Life goes on

By harshadasansare64

A story of a girl named "Liana" who struggles from day to day life dealing with issues we all nearly face, I... More

The dark bright day
The Unexpected
Flashbacks
Chapter 4: Roller coaster of emotions
Chapter 5: Back to being self
Chapter 6: Desire Execute Conquer
Chapter 7: Shift
Chapter 8: Random

Authors note

38 6 0
By harshadasansare64

Hi guys I am back after a real long time. First of all, extreme apologies for disappearing without informing you guys..But now this time I am back with something far more different from what I did before. Your tremendous love and support  for my poetry book had left me in an aww.. Imma start up writing a novel (kinda) for y'll and myself obviously, which would be a mixture of imaginary scenes and real life experiences (lessons).

Also, just letting you know incase.. I am up with my Youtube channel on 6th of October and I love being loved, haha.. Join me there for a dose of fun and excitement every Thursday, would love that <3

So let's come to the story line, " Life goes on" would never bore you I assure. please help me out as I am new with this *face palm*

Lets get started with the journey, I hope you gonna shower your love as you have always done, and I would appreciate that so much <3. Also an important note not to miss, I am gonna write this story in Liana's point of view, with some Author notes in between..

warm welcome to my little, sweet, positive world. XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.3K 56
๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐–ซ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹, ๐–บ๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ, ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
212K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
1.1M 26.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
125K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...