⋅10.Enemies⋅

-I beg your pardon ?

-Oh, you will beg darling, but you will beg for mercy.

The lady smiled at me in the most evil way I've ever seen. What is she talking about? Begging for mercy? Why whould I do that? She started walking and a bright light was covering her body.

-No, please, don't leave. I got to know! I need to know!

She turned her head and smiled again. Her irises was gone and her eyes were now just completely black.

-Petterson , she said and then just dissapeared.

*

-Petterson?! I woke up again , all swetty and breathing heavely.

-That's it, I'm taking her to the hospital! A person was talking, but there is no one in this room.

-And what are you going to tell them ? Oh hi, yes, excuse me, yeah, you see, this is my friend, she is the oldest and the powerest creature in the whole world and now she is cursed, you think we can do some voodoo on her? Another person whispered-yelling.

I recognise the two voices as beeing Aro and Jane. They were in the hallway, talking to quiet for human ears but even cursed I could hear them.

-She just yelled Petterson! She killed that coven ages ago! And she doesn't remember me!? I'm gonna tell her!

-Aro, don't! Maybe this is the way she remembers everything now...

Jane was keeping my back , damn in this situation she still keeps up the joke.

-Yeah... Maybe.

Some other voices intervene and I could hear only another thing after everything went blank, again.

-Take care of her, I can't lose her again.

*(Start the song on the right side. For who is on their phone James S. Levine - Lala lala song)

Someone was brushing my hair crooning something.

-Oh darling, the person said. Your hair is amazing.

The person was a woman. I recognise her voice.

-Eve?I asked surprised.

She giggled a little, putting her hand in my hair, caressing it.

-Yes Isobel, it's me.

I turned around. She was looking like I las saw her but she had dirt on her cheeks and some dryed blood.

-What? How? Are you really here? I touched her cheek just to make sure she was really here.

-It's me, beautiful, she spoke.

Tears were forming in my eyes and I start sniffing in no time, crying my eyes out. I rested my head on her lap. Her hand was caressing my head. She started crooning again.

-Oh darling, calm down.

I cried even harder.

-Eve...I am-

-You left me there! She screamed at me. You've traded me for nothing!

-Eve, I am sorry... I cried. You can't even imagine how much I cried and suffered. I am so sorry, Eve!

-I know you are, she said carrasing my head again.

I was crying so hard and she was just standing calm, caressing my hair.

-Eve, I can't even say how sorry I am .

I could feel her smiling .

-It's fine Isobel. It's not like you've traded me for Petterson's trust.

She is so right. I've done so many horrible things to her, and she was my friend.

-Look here, she touched my chin for me to look up. I was looking in her eyes, seeing her blurry from the crying.

-Isobel, I forgive you. You have too many enemies who want to speak to you, to make you feel horrible like you've done with them. I'm not one of them. I've died proud of you, you were my friend, and I know I was your last option. I've died know that my life wasn't wasted. I want to thank you, for setting me free from this world. She smiled

I was looking at her and I couldn't believe her words. Is she honest ? A bright light started to shine behind her. And she soon started to dissapear

-No, no please stay with me! Eve! Eve?!

*

-Eve!? I screamed , waking up again.

A cold palm was on my forehead .

-Oh darling , you are burning! Jane spoke out.

I cough. My skin was burning like hell. I could feel any single thing, my heart pumping, my lungs breathing , my tongue moving in my mouth, even the clothes I was wearing. Anything. And everything.

-Jane... Jane I don't really feel well...

In the very first moment the worlds left my mouth, the door was full opened on the wall, Aro's siluette just there.

-How exactly is that ''really''? He spoke almost yelling.

Jane was looking at me, and I was looking at Aro who was looking at both of us. Who will explain this now? Jane dropped her look on her hands.

-Aro... I am simply not feeling so well. I think I got a virus or something, I spoke a little harsh because my throat was dry.

Jane handed me a glass of water which I took and drank it in a second. I almost begged for more.

-You should see a doctor, Aro spoke in a husky voice.

I actually froze. What should I tell him now? Should I keep the joke or should I tell him that I actually remember everything.

-Um... I cough. I am fine really. I should just rest and that's it.

Aro had a blank expression on his face. He simply nodded and left the room quietly. For how long are we going to keep this on?

Oh my God...Hi guyssss! I missed this story myself so much! I have a question for you :

Are you ok with the new Aro? Or do you want to keep Aro from the movie?

Thank you all for reading/vote and comment on this story ! Next chapter at 10 comments!!!