•01. Something new•

Some sort of light was bugging me, making me to rub my eyes and slowly waking up from my well needed sleep. As my eyes made contact with the light a sharp pain in my head made it's presence. I closed and opened my eyes repeatedly. The room that I was in was a little blurred because of my headache.

-Ughm..., I moaned in pain.

-She is awake, I heard a voice somewhere in the room.

I closed my eyes and opened them again and the image started to clear itself. I am in a huge-royal type bed, with red pillows and black blanket. I tried to sit, but this bloody headache won't stop.

-Jane, my darling. Please, could you take away her pain? I heard the same voice asking another one who quickly responded "As you wish, master ".

Someone put an ice cold hand on my forehead whispering "Stop". All of the sudden all the pain disappear like it was never there. I could now open my eyes. I was in a really big room, all painted in black, with a little bit of light from the window.

-Ow, glad. You are awake my darling and conscious, the voice said.

I turned my head to my right to see a man, standing in a chair, throne-sized, all black with red velvet. The man had an absolute beauty. He was somewhere at the age of 35, with shoulder length hair and a really pale skin. But the most important thing , he was a vampire.

-Who are you? I tried to say but my neck burned and hurted me like hell.

That mysterious man just smack his fingers and a girl, probably my age, if not even younger, whom was in the shadows all this time, was holding a really big glass of water. She approached my bed , and handed me the glass. I took it with a thankful look in my eyes and drinked it until the last sip.

-Good good. I believe that you must feel better now.

I just nodded.

-Darling, could you please let us a moment ?

The girl curtsey and left the room in quiet. I was now left alone with this scary yet gorgeous vampire.

-I am Aro, cara*(1) Aro Volturi.

I gasped as I heard the last name. E... HE told me that the Volturi are this cruel family, they rule all the vampires and they don't show any mercy, to anyone, no exceptions.

-I can tell from your eyes that you have already heard of us.

I nodded. He smiled.

-Please don't be afraid of me. As he was talking I was calming down and from what I knew, I really was calmer because no vampire can use their, as they call it, "gift" on me.

-I am not going to hurt you, at all. You can trust me. He spread his arm and touched my leg above the blanket. I could feel his coldness even trough the blanket.

I nodded. I was fascinated by his italian accent. And even thought I have never seen this man in my life, somehow I trusted him. He smiled. He had this beautiful features, there is something about him that keeps me staring.

-I heard that the Cul...

-Please, I pleaded. Don't say their names. I don't want to hear nothing about them, ever again.

Aro smiled and approved me with a nod.

-As you whish, cara. So I heard that THEY, I smiled when he used they instead of names, were keeping you secret from us. But you can't keep a secret that we already knew.

I was confused.

-Why would they ?

Aro laughed a little.

-You my darling, you are a miracle.

I was in shock .

-A miracle? I started to laugh. Yesterday I was just a small girl from Forks who was dumped in the failest way ever and planned to go home and eat all the resources of America on chocolate, but instead waking up in, perhaps Italy, with a handsome vampire, 1.000 I don't know how many years old, telling me that I am a miracle ?

A growl was heard somewhere in the room. A pair of really sharpen fangs showed in the corner of the room.

-Gabriel! Keep yourself, Aro said.

The fangs started to came closer to me , and then finally I saw a man . Vampire. Oh man !

-How could you be so disgraceful to the master? He is the king of Italy, no vampire can even stand with him and you are making fun of him?? I don't care who you think you are and if everyone is kissing your ass calling you miracle or shit. I will not deal with this! that man started to scream at me and he was obviously mad at me for some reason .

I was terrified, so I closed my eyes and make myself as a ball. I wish that he will just leave me alone, I didn't done anything!

I heard noises and braking glass. I opened my eyes and saw Aro with a scared look on his face. I was looking around and no presence of this Gabriel, as Aro said. But the window was broken. Wha...

-What just happened ? I asked horrified, putting my hands down from my hair.

Aro smiled as he was searching for a better position in his chair .

- You, my miracle, Aro said.

Ok, this gives me shivers down my spine.

-What are you talking about?

Aro giggled.

-My dear Isabella, Aro started.

-Please, call me Bella, hm... um... master? If that was just a giggle, from Aro I could hear now a truly laugh.

-Call me Aro, cara.

I nodded.

-My dear Bella, here it is the deal, love: you are going to get dressed, whatever you need, just call Jane. You are going to come with her, to the throne room. You will meet everybody else and I will tell you everything about you, my little miracle, but I am sure that you will find it on your own, more likely. And afterwards, it will be your choice.

-My choice to what?

-You will see, cara. You will see.

__________

Cara*(1)- dear