Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 23

23.1K 1.1K 217
By Anissa_Eylene555

**A/N: WOW! Uhm, okay, this chapter DID NOT go as planned... it had a mind of its own so... ENJOY!**

-James-  

Sebastian pouted adorably all the way back out to my car. But once we got inside he got distracted by his caramel covered apple and happily chomped down on it. Goddess, this boy is perfect in every way possible.

Sebastian stayed silent as he ate his apple and I drove to our final destination. He didn't even notice where we were going as he adorably bobbed his head to the radio and licked the sticky juice off the apple.

Once I parked the car he finally noticed where we were. His eyebrows furrow as he looks around confused. I only laugh at how adorably confused he looks.

"What are we doing out here?" He asks as he finally looks at me.

"You're going to read to me," I reply with a smile. "We were going to bird watch, but having you read to me sounds much better,"

"In the woods?" He asks still confused.

"Yes, in the woods," I say before jumping out of the car. Sebastian doesn't move for a second but then he finally does and I let out a sigh of relief. "I brought you a coat of mine and a blanket in case you got cold," I say as I pop the trunk to pull the two items out.

"Thanks," He says with a smile. "Can I bring my chocolate?" He asks.

"Of course you can," I chuckle.

"Sweet," He says happily before he skips around the car to pull his chocolate out of the front seat.

"Ready?" I ask as he comes back around the car to meet me. He nods his head so I hand him the James Patterson book he was reading in the bookstore so I can pull him close to me.

Sebastian happily takes the book and allows me to lead him into the forest. Our boots crunch on the snow as we walk through the undisturbed snow. The snow is heavier out here and Sebastian looks around in awe. The trees are beautiful with all the snow covering them.

We walk until we find a good spot to stop only ten minutes later. I kick the snow away the best I can before sitting down on the cold hard ground and lean my back against a thick tree. Then I pull Sebastian down to sit in between my legs. Sebastian shivers so I unfold the thick blanket and wrap it around us.

"Perfect," I mumble into his hair. "Tell me if you get to cold," I say as I wrap my arms around his waist to lock him in.

"Okay," He says before he snuggles deeper into my chest. "Now can I read my book?"

"Yes," I chuckle as I kiss the back of his head. "But you'll have to start from the beginning or else I will be asking a million confused questions," I warn him.

"Okay," He chuckles. Then he opens the book to start reading.

I only half pay attention as I hold him close to me. I love this. I love sitting in the woods with him in my arms reading to me. I love him snuggled into my chest. I love his voice as he changes it depending on who is speaking in the book. I love how content my wolf and I are right now. How happy we are. How close we are to Sebastian in general. I love Sebastian so much!

Sebastian reads to me for a good hour before we decided to lay on top of the blanket and wrap it around us. In this position, I am even closer to Sebastian as the blanket wraps us together tightly. Not even an inch of either of us doesn't touch as he continues to read.

My arm is wrapped around his shoulders as he uses my bicep as a pillow. He holds the book up as I turn the pages for him. We got half way through the three hundred some page book before he stops and sets the book aside. He turns his head to look at me and my heart skips a beat at the look in his eyes.

"What?" I ask, only it comes out a whisper.

Sebastian is quiet before he flips in my arms to rest his chin on my chest. He continues to stare at me with a small smile on his cute little pink lips.

"I love you, James," He whispers after a few seconds.

My smile widens. "I love you too, Sebastian,"

Sebastian's small smile widens before he moves up to plant a kiss on my lips. I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around him and hold him close to me.

"Thank you for today, it has been amazing," He whispers as he looks into my eyes.

"You're welcome, Sebastian. I'd do anything to make you happy," I reply honestly.

"I don't what would make me any happier than right now," He confesses.

I chew on my bottom lip as my wolf claws at my chest. My wolf wants to meet Sebastian officially and something is pushing me to do it too. I was going to wait to show Sebastian, but the feeling in my chest is telling me now would be the perfect time.

"Sebastian," I whisper as I hold his face in my hands. At this proximity, I can see the little white scar on his chin. I never did ask what he got it from. "I'm going to show you something, okay?"

"Show me what?" He asks curiously as his eyebrows furrow and his head tilts to the side adorably.

"Something you need to see. I don't want to scare you though, but I have to show you,"

"Okay?" He says but it comes out sounding like a question.

I take a deep breath before gently kissing his lips. "Okay," I whisper before reluctantly sitting up and pulling away from him. "Just, uhm," I stand up and rub the back of my neck awkwardly. "Keep your eyes open so you know I'm telling the truth,"

"Okay, James," He says as he too stands up.

"Okay, here goes," I mutter before slowly pulling my shirt off and tossing it to the snowy ground. Once I start to remove my pants his eyes widen and he blushes. "It's okay, I, uhm," I clear my throat awkwardly as I quickly take off my shoes and pull my socks off, the cold snow barely biting into my flesh. "It's better I get naked for it,"

"What?" His voice cracks as he looks away.

I shake my head with a small smile as I remove my pants and boxers. My wolf claws impatiently to be let out. I take a deep calming breath and mentally send a prayer to the moon goddess that Sebastian doesn't freak out.

"Sebastian, look at me, please," I say just above a whisper.

Sebastian slowly looks back at me before his cheeks redden even darker. "Oh my god," His eyes quickly clamping shut.

"Sebastian, please," I beg. "I can't show you unless you watch,"

I watch as he takes a deep breath before opening his eyes, he keeps his eyes locked with mine as he sucks in his whole bottom lip. I take in my own deep breath before I let my wolf take over.

The change is less than ten seconds, and if you blink you wouldn't be able to catch the change. The change no longer hurts since I have been shifting since I was seven. I feel the moment the shift is complete as I fall to all fours and watch as Sebastian stays silent. My wolf stays silent as well as we wait for what Sebastian does next.

Sebastian stares at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. He doesn't say anything as he stares at me. My heart slows down painfully in my chest as I hear Sebastian's own heart speed up.

I can't breathe as the minute's tick by. We just stare at each other in silence. That is until Sebastian falls to his knees crying. He covers his face with his hands as he lets out loud cries. I whimper as I fall to my belly and army crawl to him. I stop a good foot away from him though since I don't understand what he is thinking. Is he crying happy tears? Is he so scared that he is crying? I don't know!

Then he starts to laugh, the tears still falling. I'm so scared right now. He must be in shock! I've heard people cry and laugh in shocking situations. My wolf whimpers in my head. We want to cheer our mate up, but we don't understand if Sebastian is accepting us or not. I would take his not running away as a good sign, but he's crying and I can't see it as good.

"James," He laughs out tearfully as he finally pulls his hands away from his handsome face. His cheeks are flushed and his piercing blue eyes bloodshot. My ears perk up as I whine. "You bastard," My ears flatten immediately as I scoot away from him. He's mad?

What did I do? I don't understand his emotions right now! Is he accepting me? Is he rejecting me? Is he mad? Why is he mad? What did I do? Should I shift back and ask? I'm too scared to shift back right now though.

"You fucking bastard!" He hollers as he jumps up to glare down at me. I whimper as I hide my face behind my paws. "No! Don't you fucking hide from me right now, James!"

I whine as I uncover my face and look up at him. My wolf whimpers painfully inside my head causing a headache to bloom. Werewolves never get headaches! Why is he yelling at me? Why am I a bastard? What did I do? Please don't reject me, Sebastian! I couldn't live without my mate!

"You son a bitch!" He yells as he takes a step closer to me. I don't dare move from my laying position. "All this time, James! All this time you have known! You've known that the supernatural is all I wanted! All this time you knew about my dream! All this time you have been that wolf in my dream! Why didn't you fucking tell me the first time I mentioned all this? Why didn't you tell me you asshole?" His raised voice causes birds to fly off with screeches and my ears to ring.

I whine as I hide my head behind my paws again. Please don't reject me! Please goddess, please don't let him reject me!

I jump as Sebastian wraps his arms around my neck. He cries into my fur and I let out a pain filled whimper. I need to cheer him up! His crying is breaking my heart!

"Why didn't you tell me?" He cries into my neck. "I would have accepted you, James! I would have! I'm accepting you now, dammit! I'm just pissed at you for not telling me sooner when you had plenty of opportunities! That hurts, James, you not telling me sooner," He ends up whimpering the ending out into my neck fur. "I'm sorry I yelled at you and called all those mean names. And your mom probably isn't a bitch. I'm just, James, I'm sorry," What? How can he be mad one second and then apologizing the next?

I whimper as he nuzzles his face into my neck and tightens his hold around me. He's accepting me? Thank the goddess! My wolf yips with joy inside my head until I let one slip from my mouth. Sebastian lifts his head to look at me curiously. I yip again before I lick his face. He laughs as he pushes me away.

"Your even more handsome than in my dream, James," He confesses. "And now I understand why I love my dream wolf so much, because I love you,"

I yip and lick his hands happily. I love him too!

"Can you come back to me? So I can kiss and talk to you?" He laughs as he wipes the tears off his face.

I lick his hands one last time before I jump up and back away from him to shift. Sebastian bites his bottom lip as he watches me shift back, then he flings himself into my arms. I barely catch myself from falling over as he wraps his legs around my naked waist and plants his lips on top of mine.

I gasp from the sudden action and he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth. He tastes of chocolate and I love it. His hands hold my face in place as mine hold his little bubble butt up.

I moan as his tongue swipes around inside my mouth and he presses himself harder into me. He nibbles on my bottom lip, causing another moan to slip past my throat. Goddess that is so hot!

"You're a werewolf," He says between kissing my lips.

"Yes," I reply right before he smashes his lips back on mine for a bruising kiss.

Then he surprises me by his next words.

"Werewolves have to mate, don't they?"

I pull away to look into his eyes. His pretty pink lips are swollen and glisten with our combined saliva. I gulp as he looks at me seriously.

"Yes," I reply.

"And I'm your mate, aren't I?"

"Yes,"

"Do you have to mark like they do in books?"

I slowly nod my head. "Yes,"

"Does the marking hurt?"

"No," Actually, it feels rather sexual if it's done with your true mate.

He bites his bottom lip before he nods his head. "Can you mark me?"

I gulp as my eyes widen. "Sebastian, don't you want to talk about this first?"

"No," He says as he shakes his head.

"But, baby, you're going into this blindly, I'm not like your books or movies,"

"I know that, James, but I trust you, and I love you. So, if you have to mark me then do it, please. Because in my books marking was more powerful than even marriage, is it the same in real life?"

"Yes, it's more powerful than marriage. It signifies you as mine for the rest of our lives,"

"I want to be yours, James. I want you to mark me as yours. Will you mark me?"

"Baby, I can mark you, but it won't be complete,"

"Why not?" He asks as he lists his head to the side.

"Because we'd have to mate for it to be complete,"

"Mate, as in sex?"

"Yes," How much do his books and movies tell about werewolves? All the ones I've read and seen have been totally off the wall and wrong about my species.

"Consummating it," He says as he nods his head. "Okay then,"

"What?" I ask confused. Is he saying okay because he understands or okay as in let's mate? My wolf purrs at the idea of mating with him.

"Okay, let's do it. Let's mate, James," My eyes widen as my wolf growls in pleasure.

"Sebastian, are you sure you don't want to talk about this first?" I don't want to rush into this and then he later regret it.

"Will I turn into a werewolf?" He asks suddenly.

"No," I say as I shake my head.

"Will anything happen to me if we mate?"

"You'll have my scent locked into your bloodstream forever,"

"That it?"

I shake my head. "No, you're aging process will slow down to match mine,"

"So you live longer than humans?"

"Yes,"

"So I wouldn't age like a human, I'd age slower and still die of old age around the same time you do?"

"Yeah," The thought of him dying has my heart clenching in pain.

"What type of wolf are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are their ranks? Like there's always an Alpha isn't there? Are you a common wolf?"

I bite my lip and shake my head. "I'm an Alpha, you'd be my Luna,"

"What does a Luna do?"

"They are the Alpha's anchor to make sure the power doesn't go to their heads. They help take care of the pack and make sure that everyone is safe and happy. They are the glue that holds the pack together and strong,"

"What will you do about an heir?"

"Adopt,"

"You can do that? You don't have any special powers or anything?"

"Alpha's heal faster than common wolves do, we all can heal quicker than a human, but Alpha's are even faster. I can mark the child as mine though, it will pass over my Alpha gene to him. No one is supposed to know that though so you have to promise to keep that to yourself, I can't even tell my best friend that information,"

"I promise not to tell anyone," He says. "But under one condition,"

"What's that?"

"You mate with me,"

"Sebastian, I don't want you to rush into this," I say with furrowed eyebrows. "I want you to be sure and completely ready,"

"James Fletcher," My eyes widen as he says my last name. Did I ever tell him my last name? I can't remember. "I am ready. I'm not rushing into anything. I know I love you and you love me. I know you're a werewolf and the basics to what that means. I don't feel as bad about not being able to reproduce for you now. And I'm just generally turned on from all this, so," He trails off.

Then I smell it. His arousal hits me like a freight train and a growl slips past my throat. Sebastian doesn't even look startled from the noise. He does gasp as my wolf pushes through half way to make himself known. He pushes our nose deep into Sebastian's throat and inhales deeply.

"That tickles," Sebastian chuckles. "Is that your wolf? I mean your eyes changed color. It's a beautiful golden amber that's even brighter than in my dream,"

My wolf growls as he continues to take in our mate's scent. He moves to the blanket and gently sets Sebastian down on his back as he hovers above him, one hand on either side of Sebastian's head.

"Yes," My wolf replies, my voice more guttural.

Sebastian smiles wide. "Hi,"

"Hello," It feels weird to have my wolf speak through me.

"Will you mate with me?" Sebastian asks as his smile widens and his hands lock around my neck to pull me closer.

My wolf growls a deep throaty growl. "Yes," He replies.

"Good," Is the last thing he says before he smashes our lips together.

____________555_____________

Author's Blurb:

December 12, 2016

...I guess there gonna mate now....

They weren't supposed to mate until Ridge's birthday in January, I even had the dialogue half planned out, but then this chapter took a turn and had a mind of its own.

So I guess you get a sex in the woods scene next chapter. :D HAHA! 

Side Note: My Interpersonal Communication final is tonight and I am freaking out! I have to say a speech I wrote in front of 200 people! And most of the people will be veterans, which puts even more pressure on me because I don't want to mess up in front of people who served my wonderful country (the USA). My veteran that I was assinged and wrote a speech on is in the hospital and isn't sure if he can get out or not for the presentation, which kind of makes me feel better because if I mess up he won't see it :D.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.1K 23
Xavier found out his mate was his best friend, Alex, when he was sixteen years old. He told Alex, but Alex couldn't believe it so he 'rejected' him...
43.9K 2.9K 55
Book 3 in "My Mate...." series Princeton SaintClair, eldest son of Lucas and Caleb SaintClair is your typical 22 year old boy with a few select grou...
2.6M 63.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
166K 5.5K 57
[SEASON ONE, COMPLETE] โ›There's a word for us in Mando'a... ๐•น๐–†๐–—๐–š๐–‰๐–†๐–—. Temporary ally. That's what we've been since the beginning... right?โœ โ€ข A...