Worlds Colliding (The Vampire...

By heartofice97

All plot rights go to the CW and executive producers, writers and their character development. Heartofice... More

characters & trailer
character theme songs/ships (main characters) & outfit links
chapter 1 - I Know What You Did Last Summer
chapter 2 - True Lies
chapter 3 - Original Sin
chapter 4 - For Whom the Bells Toll
chapter 5 - Monster's Ball
chapter 6 - Handle With Care
chapter 7 - Death and the Maiden
chapter 8 - Dead Man on Campus
chapter 9 - The Cell
chapter 10 - Fifty Shades of Grayson
chapter 11 - 500 Years of Solitude
chapter 12 - The Devil Inside
chapter 13 - Total Eclipse of the Heart
chapter 14 - No Exit
chapter 15 - Gone Girl
chapter 16 - While You Were Sleeping
chapter 17 - Rescue Me
chapter 18 - Resident Evil
chapter 19 - Man on Fire
chapter 20 - What Lies Beneath
chapter 21 - Promised Land
chapter 22 - Home

Bloopers

1.2K 17 4
By heartofice97

Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert / Valentina Petrova

Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore 

Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter

Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis / Ovisona

Maia Mitchell / Tory Donovan / Rosalita

Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson 

Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson 

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes and Steven R. McQueen / Jeremy Gilbert sat on the steps together.

"I've been deferring their messages, and we've both been dodge ball..." Dianna / Eliza trailed off.

Steven / Jeremy laughed. "Dodge ball. You play dodge ball?"

Dianna / Eliza laughed.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", at the historical ball, Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert was in her Anne Bronte costume, pretending to eat something sillily.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in Town Square, Zach Roerig / Matt Donovan lightly pushed Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood into a tree behind her. Lucy / Kacie nearly fell.

Zach / Matt held her standing. "You okay?"

Lucy / Kacie smiled. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Yeah?" Zach / Matt asked.

They laughed.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore, Zoey Deutch/ Nicola Salvatore, Kat Graham / Bonnie Bennett, Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter, Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson, Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson and Michael Malarkey / Enzo were talking.

"The weather be cold, the weather be hot," Ashley / Kaylin told them. "We will be together whatever the weather, whether we like it or not. Okay, let's go."

Zoey / Nicola and Kat / Bonnie laughed while the boys smiled.

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the Grill, Maia / Tory, Tyler / Luke, Jessica / Lindsey and Tyler / Ryan were standing together, dancing around.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Tyler / Ryan was with Jessica / Lindsey, shaking his head, making a stink face. "That wasn't as good. That wasn't as good, was it?"

Jessica / Lindsey laughed.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the Forbes House, Candice Accola / Caroline Forbes was packing, on the phone. "All you have to do is register for classes and show up." She was trying to tape a box. "And show up." It was another take, and she was still having trouble with the tape gun. "And show up."

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", on campus, Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert, while possessed by Katherine Pierce, was on the phone, doing a squat. 

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the dorm building, Kat / Bonnie was hidden, groaning in pain from the elderly witch passing through her to the Other Side. She added more for drama, laughing.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the living room of the Boarding House, Ian / Damon, Zoey / Nicola and Michael / Enzo were talking.

Ian  Damon handed a bottle of bourbon over Zoey / Nicola's shoulder to hand it to Michael / Enzo.

Zoey / Nicola took it first. "I'll be needing this."

Michael / Enzo looked at Zoey / Nicola. "Ooh. Gorgeous here has a feisty side." 

"And a temper, so watch it," Zoey / Nicola told him, taking a drink.

Michael / Enzo made cat noises and hisses to illustrate feisty and temper.

Zoey / Nicola laughed while still taking a drink, nearly choking.

Ian / Damon laughed.

Michael / Enzo hissed.

They laughed.

Zoey / Nicola smiled, wiping the liquid from her lips.

From 5.06 "Handle With Care", in the hotel room with Maia / Rosalita, Tyler / Luke was making kissy faces and noises. Later, he was sitting in a chair, faking a shiver, hitting his thigh, making pig noises, popping his lips. Maia / Rosalita couldn't help but start laughing.

Tyler / Ryan's ghost was nearby. "What are you laughing at?"

That got them to laugh harder.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the hallway of Cristian's house, when Maia / Rosalita was using magic to take everyone down, she looked at Tyler / Luke, Tyler / Ryan and Lucy / Kacie. "Here, puppies, puppies, puppies."

Everyone laughed.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Maia / Tory Donovan and Lucy / Kacie had water poured over them from Tory's magic. They were soaked, laughing.

From 5.15 "Gone Girl", in the cell of the boarding house, Ian / Damon was chained up, looking at Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore, Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola childishly. "I'm hungry."

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in Town Square, Dianna / Eliza was sitting on the bench, making kissy faces at Nina / Elena/Katherine and Victoria Justice / Valentina Petrova, making them laugh.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the car, Tyler / Luke and Maia / Rosalita were sitting together.

Maia / Rosalita started to kiss Tyler / Luke to force her way into his head.

Tyler / Luke pushed Maia / Rosalita off of him into her seat.

"Ow," Maia / Rosalita told him.

Tyler / Luke laughed. "I'm sorry."

Maia / Rosalita smiled. "No, I'm good. That was good."

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the Salvatore Mausoleum, Victoria / Alex Gilbert was lighting candles, talking to Paul / Stefan. "Well... Ah. I burned my face."

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the library of Cristian's House, Paul / Silas 'used magic' to throw a vase toward Maia / Rosalita.

Maia / Rosalita tried to catch it, but fumbled with it, dropping it, smiling sheepishly.

"That's not supposed to happen," Paul / Silas told her. "You're supposed to catch it and throw it back at me."

"Shut up," Maia / Rosalita told him.

They smiled, laughing.

From 5.22 "Home", in the cemetery, Tyler / Luke ran toward Tyler / Ryan to tackle him in a hug. They both laughed.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the road after they crashed, Paul / Stefan, Ian / Damon and Ashley / Kaylin were lying on the ground.

"I just hit my funny bone," Paul / Stefan told them. "Ah."

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the cell of the boarding house, Zoey / Nicola was chained up on the floor, with her arms slit and bleeding.

Michael / Enzo and Ian / Damon were nearby.

"We got a bleeder here," Ian / Damon told them.

"Where at?" Zoey / Nicola asked. "Where at am I bleeding?"

They smiled.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the living room of the boarding house, Maia / Tory and Cher / Liv were standing together.

Maia / Tory was on the phone. "We need you to get back here and resurrect Bonnie and Lindsey before your nutter butter soul mate... Fuck. I can't talk. I don't know what's wrong with me."

Cher / Liv smiled, looking into the camera, acting dramatically for hilarity. "I don't know what's happening."

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the living room of the boarding house, Sterling / Cristian and Cher / Liv were talking.

Cher / Liv had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Uh, what is my fucking line?" Sterling / Cristian asked.

Cher / Liv smiled, leaning her head against his chest.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the Salvatore Mausoleum, the Salvatores were talking.

"Mother fucking, excuse me LA," Ian / Damon told them.

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the girls' dorm room, Candice / Caroline was cleaning. "Sorry, potty mouth."

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the sun parlor of the boarding house, Jessica / Lindsey was playfully pretending to hit Tyler / Ryan. They laughed.

From 5.02 "True Lies", in the woods, Nina / Katherine, Dianna / Eliza, Maia / Tory, Zach / Matt, Steven / Jeremy and Tyler / Luke were at the campsite. 

The girls were sitting at the fire.

"Is there any food?" Nina / Katherine asked. "I'm hungry."

"Yep," Zach / Matt told them. "To get that..." 

Zach / Matt stuttered.

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the library, Jessica / Lindsey, Maia / Tory and Cher / Liv were sitting together.

"Did I say that right?" Jessica / Lindsey asked.

Cher / Liv shrugged. "Eh, close enough."

The three girls laughed.

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the dorm building, Kendrick Sampson / Jesse was feeding on Ian / Damon.

Nina / Elena was trying to talk him out of it. "Kendrick... No, his name is Jesse. Fuck."

Nina / Elena turned around to start the scene again.

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the Grill, Victoria / Alex and Paul / Stefan were sitting at their table.

"Classic case of... PS... PTSD," Victoria / Alex told him, laughing at her hesitation and slip up.

"Post-traumatic stress disorder," Paul / Stefan told her.

Victoria / Alex smiled. "I know, I know. It's harder when you have to deal with it."

They chuckled.

From 5.06 "Handle With Care", in the warehouse, Steven / Jeremy spoke in a funny voice. "Everybody's exploding outside."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in the empty classroom, Sterling / Cristian pulled Cher / Liv closer, kissing her deeply, leaning against a table. Cher / Liv pushed something off the table that shattered on the floor.

Sterling / Cristian pulled away. "You okay?"

"Shh," Cher / Liv told him. "I said no talking. What guy is the one that has to be told not to talk during a hot and heavy makeout session?"

Sterling / Cristian smiled. "That's what I'm saying."

"Can you guys do that again?" the director asked. "The screen's blurry."

"You guys can mess up all day," Sterling / Cristian told them. "I'm cool with it."

Cher / Liv looked into the camera, shaking her head jokingly. "I'm not."

Sterling / Cristian and Cher / Liv laughed.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the living room of the boarding house, the group was talking.

Tyler / Ryan adopted Michael / Enzo's accent to mock him. "The living are more important than the dead."

Michael / Enzo mocked him. "Not when the dead are about to die."

"We can't die, we're already dead, you idiot," Tyler / Ryan told him. "You're gonna soak my underwear."

"What?" Michael / Enzo asked.

They laughed.

Ashley / Kaylin smiled. "Moving on."

From 5.22 "Home", in the cemetery/woods, Tyler / Ryan exaggeratedly ran away.

Tyler / Luke was slammed down, hurting himself. "Aw, fuck."

Others laughed.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in flashback to Ancient Greece, Jessica / Ovisona and Maia / Rosalita were dancing around, smiling and laughing.

From 5.15 "Gone Girl", in the church, Victoria / Valentina was lying in a pew.

Nina / Katherine was sitting next to her.

The director held the movie slate over them.

Victoria / Valentina reached up to tap it closed.

From 5.09 "The Cell", in the living room of the boarding house, Nina / Katherine messed up her line, making a la la la sound.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the historical ball, Victoria / Alex messed up a line, making a la la la sound.

From 5.09 "The Cell", in Cristian's House, Cher / Liv messed up a line, making a la la la sound.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the living room of the boarding house, Steven / Jeremy messed up a line, making a la la la sound.

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in Town Square, Michael Trevino / Tyler Lockwood and Zoey  / Nicola were talking.

Zoey / Nicola went to walk away, sliding a little bit and nearly slipping.

Michael / Tyler held her arm to keep her standing. "You good?"

Zoey / Nicola smiled. "Yeah."

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in Tessa's Cabin, Paul / Stefan messed up a line. "Aw, fuck."

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in Tory's room, Tyler / Luke was trying to get Maia / Tory to wake up, tapping her on the stomach. "Sounds like a werewolf witch Doppelganger."

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the Lockwood Mansion, Tyler / Luke looked around the corner like a creep.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the witch house's basement, Maia / Tory was dancing, biting at the air. Jessica / Lindsey flipped her hair like a model, smiling. Tyler / Luke and Tyler / Ryan were talking in gibberish.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the study of the Lockwood Mansion, Lucy / Kacie was talking to Zach / Matt, messing up a line. "Damn it." Zach / Matt smiled. "Fucking kill me. I hate myself."

They chuckled.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the Grill, Ian / Damon, Ashley / Kaylin, Zoey / Nicola, Steven / Jeremy, Dianna / Eliza and Tyler / Ryan were talking.

Tyler / Ryan screwed up a line. "Dub dub dub. This is going well. This is how it's gonna go."

Dianna / Eliza smiled.

From 5.09 "The Cell", in Wes' Lab, Ashley / Kaylin was on the phone. "Let's do it from the top. Let's make it happen."

From 5.20 "What Lies Beneath", in the cabin, the group was talking.

"Can we start from the top?" Jessica / Lindsey asked.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the historical ball, Paul / Silas and Janina Gavankar / Tessa were dancing.

"It's just that you've been on this revenge kick for 2,000 years," Paul / Silas told her. "And maybe, it's, uh..." He forgot the rest of the line, groaning. "Somebody punch me in the face. All right, here we go. Wow. A lot of volunteers."

"You asked for it," Janina / Tessa told him.

"Sterling, put your hand down," Paul / Stefan told him.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the living room of the boarding house, Paul / Stefan, Ashley / Kaylin, Zoey / Nicola, Victoria / Alex, Nina / Katherine, Cher / Liv and Candice / Caroline were talking.

Cher / Liv looked at Candice / Caroline. "But the good news is that, uh..."

"Ooh," Candice / Caroline told them.

"There's an electrical storm," Victoria / Alex told them.

They laughed.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the Grill, the four Salvatores sat together.

"So, there's a holiday celebrating..." Paul / Stefan trailed. "Aw, fuck. What is it?"

"They celebrate fucking, too," Ian / Damon told them.

Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola smiled.

From 5.09 "The Cell", in Wes' Lab, Ashley / Kaylin was destroying the lab, looking into the camera, smiling. "This is fun. Thank you for letting me do this, guys." The crew started to applaud. "Yeah! Yay!"

From 5.10 "Fifty Shades of Grayson", in the Augustine Cells, Ian / Damon and Sterling / Cristian gripped either side of the bars. Ashley / Kaylin watched.

"You're so sexy," Ian / Damon told him. "You're a handsome motherfucker, you know that?"

Sterling / Cristian made a face.

"Uh-oh," Ashley / Kaylin told them. "Cramon. Distian? Damian? Is it happening?"

They laughed.

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the hotel room, Steven / Jeremy took off his shirt, looking into the camera. "This is for the world."

"Come on, sexy thing," Dianna / Eliza told him.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the road, Ashley / Kaylin laid on the ground after crashing her car. "Yeah."

Ashley / Kaylin laughed, lying her head down.

From 5.22 "Home", in the underground tunnels, Zach / Matt and Lucy / Kacie were talking.

"How about instead of taking my phone and sending me a text, you pinch my nipples this time?" Zach / Matt asked.

Lucy / Kacie pinched his nipples.

They laughed.

From 5.22 "Home", in the road, Maia / Tory and Jessica / Lindsey stood together.

Maia / Tory drew a check mark in the air. "Marker."

"Let's dance," Jessica / Lindsey told her. "Everybody dance."

They started to dance.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the basement, Ian / Damon, Zoey / Nicola and Michael / Enzo were dancing.

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the study of the Lockwood Mansion, Lucy / Kacie, Maia / Tory and Michael / Tyler were dancing.

From 5.10 "Fifty Shades of Grayson", in the woods, Nina / Katherine and Victoria / Valentina were dancing. Zach / Matt spun Lucy / Kacie around, making her laugh.

From 5.22 "Home", in the cemetery, Candice / Caroline and Dianna / Eliza were dancing.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the living room of Cristian's House, Kat / Bonnie, Steven / Jeremy, Dianna / Eliza, Jessica / Lindsey and Tyler / Ryan were dancing.

From 5.09 "The Cell", in Cristian's House, Cher / Liv and Sterling / Cristian were dancing.

Cher / Liv made a kissy face at the camera.

From 5.19 "Man On Fire", in the living room of the boarding house, Paul / Stefan, Ian / Damon, Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola were dancing.

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the cemetery, Candice / Caroline and Kendrick / Jesse were sitting together.

Candice / Caroline made a funny face.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the historical ball, Sterling / Cristian was looking at the camera, making signs of dance for hilarity. 

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the Lockwood Mansion, Maia / Tory and Tyler / Luke were dancing.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the living room of the boarding house, Kat / Bonnie, Tyler / Ryan and Michael / Enzo were dancing.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", at the historical ball, Ian / Damon pulled his head away and pushed it toward the camera.

From 5.22 "Home", in the underground tunnels, Zach / Matt and Lucy / Kacie were dancing.

From 5.20 "What Lies Beneath", in the underground tunnels, Ashley / Kaylin, Zoey / Nicola, Cher / Liv and Sterling / Cristian were walking.

Ashley / Kaylin flipped her hair.

From 5.22 "Home", in the woods, Ian / Damon, Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola were standing together.

Zoey / Nicola waved into the camera.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the empty classroom, Dianna / Eliza and Kat / Bonnie were making funny faces at the camera.

From 5.22 "Home", in the road, Maia / Tory was standing in front of Lucas and Olivia's car, pulling her hair out of her face, but the wind blew it back every time she tried to push it out. She smiled.

Jessica / Lindsey pulled her hair out of her face, but the wind blew it back.

From 5.15 "Gone Girl", in the library of the boarding house, everyone was talking.

Candice / Caroline looked at the camera.

Kat / Bonnie laughed, covering her face.

"Hey, uh, let's start getting as much as possible," Paul / Stefan told them.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in Damon's bathroom, Nina / Elena was in the tub, making a funny face.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", in the car, Tyler / Luke and Maia / Rosalita were in the car.

"Yeah, uh, just over there, right over there," Maia / Rosalita told him, speaking in her Australian accent. "Go get your girlfriend. Your friend over there in the hat. Way the fuck back there."

Tyler / Luke laughed. "Yeah, I got it, got it, got it. Yeah, I see, I see."

"Tackle," Maia / Rosalita told him. "Remove her."

Tyler / Luke smirked.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the living room of the boarding house, the group was talking.

"I guess Wes must have injected him with whatever he was going to give Elena that makes vampires feed on vampires," Cher / Liv told them.

"After trying to turn me into one?" Zoey / Nicola asked. "I call that karma."

Cher / Liv, Victoria / Alex and Nina / Katherine laughed.

From 5.22 "Home", in the cemetery, after Tyler / Luke was done with embracing Tyler / Ryan, he belched in front of him.

"Did you just burp in my face?" Tyler / Ryan asked.

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the Lockwood Mansion, Michael / Tyler, Zach / Matt, Lucy / Kacie and Tyler / Luke were talking, while Tyler / Ryan's ghost was watching.

"Welcome home, Tyler, party," Lucy / Kacie told them.

"Which Tyler?" Tyler / Ryan asked. "That Tyler?" He pointed at Tyler / Luke. "This Tyler?" He pointed at himself. "Or me Tyler?"

"The character Tyler," Lucy / Kacie answered. "The fake Tyler, not the real Tylers."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Michael / Tyler asked.

They laughed.

Lucy / Kacie turned away, laughing.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in Nicola's room, Ashley / Kaylin and Zoey / Nicola were in workout clothes, dancing around.

From 5.19 "Man On Fire", in the Skull Bar, Penelope Mitchell / Olivia Parker was on the floor.

Kat / Bonnie, Zoey / Nicola and Ashley / Kaylin were kneeling around her.

Zoey / Nicola had fed Penelope / Olivia her blood to heal her.

Kat / Bonnie looked at Zoey / Nicola in relief.

Ashley / Kaylin smiled. "You did it, Nikki. You saved her. You're okay."

Zoey / Nicola looked at them for a moment, smiling in relief, chuckling hysterically. 

"And cut," the director told them.

"Yeah, bitch," Zoey / Nicola told them.

Kat / Bonnie, Zoey / Nicola and Ashley / Kaylin all high fived, laughing at the job well done from everyone, hugging excitedly, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 3.6K 27
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 Cordelia 'Cori' Forbes is more reserved than that of her sister, Caro...
130K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
40.7K 608 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...