Bella The Shifter - Shifter O...

By Cutiepie_404

"She only survived because the fire burning inside her was stronger than the fire surrounding her" After Edwa... More

Departures
Shifters of the sun
The Pack
Emily
jj
The past comes back to haunt us
Secrets
Colin
Re-meeting the Cullen's
My soul mate and mortal enemy?
Meow Meow my kitty cat does that
We are who we are
Golden eyed goddess
Well, this is awkward
Not the girl you left behind
Mates going on dates
The denalies
so...
Lone wolf
Wakey wakey
Dear Bella
Oh
Go away
Caleb and Alice sitting in a tree...
Discovering
Only if you get me peanut butter
Story time
My Actual Imprint?
Night, Red eyes
Bonding Time
The Start Of Forever
New Book

covers

5.7K 95 27
By Cutiepie_404

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to everyone for all your supportive comments especially Tsuyoshi-Garrett who's comment just made me smile.

Anyways, I'm planning new book at the moment, I won't be publishing it for ages though as I've got other lots of other work between school and wattpad. Its a harry Potter twilight crossover and I have three cover ideas that I have created but I want to see which one you like.

I will be writing the rest of this story and return to Olympus before I publish any others, I have so many drafts and plans its unreal.

Also would you rather I work on one book and try to update once a week or two and update alternative weeks?
Please let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 160 26
It's been a year since the battle. And Luna has quite some problems with living with the Cullens. But, besides that, what happens when "they" return...
127K 2K 25
When Edward Cullen gets Bella pregnant he searches for all the help he could find . That leads him to one of his best friend Aurora . Besides being h...
668K 19K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
37.3K 1K 27
What if when the cullens left Bella's shifter gene triggered? What if Bella and Edward were best friends? What if Bella's mate was another member of...