⋅09.Nightmares⋅

~~~A/N at the end. Please read. ~~~~

Silence took over the castle. Not a breathe, not a sound. No... Nothing.

-Come out come out wherever you are, my voice broke the silence.

But that was it. No other sound, not any voice to replay. The only sound that was hearing now were my steps. In my bare feet I made tiny steps searching.

-Come to light, I spoke again.

Something was here, I could feel it. Something that I can't pronounce. I might be a a lot of things but I am, was and forever be, bad at guessing what's in the dark. The only thing that can surprise me is the unknown.

-God dammit, come out already! I screamed and made light on the long hallway.

A pair of eyes were watching me. Bloody red eyes.

-You? I gasped.

-The one and only, he spoke loudly.

~~~~

- Edward?!? I woke up all sweaty. My heart was racing like crazy.

Someone huffed.

-For someone who doesn't want to hear about him again, you really said his name in desperation.

Turning my head to my right I was fronting another pair of bloody red eyes, kinder ones.

-Aro?

He smiled. His smile lighted up the whole room, making my heart raced some more.

-Good morning sunrise, he said as landed in and kissed my wet forehead.

-Did I... How did I get in my bedroom? How did you get in here? You guys are back? I asked all of these in a single breathe.

Aro smiled.

-I found you here little miracle. And yes, we are back.

I frowned. I can't remember almost anything since when I was with Giovani in the throne room. What is happening to me? It's not already time time for the magic. And even if it was, I don't feel any pain. Which I should feel if it was the time.

-Umm.. I can't really remember, Aro. I was in the... Umm... Garden. And I just woke up here.

Aro kissed again my forehead. As his lips colaps with my head I made a fully contact with his mind. Maybe he knows something. But, of course, he won't tell a thing to his weak special human being, Bella Swan. So I need to take it right from his thoughts. As Isobel Volturi does it.

"~Of course she doesn't remember, how could she? She doesn't remember her past lives. And now what she does in this life?

~What is wrong with this years? Something happened, I feel it.

~Maybe I waited to long. Maybe it's done. And that was it.

~No! Aro, are you seriously that stupid? She made a promise. Which is better to be keepen. Or...

~Oh God I miss her... "

Aro broke the contact. I blinked a couple of times, making my transition from his mind to the real world a little bit harsh.

-Maybe you need some more sleep if you have those loops of memory, my darling. Aro spoke in low voice. You've been through... A lot.

He smiled and I frowned again. I can't even control the reading. Maybe I just need some good sleep... Yeah, that's it. I haven't slept in a couple of days.

-Okay Aro. See you in the morning, I smiled kindly at him.

Aro smirked, and left the room a a completely silence. I crowled into my bed and tried to fall asleep.

*

~I was running as fast as I could but the vampire speed is not... Working?! I was running from... What am I running for? I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

-Bella... Bella... Bella, someone spoke. You know you can run, but you can't hide.

It's...him! I turned around facing him. He had dripping blood from his mouth and a evil smirk on his face. His eyes were bloody red, the scariest I could ever see in my life.

-What do you want!? Leave me alone, like you wished to. Like you did in the damn forest, I screamed trying to move, but I couldn't.

He started to laugh, as he walked towards me. I tried to move again, but my body won't respond to any of my commands. He touched my cheek, carrising it.

-Oh my dear Bella...

He squeezed my cheek hard.

-No, leave me alone! Get off me!

~~

-Get off me!!! I screamed throwing the person into the wall.

-Auch. Jesus, Bells, the person said.

I looked straight into the direction of the voice. Jane was on the ground, looking terrifying at me. I got off my bed and in vamp speed towards her.

-I am so sorry Jane! I had this... This nightmare and... And I...

I was mumbling and start crying. Jane came close to me and hugged me. I rested my head on her shoulder. She was carrising my head, trying to calm me down.

-Shh, is fine Bella. No need to apologize. It's fine, shh.

I stopped crying in a couple of minutes, but still staying in Jane's arms.

-What is wrong with me!? I asked her in desperation.

She looked at me confused, with a frown.

-Let me try a thing, she finally said.

She put her palm over my forehead and closed her eyes. I closed my eyes too, and started to breathe normally. A lot of things were running in my mind. And I can't name one, to tell why I am like this in this moment. Jane was concentrated in what she was doing, and I was alone in the darkness of my head.. Jane removed her hand and gasped.

-Bella, she spoke after a few minutes. Bella you are cursed!

Damn, I missed writing this story! Hiiiiii guys!

3.13 readers yesterday, seriously, is this a dream!? Thank you, again, for reading my story! I will keep the "rule" with 10 comments, but please, different ones. I mean from different people. I want and need your opinion.

Alright, I need to clarify some things :

1.This is not a typical "Bella-Edward" story. Maybe they won't end up together.

2.Aro, in this story, looks different from twilight saga.

3.This story is not even close to the middle of it, it won't end this soon, so it will be a lot of action, new people, old characters and so on.

Thank you for reading this Author note and I will see you guys next time!