I See You (Assassination Clas...

Oleh ldapholmes

What would the E class do when someone found herself living in that particular classroom? when that person's... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

1K 40 32
Oleh ldapholmes

[3rd POV]

Days later, the class bundled up towards Ritsu who was now calculating the explosion rate and is trying to hack the Japan Space Station but she failed...

"Seiyu-chan you can do it right?" Okano stated..

"Yeah I could but what could a mere teacher's laptop do?" Seiyu shrugged and the class hung their heads low..

"But.. There is another way... Or more like the assassination classroom way..." Seiyu smirked and proposed a plan to infiltrate the control station of the launching rocket hours from now...

The teachers actually agreed and took charge of the action helping the students prepare...

"Huh? Aren't you coming with us Seiyu-san?" Isogai asked the girl on Karasuma's laptop

"That would make things easy... Don't you like a good challenge? Don't worry I'm already supervising.." Seiyu replied and little camera bugs started to fly out of her bag, some towards the class and others towards the target place...

The class and the teachers finally left and the girl quickly sighed as the man she was waiting for finally came...

"Your late Mr. Asano..." The girl pouted and quickly got the papers she needed...

"They are at the back of the mountain.. You're okay with those right?" The strawberry-blonde haired man asked...

"Of course.. A person like me who can't do such a little task of underground construction isn't worth my master's salt.." Seiyu smirked and started her work while the man sighed and went ahead...

"Interesting... Quite childish but still interesting.." Asano sighed and heard a faint shout of "I heard that GakuHOE!"

[Seiyu's POV]

I got approximately 2 hours 13 minutes and 41 seconds till the class and teachers come back..

Manami and Takebayashi would certainly love this place...

The smoke entrails were left as the rocket containing Ritsu, Nagisa and Karma...

A great choice actually...

Sure must've been fun to visit outer space for a field trip..

With that, my new home is built... With the remaining time, I cleaned up some proof and went to supervise inside the spacecraft...

"Oh.. Right timing..." My character popped up on the screens in the ship as the men shrieked...

"Seiyu-chan, what are you doing?" Nagisa sweatdropped asking

"Well, I want to have a trip to space too you know... Plus, I told you earlier that I'll be supervising... maybe a little borrowing of information but yeah... You know already..." I replied making the two sigh..

"Keep going.. Don't mind me..." I said to the men in english while their confusion grew more..

Once I finished the download of data, I bid goodbye and read the files...

'There are too many things the government is hiding from me..'  I sighed and hid them as I heard the octopus nearing...

Well he's more like going to retrieve and guide the capsule to the class' pool

Everyone rushed outside to the pool and anticipated the landing of the capsule with Koro-sensei pushing it towards the pool direction.

Karasuma was surely furious but decided to let it slide due to the new information Ritsu and I gathered..

"So how was the trip Ristu?" I asked through Nagisa's phone...

"It was wonderful! It felt like I was human in the capsule.. Being able to feel temperature, to hear their heartbeats!" Ritsu replied giddily..

Ah! Remind me to make a humanoid for Ritsu soon..

The day ended with a blast knowing that our teacher will be saved as we all headed to our respective homes... and by my home, I mean the classroom..

[3rd POV]

February came by fast as a class were now celebrating a late Christmas and New Years.. 

The stubborn teacher made the class dress-up into costumes and yukatas while they celebrate, one student didn't particularly liked the idea as she struggled to get off the teacher's grip.

"I don't wanna change anymore!!" Seiyu whined as the teacher showed the girl what it seemed to be a cupid's bow and arrow...

Once the student finally forced her way out of the mess Fuwa explained how Koro-sensei was left out on the winter holidays and decided to cram it all in February..

"Yes! That is correct! Our only winter break and no one came to visit.. Even Ritsu and Seiyu left the classroom... A dumb thing to fret about when we're all bummed out, I know.." Koro-sensei animecried..

The classroom became an outburst of laughter and decided to go with the crazy shenanigans of their teacher for the entire day since tomorrow, the students will be starting to take their highschool examinations.. 

[3rd POV]

The class seems pretty busy with studying as of now since the final career counseling session is at the end of February..

It's still pretty early so I brewed coffee in the science lab of the building while the octopus is still somewhere out there travelling the world..

"What happens after you graduate here Seiyu-chan?" Ritsu asked appearing in the lab's monitor..

"Probably continue the deal my father gave to bro and I.. You remember I came here just to kill that octopus right?" I smiled as she nodded

"Well.. I guess I could work on other stuff revolving the whole 'save koro-sensei' thing.." I added taking a sip of the coffee

The ministry of defense are already starting their new plan so I must act quick..

32 days left 'til the deadline already..

Which reminds me..

"Is today Valentine's day?" I asked and Ritsu confirmed..

Well then... 

~timeskip~

The class is starting to fill up with students with their box of chocolates and hearts... 

I just finished making one for the entire class and the teachers too..

"It's just for formality! It could be for anyone" A shriek can be heard as I pan my attention towards a greenette being teased by Karma and Rio

"Kaya-chi~ To whom are you giving this? Is it for me?" I teased as I snatched her box with a playful smirk on my face..

Kayano was blushing pretty badly and tried to grab me but failed as I whispered into her ear, the words...

"Or is it for Nagisa?~" I blew wind on her ear as she blushed harder and shivered..

By now I think there are already three devils.. me included.. teasing her..

"Seriously.. Hiding her feelings with those acting skills.." Karma sighed almost to a whisper

"Ever since that kiss, she's not hiding her feelings for Nagisa but cowering in them.." Karma looked at Rio and flashed an evil smirk

I see where this is going..

"If we put those two together, we can tease two birds in one stone.." Rio and Karma synced as their demonic aura surpassed mine..

May the odds be in the favor of Nagisa or Kayano..

Koro-sensei finally came in and we began the usual classes with the usual assassination attempts..

Dismissal time actually is earlier today due to it being hearts day and I know, that octopus is already plotting something for his gossip book..

But before anyone recieves anything, the first box of chocolates are from me! Although I forgot to write my name so I guess it could be a secret cupid thing.. Does that even exist? Hold on, where am I going with these thoughts.. 

I sighed happily going out the door and going towards the faculty room leaving Irina and Karasuma a box of chocolates and personally giving some to the octopus who is now crying with too much snot..

Sadly, I can't watch whatever the two devil pranksters are gonna do to Kayano since I have to take a trip to the main building..

[3rd POV]

Reaching Seiyu's destination, she quickly found one of her matters looking at his locker and sighing..

"I can't really imagine a lot of fangirls falling hard for you Shu.."  Seiyu gave a smug look towards the son of the school's chairman..

"You can't imagine that 'coz it's reality.. Seiyu.." Gakushuu disregarded the falling boxes from his locker and turned to face smirking at the girl..

"What? Don't tell me you came all the way here for just that?" Gakushuu said eyeing the girl's movements..

"Sadly no.. but I guess here's something to develop your diabetes hun.." Seiyu tossed a box of chocolate towards Asano as he caught it, now smirking even more..

Seiyu turned and walked further inside the main building and smirked to herself..

"Oh by the way, that's from your redhead husband Karma! The school should really know that you're gay for him!" I shouted back making him drop the box while the other students who heard me.. probably everybody in the vicinity.. started to whisper and blush..

Hahaha.. One down.. One to go..

Entering the door of the principal's office, Seiyu was greeted with a sigh and an eyeroll from the principal himself as she made her way calmly up to the table and placed the box of chocolates..

"It's obligatory.. Take it as my rental fee before I took the place.." Seiyu smiled clearly with mischief..

"Should I feel honored?" Gakuho smirked and leaned himself on the table, resting his chin on his hands..

"Duh! It's from the goddess which is me.. Oh and by the way, it serves as a celebration gift too.." Seiyu smirked as she saw the confusion in the man's eyes..

Hearing footsteps nearing the office, the girl smiled cheekily and said..

"To celebrate the coming out of your son for being gay and loving the current 1st placer delinquent Akabane!" Seiyu cheered just in time Gakushuu opened the door..

"What?!" Gakuho asked in a dark tone..

"Boy~ maybe it runs in the family too!" Seiyu sassed and was replied by another question like shout of what from Gakushuu..

"Ahahaha! Bye! Happy Valentine's Day to the Asses!" Seiyu shouted mockingly and disappeared in plain sight..

[Seiyu's POV]

It's always fun to tease those two..

I smirked to myself and teleported back to the classroom just in time to see Kayano opening the door of the classroom..

Fun..

I can see the two pranksters just outside the window eavesdropping on the upcoming conversation too but sadly... It didn't turned out quite what we expected..

I hurriedly went to the two as they sighed..

"Well... That probably didn't turned out as you two planned huh?" I asked the obvious

"To kill yourself for someone else at the moment of truth.. That is a part of her that is like Miss Yukimura..." Karma sighed and smiled..

Although it may be inaudible to Karma's ears but to mine, I clearly heard what Rio sighed out..

I almost forgot how she also had a crush on Nagisa.. Oh well..

The two of them stood up and bid me goodbye as they started to head home leaving me and a blushing octopus here in the building..

Well then..

Back to work..

I looked at my phone and quickly entered the new lab's hidden door..

"Such plans for a short period of time... Guess I'll be staying here for days then..." I sighed before the door shut close behind me.. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
88.8K 2.2K 19
The hopeless girl who has cut off her feelings because of her incredibly painful past. What happens when her past become revealed to her classmates a...
1K 66 15
What happens when a strange kitty assassin is tasked with stalking Kunugigaoka Junior High. However she isn't tasked with stalking any old normal tar...
46.6K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...