A Mystery

By TheeJaffaCake

Josh lives with his step dad and little sister in an abandoned town. They finally get a new neighbour, but Jo... More

A Mystery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - The End
Surprise!
The Sequel :-)

Chapter Nine

662 24 2
By TheeJaffaCake

- Ambers POV -

I woke up bright and early, my hands were covered in red marks... I was confused.

"Mum?.." I said quietly stepping out of my bedroom, there was no answer.

I walked down the stairs slowly, being cautious about where I was standing. No one was downstairs.. I began to get worried.

"Mum??" I shouted.

"Amber.. It's 7am go to bed" I heard shouting from upstairs, I felt a rush of relief flow through me. I went back up to my bedroom and sat at my window, watching the sun come up.

I was quite excited, when my mum leaves I'm going to the library with Josh. I just hope I don't spill anything while we travel there..

- Josh's POV -

*ring ring ring*

I hit my alarm clock and groaned while stretching, I opened one eye and realised it was morning. I slowly got out of bed, feeling really tired today.

"Oh wait I'm going out today!" I whispered to myself, late as usual. I quickly got changed into my shorts and light t-shirt.

"Where are you going this time Josh?" Mike said smirking, I knew what he was thinking.

"I'm going for a walk on the beach, ALONE" I said with emphasis on the 'alone'. He thinks I like Amber, ha.

I walked out into my garden and sat down a moment, waiting for Mike to walk away from the window or else he'd see me going over to Ambers.

- Amber's POV -

"Amber I'm going out now, don't leave the house sweetie.." Mum said squeezing my cheeks, I smiled as she closed the door. As soon as she left I ran to my bedroom and got ready. My favourite hoodie, some shorts and lace sandals.

Suddenly the door knocked, but I hadn't done my hair yet, ugh. I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hi Josh" I said with a faint smile, he smiled back.

"You can come in for a minute, I'm not really ready yet.." I said hiding my face, he laughed and entered.

"I'll just stay down here?" He said pointing to the couches. I nodded and ran up the stairs once again.

I looked into my mirror, why am I fussing so much about the way I look? I mean, I've never had a friend before. I guess that's why, but he's nothing special.. So why am I getting all nervous?

Suddenly I heard the 'clip clop' of my mums shoes.. My mum!! I jumped towards the window and looked out, she was walking up the path! Already?!

I sprinted down the stairs and grabbed Josh's arm.

"What're you doing?!" He shouted.

"Please come with me!" I screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 55 17
Avalon and her brother are total opposites. Avalon likes to sit in her room, Nathan enjoys sporadic trips around the world. His craving for adventure...
132 0 14
This is a story about two people who grew up in different places, but somehow meet each other. One falls in love with the other and doesn't tell her...
9.6K 389 18
Selena Marks moves to Scotland with her dad to live with his new wife and step kids. There she meets a mysterious, young man Harry Ford who pisses he...
16 1 1
A fusion of horror and fantasy, this story follows the lives of 4 people who must discover the cause behind a string of mysterious disappearances.