Old School Love - z.m

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreamin... More

Old School Love [1D & 5SOS fanfic]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

933 31 11
By meykemalik

PEOPLE GO CHECK OUT MY CURLY FIRENDS NEW STORY NAMED ''THE WAY IT WAS'', IT'S ABOUT LITTLE HAZZA AND MARCEL, just do it bc i know you want it

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

EMILYS POV

I slowly open my eyes and search for my phone to look at the time. Urgh it's already one o'clock. Maybe it’s time to get up... naaaah maybe not.

I turn around and look at Zayn. He looks so cute. He has a little smile on his face and mumbles something. His arm is around my waist as we hold hands.

Am I supposed to feel bad, that I kissed on my first date with someone? No, probably not. But what if I uhm.. slept with someone after a first date. Would that be bad? But what is that someone if Zayn?

Still bad Emily, still bad.

Fuck it, I like that guy, he likes me. At this moment that's all I care about. I don't care if his name is Zayn Malik or Peter Poo, I like him for him, not for his name. Altho it would be funny if there would be someone named Peter Poo.

I hear Zayn stretch, and making weird noises as I look at him. He looks like a little puppy who just woke up.

"Good morning" I tell him when he opens his eyes.

"Hi"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeesss" he says sounding not quite awake yet

"Good, shall I make some tea or coffee, maybe something to eat?"

"No, I'll make it" he says letting go of me, ready to get up with half open eyes.

"Wait Zayn" I say as he looks at me with a 'what-did-I-do-wrong'-face. I pull him back and give him a kiss.

"Now you can go"

Zayn smiles and walks towards the kitchen. After a couple of minutes I decided that I should probably go and take a look if he found everything, so I pull on Zayns shirt, pull my pajama pants on and skip towards the kitchen.

Zayn is standing in front of the cooker in his black Calvin Klein underwear. I have to say, he has an amazing bum. I know its sounds weird, but girls DO look at bums, and I'm a girl who likes to look at bums.

"Is my bum interesting?" Zayn says.

He didn't even turn around, and still knew what I was thinking about, and what I was looking at. Told you he's a magician.

"Yes it is" I tell him, "what are you making"

"Breakfast"

"No way"

"Segway" Zayn says making me laugh.

His humor is just so bad sometimes. I know Harry has bad humor, but Zayn is also great at making stupid jokes.

"Babe, are you alright?" Zayn asks, as he turns around looking at me.

 I don't know why, but his face expression makes me laugh even harder, so hard I fall off the stool, onto the ground.

"Emily!" Zayn says worried, thinking that I hurt myself.

"Zayn I'm alright" I say getting up, him helping me.

"You're not hurt?"

"No, no, I'm totally fine"

I sit back on the stool as Zayn goes on making food. Have you ever properly looked at him when he's shirtless? I didn't even knew he had little abs, but damn he has. And those tattoos... Beside the fact that they are just amazing, do they also look very good on Zayn. Yeah, I'm glad he isn't some guys named Peter Poo.

A ringing phone gets my out of my thoughts. I walk back to the bedroom and pick up.

"Avec Emily" I say with a horrible French accent.

"Emily hi, with Jules, I want to know everything in detail. Is it okay for me to come by in a couple of minutes?"

"Uhm... I have an appointment with the... uhm... dentist. Yes, I have to go to the dentist. I don't know when I'm back"

"The dentist I see"

"I'll call you later, alright?"

"Yeah sure"

I don't want Julie to get over while I walk around in Zayns cloths, and while he walks around in his underwear. So Julie, I don't know when and what I'm going to tell you, but just not now.

-*-*-*-*-*-

So after we had a lovely, great tasting breakfast, we decided to play stupid board and card games. I'm still in Zayns shirt, and he borrowed some oversized stuff of mine.

"You poohead, you cheated!" I say as I throw my cards to his face.

"No I did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"Babe, I swear to the name of the band that I didn't cheat"

"Hmm... Fine, but I win"

"Of course you win, if that’s what makes you happy"

"Yes it does" I say leaning over the table and giving Zayn a peck on his lips.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, I get up with a questioning look. It can't be Julie, and beside her I can't really think of anyone...

I open up the door, showing a happy Luke in front of it.

"Luke?" I say surprised.

"Hiya, I was nearby so thought, why not check on miss London"

"Uhm, yeah... Wait, just one little second" I say, close the door and walk over to Zayn.

"Zaayynnn..."

"Who was it?" He asks me.

"Luke, a friend, but do you mind him coming in, or do you prefer him to come back another time"

"I don't mind no, I'd like to meet your Aussie friends"

"Really?"

"Really, now go and don't let him wait any longer, be a good friend"

"Thanks cutie" I kiss his cheek and walk back to the door, "sorry about that. Come in"

"Julie said you were at the dentist, so I didn't really expect you to open and... Oh, hello" Luke says while he faces Zayn, who was cleaning up the cards. Such a gentleman.

"Hi, I'm Zayn" he says putting his hand out to Luke.

"Luke. Nice to meet you" I can see his eyes grow big as he shakes Zayns hands.

"Uhm, Emily..." Luke whispers to me.

"Yeah?"

"He's from One fucking Direction"

"It's just One Direction, without the fucking"

"How the hell is it that he's here in YOUR flat?"

"I'll tell you later. Maybe tomorrow after school, when Julie is also there?"

"Yes please!"

-*-*-*-*-*-

So it turned out that Zayn and Luke really like each other, because of all the music stuff they have in common. Zayn told Luke that they're still looking for an opening act for their new tour, but that he still had to talk about it with the boys. Luke couldn't believe his ears, the fact that he might go on a serious tour. He looked like a kid who got his ultimate Christmas present.

Luke had to go to the toilet, as Zayn got a phone call.

"Babe, I have to go back to the hotel"

"Why?"

"They need me to sing a couple of bits for the new album. We're almost done with it"

"But I don't want you to go"

"And I don't want to go either, but then I can also ask about Luke and his band"

"Urgh, you're so nice to everyone"

"True, I am, but not to paps" Zayn says getting off the couch and stretching out.

"Oh hey, are we doing yoga?" Luke, who walked in, asks.

"Nope, mister has to be the famous singer" I tell Luke, him nodding as response.

"Babe, can I get my shirt back?" Zayn asks.

"Hmm, let me think... Nope"

"Please?" He says pulling a sad face.

"Fine, let me grab another one"

I walk over to my bedroom and take of Zayn shirt while I look for another one.

"Hi I'm just going to come in" Zayn says as he opens the door, and closes it behind him.

"Oh yeah sure, come in, no problem" I say sarcastic as I throw his shirt to him.

"Want this one?" He asks as he takes off page sweater he borrowed from me.

My eyes just immediately roll down to the tattoos on his chest. Gosh they are so interesting. Some are weird, but others are just really amazing. The fact that he has the name of his grandfather on his chest is so cute. Meh.

"Babe, you want this one or not?" Zayn asks as I look back up to him.

"Yes, gimme that" I say but instead of being a nice man, he holds it into the air so I can't get it, making me jump up and down trying to reach it.

"ZAAYNN" I yell at him.

"Alright, here you go" he says "those people who live underneath this flat probably think that you're a naughty girl"

"Zayn, dirty minted boy that you are!"

I grab the sweater and pull it on. It smells just like him, which I totally don't mind because he smells so amazing.

We walk back into the living room, where Zayn says bye to Luke, and I walk him to the front door.

"Bye" Zayn says as he gives me a quick kiss.

"Wait" I say grabbing his hand, "Zayn...?"

"What's wrong?"

"I’m not some sort of one night stand to you, right?"

"No, no of course you're not! Emily, what made you think that?"

"I don't know, I just thought that..."

"Em, I'd never treat you like that, and you know that"

"Yeah, I know"

"Good" Zayn says winking at me, "but I should really go because I'm always late, sorry"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye" Zayn says and pulls me into a kiss. 

"I’m going to call Julie, so you can tell everything now, because you just made out with Zayn fucking Malik" Luke says when I'm back in the living room.

"Oh god, I'm sorry that you had to see that" I say feeling my cheeks go red.

"No, I don't care, but the fact that it was Zayn Malik was just... different"

"Can you please stop saying his last name all the time, or call him Peter Poo"

"Peter Poo?"

"Yes, Peter Poo"

"Alright, Peter Poo it is"

"Good, now stop talking about it till Julie is here"

 AN:

so normally i have around 800/900/1000 words, this chapter is around 1600, so yeah it's a bit long hope you don't mind.

meh my cat just scratched my lip and it hurts.

meh and i should  start doing things for school but all i want to do i write, my life is sooooo hard

oh well, hope you enjoyed the long chapter, adios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 60 18
It was a joke. They signed me up as a joke. I didn't think I'd get picked. I didn't want to get picked. I don't want to compete for some stupid boy b...
15K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...
3.5K 157 16
What happens when the bully falls in love with the girl? And what will happen when the girl falls in love with the bully? Will they confess their lov...