Diary of A Teenage Nerd (A Li...

Von callmekay21

Raines Tyler is a nerd. And she knows it. But what happens when Liam Payne wants to be her friend? Will it tu... Mehr

Diary of A Teenage Nerd
Today Is Different
Changing For The Better..... Or Worse???
Going To Nando's
These God Forsaken Boys......
Truth or Dare
A Confession
Feeling Sorry
Sunday's Surprise
Could This Get Any Better?
Emotional Aftermath
Meeting The Parents
Blonde Moments
Surprise!
Little boys in BIG trouble
Another Confession?
Will Things Ever Get Better?
The Shocking Truth
Reunited
School and fun? Two different worlds
Liam Payne how many secrets do you have?!?!
What The Hell Just Happened?
Don't You Dare Give Up On Me. If You Do, Then I'll Give Up On Myself
This Is A Hospital? More Like Jail.
Day One. Kill me now.
Write me a love song. Even though it's not true.
Tell me how life is. Outside of Hospital Hell.
A Suprise. Not a secret.
Why The Hell Don't You Love Me?
A Dramatic Exit
Settle things, or make them worse?
It's Too Late to Apologize
Attitude, friendships, and Harry Styles
Important Information
Getting Released
Hiding My Feelings from Everyone
A New Beginning. Will They Recognize Me?
Good Job....So Far
Thankfully Silent
Off to Mexico
The Big Day
The Second Concert
I'm So Sorry and I Hope You Understand I Always Loved You
Important Authors Note: Contest Time. PLEASE READ!!!
Author's Note
I Love Him
The Fourth Concert
Four Days in Miami
Forgive Me Liam
Bonfire
To Nashville
Protective
Sparks Flying
One Step Closer To You
And You Left Me...
Keep Holding On
Turn Up Turn Down Turn On Turn Off
Songs About Sex
Twitcammmm
Live Like There's No Tomorrow
Epilogue

My my, my my, Give Me Love

2.1K 59 13
Von callmekay21

   I'm sorry to admit that this chapter will be one of the last few of this book.  It's up to you guys whether or not I actually write a sequel for it. I don't know if I will or not. When I post the Epilogue, then you guys can tell me whether or not y'all want a sequel. Anyway, here's the next chapter and I have a really good feeling that y'all are absolutely going to love itttt.

-Kay

---

****WEEKS LATER****

Raines' POV

    We have only three more concerts left in the North America tour, then the guys go to Australia and Japan and all that with their new opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer. Right now we're in California, about to start our concert in San Diego, California. It's August 6th and this is our third to last concert. I've had so much fun on this tour. I'm going to miss them to death. But I'm probably going to hang with Eleanor and Perrie and Katie for most of this, after I make sure my mom and Daniel are okay.

    So Harry and Katie have been going out for almost a month now. They are head over heels for each other and it's so cute. I was so proud that Katie finally found someone, but she had to go home for a while so she could report the guy who beat her. They went to court and he got arrested and he's spending the rest of his life in jail. Katie called me crying tears of joy because of how happy she was that she finally got somewhat of justice. As soon as she got back, Harry asked her out. He couldn't stop talking about her, or thinking about her, or calling/texting her. Honestly it was the cutest thing ever and she trusts him with her life and I've never seen her open up to someone so much so easily.

    That's about it. Nothing else has happened. Liam and I are still together, and we're closer than ever.

    I was watching the guys perform. They were nearly done with their leg of the concert. I don't know why, but I just wanted to hurry and go back to mine and Liam's hotel room. I changed out of my performing outfit and I was now in shorts, an oversized sweater, and navy blue TOMS. My hair was down and natural as I sang along with the boys' song, I Would, one of my favorite songs from their new album. Next they sing What Makes You Beautiful, and then the concert is over and we drive to our hotel and rest, then get up and repeat this all over again, except tomorrow's concert is in Los Angeles, not in San Diego. Actually, the next two, last two, concerts are both in Los Angeles. I wanted to go clubbing, even though I don't drink. I just want to go dancing, but then again, I also wanted to get a lot of sleep because I want these last two concerts to be absolutely amazing.

    I turned and walked towards the refreshment table and grabbed a water bottle, and took a big gulp from it, then I grabbed an apple and took a bite from it, leaning against the wall next to the table, pulling my phone from my pocket and looking at the time. 11:47 PM. Dang we had a long concert tonight.

  I finished the apple quickly and downed the water bottle quickly, then threw them away, right as the guys came running off stage, their hair sticking to their forehead from sweat. They all put their hands on their knees and attempted to catch their breath as the workers all brought them water bottles. The guys chugged them down faster than I did. They're the ones that are always running around on the stage like a bunch of idiots, so I was never this out of breath because I prefer to just stand up and slowly walk across the stage, or stand on the piano.

"Out of breath much?" I asked, crossing my arms over one another, with a smirk on my lips.

"I might need mouth to mouth..." Liam whispered with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and Louis pushed him.

"Get a room you too," Louis joked, walking over to the refreshments table and got something to eat.

"Well we are going to the hotel room..." Liam whispered, putting his arm around my waist and he pulled me to him, kissing my lips. I my put my hands on his neck and kissed him hard, the sparks still igniting with every touch.

---

  The car ride to the hotel wasn't that long, but everyone slept the whole way there, we were all tired from performing. My head was on Liam's shoulder and his head was resting on mine. I was wide awake, while literally everyone except Paul, who was driving, was completely knocked out. I closed my eyes for the first time since we had gotten into the car.

"We're here!" Paul yelled. I groaned and rolled my eyes, opening them and I sat up, looking around at everyone who was sitting up, yawning, and stretching. Zayn held up his hand and gave Paul the finger and I let out a loud laugh, then slammed a hand over my mouth, realizing they were still sleeping.

  Zayn reluctantly opened his eyes and sat up, glaring at everyone in the van.

"Okay roomies; Raines and Liam, Zayn and Niall, Louis and Harry. As usual, me and Preston get our own rooms and Josh, Sandy, Andy, and Jon all get their room." Everyone nodded at Paul and we grabbed our bag, getting out of the van.

  As we got out, Paul handed us our room keys, and pointed to the side door in which we would enter so the fans or paps wouldn't see us and trample us. Liam took my hand in his as we walked towards the door and walked up two flights of stairs.

  Once we walked through the door of the second floor, I looked at our room number and made our way down the hall. We had the last room, on the other side of the hallway. Just my luck.

  Once we got to the room, I unlocked the door and walked, and slipped off my shoes, letting out a sigh of relief. I looked around the room; there was a large kitchen room, living room and a set of double glass doors that lead to a master bedroom. I stared in awe at the large room. Definitely a suite. I dragged my bag into the master bedroom, letting it fall onto the floor once I entered the room.

  There was another set of glass doors, that lead to a balcony outside, which had an amazing view of the ocean, even though it was pitch black. I opened the doors that lead to the balcony, the sheer curtains blowing slightly in the wind behind me. I stepped onto the balcony, scrunching my toes as I listened to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore below.

  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I looked up to see Liam watching the waves that were nearly invisible if it weren't for the bright lights of Los Angeles. Liam pressed his lips to my shoulder, then my neck, then my temple. I got goose bumps down my body and closed my eyes, breathing in the smell of the salt water that was calming to me.

    I turned around and faced Liam, putting my hands on his chest, looking up into his eyes admiringly.

"I love you," He whispered, his eyes searching my face. I smiled and ran a hand through his hair, deciding to tease him, so I didn't say that I love him back, even though I loved this boy more than I've ever loved anything in my life.

  He bit his lip and I tilted my head to the side, not letting my eyes leave his. Liam leaned towards me, something in his eyes that I don't think I've seen before. He wasn't mad, or jealous, or hurt. I didn't know what he was.

  Liam kissed my neck, below my ear, my collarbone, my lower neck, then right in the middle of my neck. I closed my eyes, gripping his t-shirt with my fingers. He was teasing me now.

"Tell me you love me too..." He whispered, biting softly on my neck. I took a breath, stifling a moan.

"I love you, too..." I admitted. Liam looked up at me, putting his forehead on mine.

  We both leaned in slowly, then our lips met. The kiss was different, from every other time we've kissed. This kiss was more...passionate. We were kissing each other like our lives depended on it. His hands ran down my sides and rested on my lower back, my hands running from his shoulders to his neck.

  Liam pulled away from the kiss and began walking backwards, back into the master bedroom. My heart jumped in my chest, but I followed him. Liam turned around so I fell on the bed and he was on top of me. Liam looked in my eyes, as if asking permission to kiss me. I leaned up kissing him anyway.

  My fingers played with the hem of his dark t-shirt, not knowing if I should take it off or not. I decided there's no harm in it, so I slipped his shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. Liam held the hem of my sweater then looked up at me. I nodded and then sat up a little so he could slip it off, revealing my sports bra. I looked down and blushed, covering my stomach with my arms. Liam removed my arms from over my stomach and kissed me.

"You're beautiful..." He whispered, kissing me again.

    Liam broke the kiss once again, but instead of kissing my lips he began to kiss down my neck. He kissed my chest and then sat up, reaching down for his belt, but looked up at me with an innocent expression on his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes."

  That night we made love.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2K 12 23
FORMERLY SECRET LOVE - What if you were best friends with Liam Payne? How would you feel? Meet Marie Terrance,19, Liam's best friend. Marie and Liam...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
7K 320 51
Penny and Liam are together, engaged and happy. Can they survive the ride his solo fame brings or will it tear them apart?