

Master is gone for the day so I'll be taking care of the chappie for now nyu!

I'm Ichini, Master's neko ^^ *cat ears twitch a bit* nice to meet you all nyu!

Anyways....what does master always say? Ah! Enjoy the story nyu!

~💖~

•as Master's neko, I must have a sign too nyu!

Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π

Kaito's P.O.V~
I woke up feeling a bit heavy...I was tired from yesterday. I seem to have overdid it again. Sigh.

I sneezed loudly and probably got my palms wet when I covered my nose with it. ew.

I just realized that I had flu today so, thinking that I didn't wanna infect the others, I just went back to bed and closed my eyes slowly, upon remembering that Tsubaki's was there. I turned around, facing him as I shook his shoulder slowly, waking him up with his still sleepy eyes

"Tsubaki-kun....can you go sleep on the couch or somewhere away from me? I have flu..I don't want you to catch my flu" I said with a voice that seemed to have been clogged up cause of the flu.

Tsubaki looked worried but I smiled at him, "Tsubaki-kun I'm fine don't worry...I just feel heavy but you shouldn't concern yourself too much of me" He still gave me that look. I sighed and kissed him for a plenty amount of time. As we parted I smiled
I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me for a while with a serious look.

"T-Tsubaki?" I stuttered. He didn't answer

"H-Hey T-Tsuba-" I was cut off when he suddenly pinned me down I gasped in response.

"T-Tsuba-" I was then again cut off but this time, our lips made contact. I squirmed around with this sudden movements that he did. Before I knew it, his hands was already crawling under my shirt, massaging my nipples, I moaned at the sensation.

"Tsu...bak...i" I moaned his name between the kiss, our tongues dancing together and his hand touching areas I haven't touched myself.

Soon enough I felt his hand slip in my pants then to my boxers. I moaned at the contact of his hand and my privacy but at the same time...it felt so good.

I moaned as he kept rubbing, oh god it feels so good.

I arched toward him as I felt myself nearing my climax. I looked at his eyes and he was looking down at me in concentration

I moaned loudly as I released and panted heavily.

I looked back at Tsubaki and saw him in tears I widen my eyes and attempted to sit up but he fell down to my chest sobbing.

"T-Tsuba...ki?"

"Please...notice me sometimes...I want your attention...you're always working...let me have your attention" he said in whisper with sobbings and I widen my eyes...

He's...desperate for my attention? I thought I'm giving enough...but it seems that...I  was stupid.

I hugged him tightly and kissed him in the ear

"I'm sorry babe...I'm really sorry" I said in his ear as I noticed him sleepy again...I patted his head and at the same time me myself had drifted to sleep also.

=<=>=<=>=<=>=<=>=<=>=<=>=<=>=<=

Ichini's P.O.V~

Master will probably get mad at that scene nyu...

Anyways there yah go nyu! New chapter, hot scene, BADABOOM! (Although maybe it's not that much of a hot scene) nyu!

See yah guys in the next chappie then nyu!

What does Master say at this part again nyu?

Oh right! "As always, VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. STAY AWESOME!"