Song of Love(Rin x Len) [ON H...

By Samantha-chan

I'm Rin. Rin Kagamine. I live in a cold-ass town named Denver.It was first day of school. Wait. That kinda ma... More

Song of Love: Chapter 1
Bad Apple: Chapter 2
Zoetrope: Chapter 3
A... Kiss!: Chapter 4
Some What a Date... With a Locker: Chapter 5
"It's Not About the Money".... Jessie J. You Are Wrong: Chapter 6
Red, Blue, White, Green, Black: Chapter 7
Black and White: Chapter 8
What Rin Doesn't Know- The Black Side of Len's Bracelet: Chapter 9
A Look Behind the Scenes of Rin's Life: Chapter 10
Money and Family: Chapter 11
Neighbors: Chapter 12
Not Twins, but Triplets!: Chapter 13
Rin POV: That Cake, Though: Chapter 14
New Rival?: Chapter 15
Fridays are the Best!(Saturdays too): Chapter 16
Elitches; What Dress Did I Wear?: Chapter 17
I'm Grounded and I Don't Care!: Chapter 18
Inside Rinny-chan's World: Special Chapter
Worse Than Black Friday?: Chapter 20
In the Rocky Mountains: Chapter 21
The Rocky Mountains; Home of the #1 Criminal: Chapter 22
Fighting Back: Chapter 23
No Way Out: Chapter 24
Just Hold on We're Comin' Home
From the Mountains, to Aspen, to Lakewood, to Denver
Zack's Point of View
Thrift shop- the HQ of the Wolf Pack
Everything Back to Normal...?
A Fever is the Best Way to Get a Guy's Attention... Well, Results May Vary
The 3 Musketeers... More Like the 3 Stooges
What Rin Doesn't Know-Len's Back Story-The White Side of his Bracelet
Inside Len-kun's World
Work in Progress
What is the CTO Planning?
Explanation for Lola and Lucy's Disappearance?
Denver Health
Speacial Long Chapter~ It's My Birthday So I Felt Happy and Updated! X3

Our First Date: Chapter 18

630 29 11
By Samantha-chan

Song of Love chapter 18

Since it's their first date, I decided to make it very long for you guys. Ur welcome~!

~Samantha-chan

Rin pov-

I looked at my phone. 5:30. Well, better head there now since it'll get dark soon, and I don't wanna use the limo. I just don't feel like it. After the agonizing moments with Rinny-chan and makeup, I needed fresh air. I ran across the street, careful to not get run over. Today should be my lucky day. Hope I didn't speak too soon... I put my phone inside my bra, and headed to the mall.

Len pov-

I have everything ready. One blue rose. Check. Black "couples" limo. Check. Credit card. Check. Phone. Check. Secret emergency Plan B. Ready to go. 2 hoodies on in case my Rin gets too cold and I can offer her one. Check. Everything checked. Check. And after my fullproof plan, I will take her to my big mansion, lead her to the music room, and do Bad Apple on the piano.(btw Bad Apple is a real song. Check it out on youtube) Bad Apple will become "our" song, and I recall that it was her favorite song, so she'll always think about me when hearing the song. Good, aren't I?

Rin pov-

I walked up to the bench in front of the Cherry Creek Mall. He told me to wait here, and I did. After 5 minutes, an awesome black limo drove up near me. As I walked up to it, the door opened. Len took hold of my hand, gave me a blue rose, and led me inside the car. Classical music was on, and it relaxed me. Although he had a giant goofy smile on, it was cute. I giggled a little to myself(I've been giggling a lot lately).

Len raised a brow. "Did I do something stupid?"

"No, it's just my first date and I'm kinda excited 'cause I've never been to Elitches before." I tried smiling at him a little, and he averted his eyes and blushed a lot. I giggled. Again.

He looked back at me and said, "Hey! You shouldn't laugh at others when their blushing!"

"Why not?" I asked innocently.

"Because you blush as badly as me..."

"N-no I don't!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wanna bet?"

He got closer to me and hugged me. "Not blushing~!" I chanted.

I shouldn't have teased him. Why? Well, I forgot that he has a lot of experience being a playboy, and he did the impossible. Again. Guess what he did. Guess! Can't guess? Here, I'll tell you. He. Licked. My. Ear.

I blushed like crazy, and I knew it. I yelped like a chihuahua, for the millionth time this week. He looked back at me and laughed.

"You look so cute when you blush."

"Sh-shut up!" I stuck my toungue out at him again and turned my head away.

"Aww come on. Don't be like that!" He hugged me, and I let him. He hugged me the whole way there, and he smelled... pretty nice.*blushes*

When we got out of the car, it was reeeaally cold. I shivered a little. Len put an arm around me and held me tight.. We made our way to the line for entering. Even though it was cold, a lot of people were there. When we got in, we saw a lot of merchandise being sold, and my eyes were on the hot chocolate they were selling near the ferris wheel. I looked at Len, who seemed to have the same idea.

We waited in line, and when I was gonna order, Len intterupted me. "I'll have the Colorado Couples' Hot Chocolate Surprise please." That was a mouthfull. The man nodded, and gave us this red heartshaped cup with two white straws intertwining with each other, making it so that the couples look at each other while drinking.

We found a place to sit, and I quickly sat down. He set the cup in the middle of the white table, and took a sip. He was looking down at the cup, and it made me notice that he had pretty long blonde eyelashes. I blushed a little. He looked up at me. "Wanna try?" Withought hesitation, I took a sip from my straw, and was welcomed by the sweet warmth of chocolate. I looked up, and almost spit out my hot chocolate.

I was greeted by Len's blue eyes, and he was probably staring at me this whole time. He was drinking hot chocolate this whole time with me, and I didn't even notice. I blushed, and I probably looked really RED from the cold slapping my cheeks, too. He laughed at my reaction.

"Come on. Let's head to a ride when we finish!" He smiled at me, a smile I could not resist, and finished the drink with him. After that, we grabbed a map of the amusement park and planned out where we were going. First, we headed to the Tower of Doom. At first, I was scared, but as soon as I heard Len scream like a girl, I forgot all about being scared and laughed at him. We held hands the whole time.

We then headed to the little carnival games they had near the Tower of Doom. Len tried the Ring Toss, and I have to admit, he was pretty boss at it. He got to choose from the top shelf, and I had my eyes on this giant white bear with a black bow on it. Len noticed and got the bear for me. I was so happy!

"Oh my gosh! Thanks Len!" I hugged the giant bear really tight, feeling childish...

Len pov-

I turned away, blushing. She didn't seem to notice. She was just so cute hugging that bear... I envy that bear. I decided to try to win a lot of stuff for her, but instead suggested that we go to another ride.

"Kay~" she said like a little kid, and we held hands, looking for a cool ride. "Ooo! That one!" Rin pointed at a ride. It was called Shake, Rattle, Roll. Two rows of ten seats were being , well, shaked, rattled, and rolled all over the place. My Rinny sure has a strong gut. "Sure." I said and we went to go wait in the queeve line(however you spell tht).

Rin pov-

After the ride, I felt dizzy. The only thing I could hold onto was my bear,and Len was using me for support, so he wasn't much help. We sat down on the benches near there. We examined the map, looking for a ride to go on. I looked at my phone. Crap. My curfew is at 9, and it's already 8:16.

"Len? Can we head to the ferris wheel and call it a night?" I said very cutesy-like, which surprised me.

"Sure." He said and we made our way to the ferris wheel. Since it was already dark, the ferris wheel was glowing with bright lights, making Len's hair illuminate to what seemed like a halo. Wow. I can make that into a song... don't you take my idea!

We waited for a while, and we finally got to ride it. As we went up, the air got colder. I held my bear tight. Len scootched his way to me, making the big cage-like cart swing back and forth. I got a little scared, and held onto Len. We abruptly stopped at the top. It made both of us fall off the chairs, and he cushioned my fall. We were staring directly into each others eyes.

"We are sorry for the incovinience, but it seems like the ferris wheel has gotten stuck. Please wait patiently as we fix this problem. Thank you."

I quickly got up, making the cart shake more. "Better call my dad," I said.

"Kay." He replied a little to sad-like.

I got my phone out of my bra and called him. I, of course, got scolded, and he said that if I wasn't there by 8:30, I would be grounded for two weeks, and since I didn't tell him I was out, I was already expected a week of grounding. I told Len this, and he sighed. "Well, for now, to pass the time..."

He grabbed my arm, and kissed me, harder than he ususally did. But I kinda liked it. I kissed him back, and we did this for God knows how long. The ferris wheel sprang back to life, and started moving at it's normal pace again. "We are very sorry for the incovinience and when exiting the ride, we will be providing you a goodie bag with chocolates. Thank you."

As we departed from our kiss, a trail of saliva was left from our mouths. Right when this happened, a guy opened the door, indicating that it was time to go. As he saw us, I blushed in embarrasment. He gave us our goodie bags, and we left. Len called for his chauffeur, and he took me home. He walked me to the door, and there we had another passionate kiss. We kissed for like ten minutes, and then we exchanged phone numbers.

We exchanged our goodbies, and I headed inside. I wanted to scream, but held my bear really tight instead. I ran to my room, careful to avoid passing by my dad. It's already 9:05 so he's probably really pissed. Oh well. Right now, what's important is to find a spot for my new teddy bear.

Len pov-

Best. Date. Ever! Although I didn't get to take her to my music room, I did get to have makeout sessions with her. But its not like that's all that matters. What matters is that we might get to have a second date soon! I feel like fangirling right now, but that would be too gay of me... eh. Don't care. I'm alone in this house besides my maids and butlers anyways, so I'll just carry on with the fangirling, thank you very much~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...