Migraine [louis-centric]

By -arataqa

"sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind" in which louis can't keep on doing this but he doesn't ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 *unedited*
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Rest In Peace Jay
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
RIP Robin
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46

Chapter 7

1.5K 98 2
By -arataqa

Loud.
It's too loud. The voices in my head, they are raging and screaming. All I want is quiet. Peace and some sleep, but I can't have that. Nightmares spoil everything but it doesn't even help when you wake up when you live in a nightmare. It's always the same, I'm on a rollercoaster and everything's great. Then I suddenly falling into darkness and unable to breathe. It's all a mess like my life.

There's one way to shut the voices, drinking and drugs.
I don't like it but I don't have a choice. I walk to my cabinet under my bed, where I keep my secret stash of coke, meth, vodka and beer. Also my surpresents and my spray which covers my omega scent. I don't where it that often but only when I'm with the boys, concerts or signings.
My phone buzzes as I pick it up. It's a message from Jones.
Meeting with the boys at 7:00 tomorrow sharp you also go clubbing at 8:00
Whole day, your out with Banana
What a wonderful day ahead
And they send that at 4:00 am in the morning like wow, do you want a noble award for being the best management?
Hate them
I just have three hours before I go to the damn meeting so I get into the shower, make myself presentable and avoid the mirror. I take my razors out and cut around my thighs.
My stomach hurts and I should probably eat something but it's 6:00 am and it usually takes an hour to get the headquarters, so when I finally decide to eat, I can't. Fucking fantastic!

I seriously can't even do this. I just want to die, disappear from the surface of Earth. I wanna sleep without having to worry about tomorrow. I hope and wish that someone sees, the pain of being unwanted, of being rejected. I just want someone to see my constant try to achieve perfection which fails all the time and tell me it's alright, I'm okay even when it's a lie.
I get into my car and begin my journey to another meeting with evil itself.
Tears fall from eyes as I force myself to take deep breaths. It will all be alright, it will be. And maybe if I keep telling myself that, I'll believe it one day.
Hi, sorry for the delay. I hope someone is still reading this. I might update more tomorrow coz I really don't like this chapter.
But have you guys heard about Jay's death ?  It's sooo sad 😭. I feel terrible, she was a amazing Mom and Louis loved her soo much. She left behind such a beautiful family. The world will miss her. She was still so young. It's not fair.  #ripjohannah 

Thanks for reading!
Vote,comment,follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.9K 21
"Louis, no. None of those things i said were true, okay? None. I want you here Louis. Niall. Zayn, and Liam want you here. Your family wants you here...
8.2K 454 50
Louis and Harry deal with the consequences of becoming friends with benefits while Zayn tries to mend Liam's heartbreak that he caused. *Trigger War...
7.5K 322 23
where Harry is depressed and Niall saves his life *warning: I wrote this when I was about 13 and it's very bad. I'm currently editing this but it'll...
15.2K 243 25
We've all heard of the phrase "And they all lived happily ever after..." right? Right? That's all that everyone wants in this world. Living life to...