capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

three.

15.6K 336 58
By URGHlernjergi

lauren.

I stood there awkwardly for a few moments, watching Camila's car disappear down the street and went back to my apartment. "I saw you." Normani said as she walked past me. "Shut up." I replied, unlocking my door. I went into my bedroom and laid down, smiling like an idiot. A few moments later, my phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From Camz:

I'm bored. Entertain me 😕

To Camz:

Eat your dinner then.

From Camz:

Food isn't here 😭

To Camz:

Think about something else.

From Camz:

Think about what?

To Camz:

I don't know, maybe you can think of places I can bring you to.

From Camz:

Okay. 😊

I smiled and there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Normani was there. "Hey, I'm bored." She said, entering my apartment. "Well, me too." I replied, sitting beside her on my couch. "What's this?" She asked, picking up the camera Camila bought. "Camila gave this to me before she left for the meeting. I didn't want to accept it but she wasn't taking a no." I replied. "Can I try it?" She asked. "Go ahead." I replied. She turned on the camera and pointed it at me. I smiled at the camera and she took a picture.

"Looks great, what's this?" She asked, showing me the picture of Camila I took. "I was testing the camera out." I replied. "I'll help you print this out and frame it." She said. "Shut up." I replied, picking up the TV controller and switched it on. "Do you have Netflix?" She asked. "Of course." I replied, turning on my Netflix. "You choose." I said, passing the remote to her. We watched The 100, season 2 episode 9 of course because of Clexa.

"Wife her!" I yelled at the TV and Normani cheered. "Keep it down before we get a noise complaint." She said after the scene ended. "But it was good, wasn't it Mani?" I asked, holding my hand out for a high five. "Hell yeah." She replied, high-fiving me. My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see a message from Camila.

From Camz:

Can I come over? The dinner meeting is over.

To Camz:

Sure, Mani's with me right now.

From Camz:

Okay, Me and Dinah are coming over.

To Camz:

Dinah and I**

From Camz:

Shush 😑

"Camz and Dinah are coming over." I said. "Okay." Normani replied, kicking her legs onto my lap and I panicked for a second. "You were this close to hitting my dick." I said. "Mila would've liked that." She replied. "Shut up." I mumbled.

---

The doorbell rang and I pushed Normani's legs off my lap to open the door. "Hey Camz, DJ." I said, moving aside to let them in. "Hey Lauser, where's my girlfriend?" Dinah asked, entering my apartment. "Hey." Camila said and I smiled. "Hi." I replied. I closed the door and turned around to find Dinah taking up the whole couch along with Normani. "Norminah, mind sharing the couch?" I asked. Dinah tucked her legs in, leaving only enough space for one and I sighed. "Camz, take a seat, I'll sit on the floor." I said. She sat down on the couch and I sat on the floor. I leaned my head back against the couch and felt Camila playing with my hair.

"Lauren."

"Hm?"

"Laur, wake up."

I opened my eyes and the TV was off, Dinah and Normani weren't here but Camila was. "Where's Dinah and Mani?" I asked. "They went back to Mani's apartment, Dinah really wanted to wake you up but I stopped her." Camila said and I smiled. "Thank you." I replied, getting up from the floor. "You're not heading back?" I asked. "I'm free tomorrow so I wanted to stay a little more." She said. "Do you want to sleep over?" I asked. "Sure, if you don't mind." She agreed. I smiled and picked up my phone. "Your mom called twice but I didn't want to wake you up." She said. "It's fine, I'll call her tomorrow morning." I replied, placing my phone in my pocket.

"So what do you want to do right now? I have a bit of work to complete." I asked. "I don't really know but I'll figure something out." She replied. "Do you want a change of clothes? I don't think you can relax in a dress." I offered. "Sure." She replied and I went to my bedroom to grab a T-shirt and sweatpants. I passed the clothes to Camila and sat down on the couch to do my work on my laptop.

"I stole your big sweater because the sweatpants was a little loose, hope you don't mind." Camila said. "It's fine." I replied, looking over at her and having my eyes fall on her smooth legs that never seem to end. "Is something wrong?" She asked, looking down. "No, you look great in my sweater." I said and she smiled. "Thanks." She replied, sitting beside me with a book. "What book is that?" I asked. "To Kill A Mocking Bird, I read it a million times but it's still so good." She said. "Same, love that book." I replied. "Where's your copy?" She asked. "On the shelf beside the camera shelf. It's very beaten up because I bring it around all the time and wrote down a lot of notes here and there." I said and she got up. She came back with my book and sat down beside me. I started my editing and she just looked through my book. "How was dinner?" I asked. "Boring like I told you but there's so much exciting news." She replied. "Like what?" I asked. "I can't really say but it's amazing news." She replied and I nodded.

I finally finished my work and looked over at Camila to see her passed out and I smiled. "Camz." I called. "Camz." I called again, shaking her shoulder but she made no attempt to wake up. I placed my laptop aside and stood up. I took the book from her hand and placed it on the coffee table. I slipped my arms under her back and legs then picked her up in my arms. She shifted and buried her face in my neck, making me smile. I carried her to my bed and laid her down, covering her with the bedsheets. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed as well as prepare an extra toothbrush for Camila in the morning. I went back to the bedroom and changed into sleepwear then laid down beside Camila.

---

I woke up with half of Camila's body on me and her left leg was touching my...you know and I was fighting a painful erection from that. "Camz." I called, trying to get her to let me go so I can take a cold shower. "Camz." I called again and she shifted a little. "Lauren, you forgot to put the TV remote outside." She mumbled, probably referring to what she could feel from her leg. "That's not the remote." I said, blushing slightly and her eyes shot opened and she quickly shifted off my body. "Sorry." She mumbled and I smiled. "It's fine." I replied and got up.

I quickly took a very cold shower and brushed my teeth then left the bathroom to see Camila still asleep. "Camz, get up." I said, shaking her shoulder. "No thanks." She mumbled and I laughed. "Come on Camz, let's go for breakfast." I said. "Sleep is more important than food." She replied. "Oh really now? Why did you tweet 'I hate sleep it's so boring'?" I asked, pulling out my phone. "Have you been stalking me?" She asked, looking at me and I blushed. "On a few occasions because I was bored." I shrugged my shoulders.

She smiled and I blushed harder. "Okay, get up, I want to eat." I said, walking to the closet and grabbing a pair of clean jeans to put on along with a sweater. "Can I borrow your clothes?" She asked, getting up from the bed. "Go ahead." I replied, turning around to see her bent over, looking through her purse that was on the floor with her lace underwear showing, cupping her voluminous ass. I awkwardly coughed and left the room before I had an erection. I sat down on the couch and waited for Camila to get ready. I unlocked my phone and sent a text to my mom.

"Okay, let's go." I heard Camila say and I turned my head to see her in my jeans that looked too big but cute on her, held up by my belt and a white shirt tucked in with my red coat to finish off her outfit. "Wow, I didn't know my closet looked so good." I said, getting up. "Thanks." She replied, smiling. I put on my combat boots, grabbed my camera bag and opened the front door. She slipped on her heels and walked out. We walked to the lift and met Dinah and Normani who were making out against the wall. "Do you two ever stop?" I asked and they jumped, quickly pulling away. "Shut up." Dinah replied. I looked over at Normani who was giving me a smug look, between Camila and me and I sent a glare at her.

"Where are you guys headed?" Camila asked. "For breakfast, wanna join us?" Normani asked. "Sure, do you mind Camz?" I asked. "No, I'm fine." She replied. The elevator arrived and we got in. "So...the two of you..." Normani said. "What about us?" Camila asked. "What happened last night?" She asked. "Nothing, I had work to do and Camz just went to bed." I replied, not wanting to go into detail.

"Mani? Mind if you drive? I wanna talk to Dinah." Camila asked. "Okay, Lauren, you're sitting shotgun." Normani said. "Okay." I replied, opening the car door of the passenger seat and sat down. As we started driving, Camila and Dinah were whispering in the back.

"GIRL YOU DID WHAT?" I heard Dinah yell and Camila reached over to cover her mouth. "Dinah! Shush!" Camila said, making me laugh. "Did you hear anything?" She asked. "No, I didn't." I replied. "Tell me the details! How did it feel like?" Dinah asked, slowly moving to a whisper and Camila turned back to her.

"Ally!" Normani called once we entered Waffle House. "Hi, guys!" She replied, waving at us and I sat down on the seat at the very end and Camila decided to sit beside me. Normani and Dinah squeezed Ally into the corner of the booth and Ally decided to move to sit beside us. I passed the menu to Camila and we shared the menu. "Hi, can I take your order?" The waiter asked as he checked Camila out. I felt jealousy surged through me and wrapped an arm around Camila's waist while staring down the waiter who then looked very scared and looked away.

We ordered and the waiter quickly walked away before I beat him up. "That waiter was weird." Dinah said. "Yea, I wonder why." Camila replied, looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders, pretending like nothing happened. My arm stayed around her waist until our food arrived. Camila then placed her hand on my thigh while I was chewing on a piece of a bacon, making me choke. I grabbed Camila's glass of water and took a sip. "Are you okay?" Camila asked and I nodded. "Fucking hell." I muttered as I cut another piece of bacon. I felt Camila squeeze my thigh and giggled when I squirmed slightly under her touch.

The entire breakfast was spent fighting off an erection and thinking about dead puppies because Camila kept moving her hand and squeezing my thigh from time to time. "Lauren." Camila called and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yea?" I asked. "We're going dutch for the bill." She said. "Oh." I replied and pulled out my wallet, taking out a few bills to cover the price of my breakfast. "You seem distracted." Normani said. "I'm...just a little s-sleepy." I stuttered as Camila squeezed my thigh again. "Stop it." I whispered. "I'm not doing anything." She replied. "Oh my god." I mumbled.

We left Waffle House and decided to go to a mall. "I need to go buy underwear, follow me." Camila said, grabbing my arm and dragging me into Victoria's Secret. "I think you should get Dinah to follow you. She probably has better opinions" I replied. "She's busy with Normani, come on." She said and I followed her into the store. I watched her pick out a few sets of lingerie and she told me to wait outside the fitting room as she tried them on.

From Normani:

Where are you guys?

To Normani:

I'm with Camila in Victoria's Secret, she wanted to try on some clothes.

From Normani:

Go get it, Laur 😏

To Normani:

Shut up 😑

From Normani:

Maybe not in the fitting room huh? 🤔 But have fun 😊

"Lauren?" Camila called and I stood up, walking towards the door of her fitting room. "Yea?" I asked. The door opened and I got dragged inside. "How do I look?" She asked, standing in front of me in a red lace underwear set and I couldn't control the growing erection I had. "Great." I smiled through the ache down there. "Should I get it though?" She asked. "Yea." I replied, slipping out of the fitting room and going to the next one to adjust myself. "What about this set?" I heard Camila asked and I went back into the fitting room. She wore a black lace set and if I could get anymore harder, I am now. "Looks a-amazing on you." I said, smiling. "Okay, I'll get these two then." She replied and I smiled, leaving the room.

I waited for Camila to purchase her underwear and texted Normani to meet up with them. "Let's go." Camila said, hooking her arm around mine and we walked out of the store. We met up with the group and went shopping for clothes. I bought a few pairs of pants and graphic t-shirts for myself. "So, how was it?" Normani asked. "What?" I asked. "Victoria's Secret." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. "Nothing happened." I replied. "Seriously?" She asked. "I won't do that unless she's comfortable and says yes." I replied.

We stopped at a café to get drinks and sit down then people recognised Camila and I had to awkwardly take photos for them. "Thank you so much, guys, I love you!" Camila said before sitting back down. "Thank you for taking the photos for me, you looked annoyed though." She said. "It's nothing." I smiled and I felt a kick on my leg. I looked up between Dinah and Normani and kicked both of them under the table. "What the fuck? Who kicked me?" Dinah asked. I pretended to not know anything and looked around.

"Mani, was it you?" She asked. "No." Normani replied. "Lauren?" She asked. "It's not me." I lied, sipping on my coffee. "Chancho!" She said and Camila yelped. "Ow, it wasn't me!" Camila replied, rubbing the area Dinah kicked and I felt guilty. "Lauren you hoe!" She said and kicked me in the shin. "Ow! Dinah, you're wearing boots!" I winced, rubbing my leg. "Well, too bad." She replied, shrugging her shoulders and sipping her drink. "Is your leg okay?" Camila asked. "Yea." I replied.

camila.

"Bye guys!" I said as I dropped Dinah and Normani off at Dinah's apartment. "Don't fuck too hard! I still need my boss!" Lauren yelled. "Shut up Lauser!" Dinah yelled back, flipping her off and I laughed. Lauren flipped her back then rolled up the window. "So, my place?" I asked. "Yea." She replied and I started driving to my condominium. I turned on the radio for music and quietly hummed to the songs. Lauren turned around and looked at me. I smiled and started to sing. "You're amazing." She said as the song ended and I smiled. "Thanks." I replied.

I drove to the security gantry and waved at Chad then he opened the gate. I quickly drove into the carpark before he could walk out and make conversation with me. "Trying to avoid him?" Lauren asked. "Yea, you wouldn't want to sit here and listen to him would you?" I asked and she shook her head. I quickly parked in my lot and went up to my apartment. "Make yourself at home." I said. "Mind if I take a shower?" She asked. "Go ahead, you know where the towels are." I replied, going into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I went to my bedroom to change into something more comfortable and to remove my make up. "Fuck..." I heard from the bathroom where Lauren was. I moved closer to the door. "Ah...shit..." I heard Lauren moan and I blushed. "Camila..." I heard Lauren moan and my eyes widened. I peeked through the tiny gap between the door and saw Lauren hunched over in the shower, leaning on her left hand on the wall and touching herself in the shower. Fuck, she's big... I admired every inch of her body I could see and felt my centre throb painfully for the girl in the bathroom. I watched her finish off and quickly went back to my dresser to remove my make up.

I heard the shower turn off and Lauren left the bathroom. "Hey." She said, walking out with one of my bathrobes on and to my closet. "Hi." I replied, blushing slightly as I remembered what I saw. "I forgot to tell you this but your shower is amazing." She said as she removed the bathrobe to reveal her defined back before putting on one of my favourite shirts. "Good taste." I said. "Yea?" She asked. "That's one of my favourites." I replied. "Do you mind if I wear it?" She asked. "No, you can wear it." I replied.

I got up and grabbed a towel before going to the bathroom. I could smell the heavy amount of air freshener Lauren sprayed to cover the musky smell of her semen. I felt myself get more aroused as I recalled what happened in here. I placed my towel aside and left the bathroom to see Lauren sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at her phone. "So quick? I thought you would- MMMH!" I crashed my lips onto hers, pushing her back onto the bed. "I saw what you did in the bathroom and I can't stop thinking about it." I said. "Y-You saw? I'm s-sorry, I-" I kissed her again. "Don't be sorry." I said. "What?" She asked. "I know you want me, I heard you." I said. "I...erm...but-" I pecked her lips again. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my waist.

"Camz, have you done this before?" She asked. "No, have you?" I asked and she shook her head. "Then it's perfect." I said. "No, Camz, are you sure? Do you want your first time to be with someone who you know for about three months?" She asked. "What are you saying? I thought you felt the same way for me?" I asked. "Yea, I do but let me take you out on a date first huh?" She asked. "Okay then." I replied, climbing off her. "Wait." She said, grabbing my wrist. "What?" I asked and she pecked my lips, making me blush. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I left the shower in a bathrobe and a towel around my head. Lauren wasn't in the room so I assumed she was in the living room. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my social media while lying down on my bed. "Mom, please, why would you want to know my progress with the girl?" I heard from outside. I got up from the bed and walked to the balcony to see Lauren leaning against the wall at the very end. "No, she's not my girlfriend, yet, I haven't brought her out on a date yet." Lauren said on the phone and I smiled. "Her name's Camila,...Yes, the model. How do you even know that?" I chuckled lightly and Lauren looked up. "She's listening to the conversation right now." She said. "No! Why would you want to talk to her?" Lauren asked and I laughed. "Okay, fine. Camz, do you want to talk to my mom?" She asked, offering me the phone. "Erm, okay." I said and took the phone.

"Hi, Mrs Jauregui." I said. "Hello, you must be Camila." Lauren's mother greeted. "Yea, Camila Cabello, Mrs Jauregui." I said. "Sweetie, just call me Clara." She replied. "Okay, Clara, how are you today?" I asked. "Good, now Lauren has finally let me talk to you." She said and I smiled. "Put it on speaker." Lauren said, trying to take the phone away from me. "No, go away, your mom and I are talking." I slapped her hand away and went back into the bedroom. "Is Lauren bothering you?" Clara asked. "Yea, she is." I said, looking at Lauren who gave me a weird look. "Give her the phone, I'll settle it." She replied and I giggled, passing the phone back to Lauren.

"Mom...What? I wasn't bothering Camila! I just wanted to listen to your conversation." Lauren said and she flipped me off. "Mrs Jauregui! Lauren flipped me off!" I said. "Shush Camz." She replied. "Mom! Stop siding with Camila! I'm your daughter!" Lauren said into the phone. "I...erm...look, Mom, let me call you back at night okay?" Lauren spoke on the phone. "Alright, love you, mom." She put the phone down and jumped onto my bed. "You little shit!" She said, tickling my stomach. "Stop! Please! Stop!" I laughed. My bathrobe started to loosen and the right side of my bathrobe fell off. "Camz, erm..." Lauren stopped tickling me and looked away. "Oops." I chuckled, slipping my robe back on and tightening it. "Don't be embarrassed, I've seen you." I smirked as her face was red.

"So where should I bring you for our first date?" She asked, changing the subject. "I don't know, something fun, surprise me." I said, kissing her blushing cheek. Her cheeks got even redder and I laughed. "Shush." She replied. "Why so shy Jauregui?" I asked, lying down on the bed. "I've...never really been so intimate with someone before." She admitted. "Are you serious? How?" I asked. "I've only seen someone in their underwear but not naked, they've never seen me naked either." She said. "Aw, that's so cute." I replied and smirking because I'm the first one to see Lauren naked.

"What's so cute about that?" She asked. "Well, you've never seen someone naked and you get so red when you saw one of my boobs." I smiled as her cheeks slowly got red again. "Well, being someone who identifies as female and has a penis, it's difficult to have body confidence." She said. "Everybody's body is different, just because you have another anatomy doesn't make a difference." I replied. "But you think about it, despite people knowing there are different types of body types, shapes, sizes and such. People will still judge no matter what." She said. "Then they're not opened minded enough. When I saw your body, the initial reaction was weird because I've never seen a penis before but you look beautiful, all together, it's what forms you." I replied and she smiled. "Thanks, Camz." She smiled, pulling me into a hug. "It's nothing." I replied.

---

Back. To. Me. Is. Amazing.

I almost forgot I had this book because I started working on my other ideas. How has this story been? Y'all enjoying it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.6K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
85.1K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
365K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
Moonstone By

Fanfiction

5.7K 254 9
Lauren Jauregui is a photographer living in New York City. Camila Cabello is a dancer who works at a strip club to pay for rent and school. Lauren fi...