Gangland III

Por Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. Mais

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 57 - Plan B.

11.4K 690 487
Por Bhettiboop

After everyone was asleep in the house, Kayson gathered all his material that he purchased from a local store, placing the items in front of him on a long desk, cutting on the light. He had an old school timer, a pressure cooker, multiple wires, two large batteries, a remote control. and three chemicals. But before this, he had to Google how many police departments there were in California.

There were 47.

"Shit." Kayson thought as he stared off into space.

And with that being said, Kayson didn't have as much material as he needed. Still, he wanted to put together his first bomb to see how it worked. He carefully started to place the wires into the red tarp, when he heard Madison upstairs.

"aaahaaaaa!" Madison cried.

Figuring that Madilyn would get her, he continued to build. But after 5 minutes passed, he realized that Madison wouldn't stop crying. Kayson groaned and stomped upstairs into the room, watching Madilyn try to breastfeed her.

"What's wrong with her?" Kayson asked in an agitated tone.

"I don't know." Madilyn shrugged as she rocked Madison in her arms. "I changed her diaper and tried feeding her and nothing's working."

Kayson took Madison from Madilyn, holding her in the air.

"Madison, why are you crying?" Kayson whispered loudly.

Suddenly, Madison stopped. Her head dangled as she glanced down at Kayson, slobbing on him.

"Awh. She just wants her father." Madilyn smiled in a low tone. "Why don't you take her downstairs with you?"

"Well Madilyn I was busy doing somethi-"

"Goodnight!" Madilyn interrupted, smiling again as she shut off the light and bundled under the covers.

As Madison looked wondrously around the room, Kayson decided to take her downstairs with him. He placed her in between his lap, placed a blanket over her lower body, then continued to build the bomb. As Madison's infant hand reached by the desk, Kayson quickly moved it and looked down at her.

"Madison, don't touch this!" Kayson scowled in a low tone. "Alright?"

Madison's head bobbled on Kayson's chest as she clenched her gums onto her toy.

"AaaaaaYAAA." Madison squealed.

Madison was an infant and didn't have a clue what Kayson was saying. Still in infancy, she placed her small fingers in her mouth and looked around the room. Kayson sighed and kissed her on her forehead, then went back to building his bomb.

What did him and Isaiah have in common? They both put their children and themselves in danger. When Isaiah was 18, he would ride around in his car with Kayson in between his legs without a seatbelt on. Now 17 himself, Kayson was building a bomb right in front of him and Madison. One trigger and BOOM. They both could be killed.

They both believed in putting their lives in danger to help other family members.

The next day, Isaiah woke Kayson up out of his sleep. It was 8:30am, but he was still asleep because he was up all night making the timed bomb.

"Hm?" Kayson sniffed.

"Kays, do you want to meet your second grandmother?" Isaiah whispered.

Kayson's eyes widened as he lifted up, giving her a shocked look.

"You mean, my grandmother on my mothers side?" Kayson asked. "My biological mother?"

"Yeah."

This woke Kayson right up. He wanted to know more about his mother.

"Sure. Let me get Madison up." Kayson whispered. "I want her to meet her, too. I'll let Madilyn sleep in because Madison kept her up all night."

Kayson lifted Madison up, watching her squint her eyes and whine.

"Mmmm." Madison whined, preparing to cry. "Mmmemem-"

"Shh shh shh." Kayson whispered as he cradled her on his shoulder, rubbing her back. "Let's go, Mad."

Isaiah was going to bring Iyana, but Donna didn't give a shit about her. At all. She didn't go there to see the birth of her because she figured that since that little girl didn't come from Taylor's vagina, she wasn't concerned about her, ESPECIALLY since Isaiah treated another woman better than Taylor. After Kayson and Isaiah got ready, Isaiah drove him and Madison out to Donna's. Donna had no clue that Isaiah was doing this.

And even though Isaiah didn't like her, he felt that it was only right to let her know that Kayson was still around.

When they arrived, Isaiah rang the doorbell of her home. She lived in the same home that she moved in, 18 years ago when Taylor passed away. When Donna opened the door, she gave Isaiah an agitated look as she glanced at Kayson.

"What the hell?" Donna scowled. "What are you doing at my house?"

Isaiah handed the DNA paper to Donna. She glanced down and started reading the paper. She was old, so she was a slow reader. Almost a minute later, her eyes widened as she looked up at Kayson with tears in her eyes.

"This........is this my grandbaby?" Donna gasped.

"Yes. A man kidnapped him and took him out of the country, but he brought them back." Isaiah said in a bland tone. "The kidnapper is already in jail."

Donna gasped and grabbed up onto her chest, shaking her head as she started breathing heavily.

"Wait, wait, I need my inhaler..." Donna gasped as she ran into the kitchen.

Kayson and Isaiah stepped inside of the home, watching her inhale deeply through her inhaler. She slammed it down onto the table, looking up at Kayson with tears flooding her cheeks.

"W-When did you find this out?" Donna gasped.

"I found out when my mother found the mans number, called him, and requested that he bring the kids back." Isaiah said. "They've only been here for 5 days."

Donna glanced at Madison, covering her mouth.

"Is........is this my great granddaughter?" Donna asked.

"Ha. Yeah. Her names Madison." Kayson smiled as he handed Madison over to her. "Do you wanna hold her?"

Attached to Kayson, Madison started to whine as she used one hand to clench onto Kayson's shirt.

"Oh hoh. Attached to her daddy already!" Donna smiled. "She's just like you when you were a baby."

Donna glanced at Isaiah, giving him a blank stare.

"I don't want you in this house." Donna growled.

Isaiah stepped back, opening the front door.

"I'll let him spend an hour with you, then I'm coming back." Isaiah growled, turning to Kayson. "I'll be back after I grocery shop, Kays."

Isaiah walked out of the home, shutting the door. And starting from there, Kayson decided to get to know how his mother was.

All while he was at the home, Kayson explored by looking at pictures of her from when she was a child, all the way up until she was 18. Donna even showed him pictures of when she and Taylor were in the delivery room. She also showed him items that she kept, such as a small blue baby brush and comb she would use to comb through his curly hair. He held the soft brush, playing through the follicles and hairs of it.

"You mean, you actually saved the items she would use for me?" Kayson asked in a soft tone, looking up at Donna.

"Yep. I never got rid of it." Donna said. "I kept all of your clothes too, thinking that you passed away. This is truly a blessing."

Kayson squinted his eyes at two men who took pictures with his mom.

"Who are these people?" Kayson asked, pointing to the men.

"Those were your uncles." Donna smiled. "They were older than your mother."

"What happened to them?"

Donna's smile flushed as she glanced down at the floor.

"They disappeared 17 years ago when I sent them to come pick you up." Donna sighed. "I haven't seen them since."

Donna knew that Isaiah had something to do with those disappearances, but she didn't want to turn the only moment she had with her grandson, ESPECIALLY since she thought that he was dead for 12 years.

For the rest of the time, Donna spent time with her first great-granddaughter. This would be the only great-grandchild she could ever have, especially since she had no more children left. After spending time asking his grandmother a bunch of questions, Kayson had one more question to ask.

"Why wasn't my dad in any of those pictures?" Kayson asked.

Right after Kayson asked that question, Isaiah walked into the living room. As he dangled his keys, Donna glanced evily up at him and clenched her fingers.

"Ask your father." Donna growled. "He'll give you an answer."

"Ask me what?" Isaiah said.

Donna looked at the pictures of Taylor, then looked up at Isaiah.

"Kayson wanted to know why you weren't in any pictures with Taylor and him." Donna scowled lowly. "Especially in the delivery room."

Isaiah shook his head at Donna, glancing back over at Kayson.

"Come on, Kays." Isaiah snarled as Kayson strapped Madison in her car seat. "Let's go-"

"No. No!" Donna scowled as she grabbed Kayson's arm. "I will NOT let you corrupt my grandson!"

"Get the hell off of my son!" Isaiah growled as he walked up and shoved her off of Kayson. "Come on, Kays!"

"Does Kayson even know that you wouldn't be taking care of him had those thugs out of Schaefer not killed my daughter!?" Donna growled. "Did he even know that you wanted my daughter to get an abortion because you couldn't take care of your fucking responsiblities!?"

"Kayson, let's go." Isaiah demanded as they started to walk away.

"No!" Donna growled as she clung onto Kayson's arm.

Isaiah clenched his jaw, turning and giving her an angry look.

"It was 18 years ago, Donna!" Isaiah barked. "Let it go!"

"My daughter went through sleepless nights, crying and bawling because she was facing the possibility of raising Kayson by herself, crying because of contractions in her sleep, crying because she had nowhere to turn for support so I had to step in and fill that father role for 2 months, crying because you stepped and ran all over her, and crying because you didn't want to see your son in the delivery room and you're telling me to let it go? Hell no!" Donna shouted. "I will NEVER forget the pain you put my daughter through as a woman! If she were still here, you'd still be the gutter Schaefer rat that you are! I will NEVER like a scum piece of shit like you!"

Donna softly gripped onto Kayson's arm, shaking her head at him.

"You are not taking my grandson with you." Donna scowled as tears of rage dropped out of her eyes. "You're sick."

Isaiah turned to Kayson, giving him a blank stare.

"Kays, it's your choice. You're 17 years old." Isaiah said. "Who do you want to go with?"

Kayson bowed his head, scrunching his lip a little. He grabbed Madison and her carseat, slowly walking over to Isaiah.

"No. No, Kayson please...." Donna whispered in a shaky tone, reaching out to Isaiah. "He's no good, Kayson.."

"This is MY son!" Isaiah growled. "How dare you try to turn him against me."

"He's no good, Kayson.." Donna whispered again.

As Isaiah and Kayson started walking out, Donna ran out onto the porch and plead with him as they got into the car.

"He's no good, Kayson!" Donna wailed out loud as tears fell down his eyes. "He's no good!"

As Kayson and Isaiah drove, Kayson didn't say much. The drive took 30 minutes. Halfway there, Kayson decided to ask what that was all about.

"Was everything she said true?" Kayson asked in a confused tone.

Now that Kayson was old enough, he was at the age where he couldn't lie to him and get away with it.

The only way out, was honesty.

"Yes, Kays." Isaiah said. "She was correct."

Kayson scrunched his eyebrows at him, looking out of the window.

"Why didn't you want me?" Kayson asked.

Isaiah sighed, turning the corner.

"I was young and I was stupid. I told you this story when you were 5, but I figure I should tell you again since you're older." Isaiah said. "I got your mom pregnant at a young age. 17 and still in high school."

"Psh." Kayson scoffed. "That's not a young age."

"What?"

"17 isn't a young age. In fact, it's the PERFECT age." Kayson smiled. "I preferably preferred to have Madison at the age of 14 but hey. 17 isn't bad at all."

Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows, giving him a weird look.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" Isaiah chuckled.

"Well, in the religion that Abel taught me, having a kid in your early teens happen in every home." Kayson nodded. "You marry first or marry after the first date, then you have your children during your early teen years."

Isaiah chuckled at Kayson, looking out.

"Well here Kays, having a child as a teenager is deemed inappropriate. Anyway I uh, I had sex with your mom three times. All times it was unprotected, so when she told me she was pregnant, everything came to a halt. I ain't even know how to raise a child, so I wanted her to get rid of you to avoid facing my problems, but she refused. She wouldn't do it." Isaiah said, keeping his eyes on the road. "I was so mad when she had you that I didn't want anything to do with either of you. I even took a DNA test over and over hoping the results would change, but it came back the same. 99.93% to be exact. Aha."

Kayson chucked a little, squinting his eyes at him.

"I decided to take care of you after she passed because I didn't have a father figure myself, and I thought that it was really foul to leave you without both of your parents. So I became a man and stepped in." Isaiah said. "I took care of you by going out and killing or robbing people for they money. Was I wrong, yes. But there wasn't a damn thing or a damn person I wouldn't get rid of to feed you as a baby."

"Wow." Kayson said. "That's....deep."

"But even though I did that, your mother loved you WAY more than I did. She loved you to death. She would even wear the same outfits to school all the time just to save money and not spend it on herself just to buy you the latest baby outfits. She would've loved little Madison and spoiled her to death if she were still here." Isaiah smiled. "That's the main reason why me and your grandmother didn't get along, and that's because of my ways."

Isaiah glanced at Kayson as he stared blankly out of the window.

"Do you forgive me?" Isaiah asked. "For........those harsh things?"

Kayson smiled, placing his hand on Isaiah's shoulder.

"Of course." Kayson winked. "Dad."

Then, something popped up in his mind.

"Oh! I came up with a master plan on how to get you off for your murder." Kayson nodded. "It took me the whole night to plan it."

"What's your plan?" Isaiah asked.

At night, Isaiah dropped Kayson off at the homicide police department. With his backpack on, Kayson walked into the office, looking around. Isaiah took care of Madison. Kayson looked around the place, looking until he found Detective Sayers and Fosters.

Finally, he found them.

"Are you detective Sayers and Fosters?" Kayson asked. 

"Yes?" Both detectives answered, turning around. "Why?"

"I'm Isaiah Steels son, and I've came here to give you details on Roman Sayers murder." Kayson said in a serious tone. "My father is the one who's responsible for the crime, and I'm willing to testify at court."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

88 9 13
So, you thought this was all a game eh? Try losing your family, friends, everything... And yet you think it's all a game... For now... Be prepared fo...
38K 2.4K 33
"my intention was to uncover the truth and somehow clear my name. but someone's been working overtime to send me back to jail." cover © arianasholy
168K 1.8K 48
Just read you won't regret it I promise.😁
Gangland II. Por Sierra;

Mistério / Suspense

899K 40.6K 57
"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JUST begun." -Josh.