⋅12.The throne⋅

-Explain me again, he said curious.

I took a deep breath. I need some patience with the Cullens.

-I am an ouijia Carlisle, I said again.

He looked at me like I was some sort of experiment.

-Bella, that is imposibile, he finally said.

-Imposibile you say? Carlisle, name an important event, I was there.

-November 22, 1963

-Kennedy's assassination.

-April 14, 1865

-Abraham Lincoln's assasination.

-Bella, this doesn't prove anything, maybe you are good at history.

-I see you've chosen pretty wisely. Lincoln's and Kennedy's assasinations. They are still blown-up by the resamblance of the two acts?

Carlisle shivered a little. I huffed.

-Look into my eyes.

Carlisle landed in, looking straight into my eyes. His golden hazelnut eyes were stuck on mine.

-Jump, I said compelling him.

He jumped. When his feet touched the ground, he was looking more curious at me, and kind of terrified.

-How did you... Oh Lord, you truly are an ouijia.

I bonded and smiled.

-Told ya, I said in a childish tone.

Carlisle was looking at me and I could see it in his stare that he was extremely curious about me.

-But how? I mean... You were human, Bella.

-I am still human. I can easily be hurt. But I can't die. The only way got me to die is that I don't reverse 3-4 years of my life, I said. I heal faster than you do, I can run faster, I can compell... I am an ouijia. And none of the books you've read your entire life, can suit everything about me.

Carlisle was listening to every single word of mine, like he didn't want to lose any of it.

-And if you are done... I took of my perfusion, I would like to rest now.

-Well, he said mumbling, the is not any sign of actually pain, a curse is either kill you or not showing any sign it was there. And yes, I am done. It was nice seeing you Bella, he said.

I smiled.

-You will see me soon. I guarantee it. I smiled again.

I compelled Carlisle and then he finally left. Hope I will get some real sleep now, some rest. I lay down and the whole world disappeard, I was finally having a real sleep. Without dreams, without curses, just sleep and rest.

*

Feeling some sort of pressure on my stomach, my eyes went wide open. The room was kind of dark, but I could see perfectly. And I was finally awake, finally rested. The pressure was actually Aro's head which was resting on my stomach. I've forth my hand and touched his hair, pulling it a bit, just to "wake him"

-mhm, me mumbled. Isobel? He got a warm glare on his face.

A tear roll down my cheek and I had to bite my lip not to cry in front of him.

-Get out, I said with my voice trembling.

Aro looked at me in a kind he never did before, he was absolutely scared and maybe disappointed, I can't really tell exactly.

-What? Why would you kick me out this way?

I sighed.

-I am not kicking you out in any way, I'm just saying to get out of my room.

Aro gave me a death glare.

-How can you? I am keeping you in MY castle. You can't kick me out.

He was acting like a 17 year old girl who just found out that her boyfriend want to move out and leave her alone. God dammit. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them I looked straight at Aro. I mentally pushed him on the wall next to the door.

-I said, get out of my bloody room!

I mentally opened the door and pushed Aro in the wall.

-How... ISOBEL? I mentally closed the door, again.

I could hear Aro trying to get it but he can't brake any of my spells . I closed my eyes and mentally put a wall, a really high wall between me and everything else. Especially Aro. I could still hear a little sound from the door but it was like an ant screaming at an elephant. He, or his words, won't get anywhere near me. I opened my eyes and I just stayed like this until all the noises disappeared. This is going to be a hell of a long day.

*~*~*

-Jane, announce Aro that I will now take my throne. Tonight. Get every single clan here by eight.

Jane nodded again and got out of my room, leaving me alone to prepare.

After a really long bath, and all the preparations were done, I was heading to the throne room. All the halls were quiet but from the throne room I could hear an almost silent noise, seems like a party.

It's been a week since I've kicked Aro out of my room and since then he did everything just to take my attention. I was expecting to see him done more then he actually did, which disappointed me so badly. Tears were forming in the corners of my eyes but I sniffed them. I have too be strong. For me, for Italy.

I made my way inside the throne room and everyone turned around to see me. Four thrones were now once again in the back of the room. 4? I said I will take my throne, not one throne. Aro came into my way. His bloody red eyes were stuck on mine, and a huge smile was on his face. When he was right in front of me, I forth my hand and it collapsed with his cheek. Everyone was quiet now, and no one said a word about my action.

-Alec, Felix, Demetri, I named the three guards. In vamp speed they took their places next to me.

-Yes, your majesty? Alec asked making a bow.

-What is the meaning of all of this? I asked him.

-Jane said that your majesty will take her throne now, your grace.

I smiled.

-I said so, indeed. But I said my throne. Not A throne, you bloody fools. Take them off, right now, I ordered.

Alec Felix and Demetri disappeared and so did the other three thrones. I forth my hand once again and touched the air in front of me, like it was Aro's throat. I mentally pushed him on the wall. I continue my way to the throne, and sat.

-I, Isobel Marie Volturi, first of my name, claim now that the throne, Italy and anything that was once on the three brothers hands, is mine by right and law.

Everyone got extremely quiet and all the clans stick with their kind. Pair with pair. I could see some Hazel gold eyes somewhere in the crowd. And I knew that it Carlisle and Esme, Alice and Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie... But no sign of him. I smiled.

-You all know me. I've been in every single clan that is now in this room, I've talked with any single one of you, and known everyone. But, someone is missing, and we wouldn't want to start our beautiful ceremony with a clan incomplete, would we? I smiled at Carlisle.

He knew I was talking about his son, but he didn't said a word.

-Oh, right. Vjrat une mereh une vjit. (Remember all and forget nothing).

Every clan, one by one, started to remember about me and the presence in their lives, in their homes. They started smiling and cheering me. This made me feel alive, so alive. Italy is now in my possession. After so many years, Italy is mine again.