Bella and the Volturi.~PAUSE~

By IonitaMiruna

What would you do if one day, you wake up in another country, in a castle, surrounded by vampires calling you... More

•Prologue•
•01. Something new•
•02. Secrets & a new friend•
•03. Marcus and Caius.•
•04. Let the game begin.•
⋅06.The Cullens⋅
⋅07.Buzzkill⋅
⋅08.Royalty Troubles.⋅
⋅09.Nightmares⋅
⋅10.Enemies⋅
⋅11.Finding peace⋅
Not an update! A small preview of chapter 12.
⋅12.The throne⋅
⋅13. To many red eyes.⋅
•Announce•
⋅Announce 2⋅
⋅14. The trial⋅
⋅15. Revange⋅
⋅16. The First⋅
NOT AN UPDATE! Generally confused.

⋅05.The truth⋅

2.5K 75 13
By IonitaMiruna

The door opened without me even touching it. I smiled in my mind. Jane was in front of me, looking at me with huge eyes and a gasp escaped her mouth.

-Bella... I didn't hear you coming, she said trying to excuse herself.

Of course she didn't, I made my steps quietly. I needed a full effect.

-Is everything alright Bella? She asked looking worried at me.

I put forth my hand and Jane was looking terrified. She made a stepped backwards. I mentally pulled her on the wall.

-Bella! Bella is everything alright?

I put a shield around the room so nobody could hear us.

-Ok? I laughed sarcastically. Do I look ok to you Jane? I asked her.

She shook her head violently.

-How could you? I am so disappointed od you! I though we were friends, I said with a growl.

-Bella what are you talking about?! Are you sleep walking? Jane was really confused.

I huffed.

-Please, you know exactly what I am talking about.

She bitted her lip.

-I trusted you, I yelled at her. Do you want to die? Tell me. After so many years of living on this earth; tell me, do you want to die?

She shocked her head violently.

-I can boil your own blood until you explode, or I can decapitate you without even touching you. You are not aware of my powers, Jane! I can do anything.

She looked at me and then I saw it, in her eyes. They started to enlight.
She started to laugh, and so did I. I put her down and she came running towards me and pull me in a bear hug.

-You scared me, she complains.

I laughed at her.

-You should see your face, it was priceless.

-Bla bla bla, a little tiny "Yo, Jane, hello, yeah, I remember everything now ", don't you think it was enough?! she slapped me friendly in the arm.

We both laugh and continue hugging each other, like we haven't seen one another in like years. And so it was, with my 3 year lost memories, I wasn't capable to give her a friendly hug from the beginning.

-I missed you, Bells, she said ruffling my hair.

I just smirked at her.

-Well, you can't tell anyone, I said now being serious.

-But... why? she cries . Master Aro is dying to have you back. Master Marcus and Master Caius are really happy that you are back, it was a little longer this time, I am sure you know that. They will be worried if you can't remember.

-I know Jane, I always remember on the 3rd day. But I want to play a little with them, because Aro left me in Forks longer, on purpose, because he was jealous, I said calmly.

Jane just cracked a smiled.

-What's your plan? She asked with a devil smirk on her face.
***

Dressed up, with makeup done and my hair looking stunning, we were now heading to the throne room. We took the same way as the first time, and I manage myself while I was looking at my portrait hanging there on the wall, like it was meant to stay there forever. "Queen Isobel the 3rd" was inscripted below on a golden plate. It wasn't there last time, so I was right. Aro was expecting me to remember, like I always do. I just smiled. The same smile that was painted up there. I managed that smile, this is going to be really fun, I told myself.

Jane glanced at me like she was asking if everything was fine. I put my shield around us.

-Jane, I am ready. Just stick to the plan, alright? Don't let them any hint.

Jane nodded. I evaporate my shield. She opened the quiet doors and we could saw Aro smiling ear-to-ear.

"Ok Bella. Now or never. "

-Aro, I said. Looking good today. Marcus, Caius, I addressed myself to the other two brothers with a little bow. Like alway, they were sited on their chairs. What a lovely morning, I continued. What's for breakfast?

All the faces in the room dropped. Yes! Extra points!

-Bella, my miracle. Are you fine? Aro asked worriedly.

I frowned.

-Of course I am, what a silly question, I giggled. Why would I be anything but fine?, I continue

Aro was looking at me with his reddish eyes, now full of sadness.

-Oh, ow, um, he cleaned his throat. I was just asking, he excused himself.

I just smiled at him. I stared walking on my heals, and all of the sudden I tripped and fell. In a blink of an eye Aro was right next to me, holding my waist not to fall, Marcus and Caius were standing up, and Jane faked a movement.

-Wow, I am a really silly delicate human being, am I? I asked giggling.

Aro was still holding me, looking at me, with love and compassion in his eyes. He leaned closer to me, as he was about to touch my lips with his I pushed him.

-What are you doing? I asked him.

If he was a human he would be blushing to death right now.

-Ugh... I am... I am sorry Bella. I don't know what happened, he said. His eyes were the pure sadness, and his smile was no longer on his face.

-It's fine. Help me here a bit, I asked him. Aro helped me to stand up and we just stare at each other.

-Do I have something on my face? I asked him.

-What? He asked confused. No, no. Absolutely not. Let's just... let's just eat.

I nodded and we headed to the table.

-Jane, can you come here a second? I asked her.

She just nodded and moved her chair next to mine. After we ate, well, they just drank their regular blood, Aro Marcus and Caius just stared to talk, to quietly for my ears.

I put a shield around me and Jane and I asked her calmly

-What do they say?

Jane just took my hand and let me switch with her. By meaning switch I refer to, I was in her mind and body and she was in mine. Her cold blood was provoking a little shiver to me. I turned off the shield and I was carefully listen on what they say.

"No, this is not possible!"Aro demanded on something Caius said.

"She has to remember!" he continues.

"Brother", Marcus put a hand on his shoulder. "Perhaps this is the end. She will not remember anything."

"No.No.NO! Aro screamed in quiet voice.

I looked at Jane-myself and she was curious. She couldn't hear from my body that means they are still as quiet as a vampire can be.

"Brother, relax. We will find a way", Caius tried to calm Aro down.

"You don't understand. She promised me. She promised me that this is the end, that we will be together, forever. She cannot remember. She has to, when an ouijia gives her word, nothing from the universe can stop her "

He was absolutely right. When a ouijia gives her word, she really gives her word. And we don't do that, only when is a life or dead thing. And yes, this is what I am, I am an ouijia. Stronger then a vampire, faster then light, more powerfully then a witch and more thirsty for blood and death then werewolves. Ouijia are born when a fairy and a witch love each other more than any supernatural been can. After their first kkiss somewhere, in the word, a little baby Ouijia is born. We can't ever find our "real" parents, because they die shortly after the kiss. You see, you have to be crazy, or really in love to procreate an ouijia. And sadly I am the only ouijia left. The First (A/N: You will find about that later) absolutely forbidden any witch or fairy to romantically be involved on this. We were a few when this law was introduced in super natural world, most of them died because they didn't know about the 3-4 years rule. Well, I had to find that on my own. When I turned 18, as an ouija, I started to grow old, really fast, days were like years. I wanted so bad to live, that I looked deeply in my mind to find something that will help me. And then I had a Click-up. If I will have again, 4 years, I could live longer. The first time I tried, I completely forgot who I was, I was living as a normal teenager, I had a family, I was happy, without me knowing anything magically or anything. After I turned 18, on the forth day, I remembered everything. And I had to run from everything. I was at my third life when Aro found me, so scared and without any knowledge about my powers. So he put me to work, he made me use my powers more and more, and then I finally had full control over them. When this happened, I was already on my 15th life. He made me do the room that is under his chair , and put there a mystical "force" to remained me everything when I step in. Because you see, is hard to remember on my own, I need something to be reminded. In my first three lifes, I was lucky, someone said my full name and I was reminded. I giggled for myself. Is good to remember.

"Why is she staying blank out there? She looks like she is a stone!" Aro exclaimed.

Oh shit, o shit! Jane was used to stay still as a stone when nothing entertainment is around her. And she is doing that in my body! I took her hand and we switch again. I stayed a bit without moving and then I smiled at Aro, while he smiled back

Oh dear Lord. That was close.

Ok guys, so here is the new chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading my little story. :) Comment vote and share, please.

I have a question for you, so anyone who is reading my story, at this moment, please, please, tell me your opinion on those two questions.

1) If there could be left only 3 Cullen's alive , Edward and two more who would you want to be ? I prefers myself the combination

Edward-Emmet-Alice.

What do you guys think?

And 2)Would you like to get flashbacks from Bella's life ?

Thank you guys. you rock ! (A/N: Authore note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...
262K 8.8K 31
My eyes shot open and from across the meadow, I could see a man standing there, staring back at me. I didn't hear a heartbeat; which was a dead givea...
50.3K 794 22
CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING Careless. Crazy. Loyal. Lydia Cullen. The golde...
100K 2.3K 31
**COMPLETE but needs major editing** The after life of twilight! After the Voltori left and everything was peaceful is when it all struck...Renesmee...