SnowBarry Au

By Iusedtoliketheflash

Snowbarry au More

Ideas
Cinderella
Moving in?
Barry Allen?
I'm just a phone call away
Back to The Future
The Ball/Prom
Twilight
Elevator
Auburn Hair
Team Flash Forever
If Only
It Started With A Spark
Your Hand Fits In Mine Like It's Made Just For Me
Christmas
Cait It's Cold Outside
Mistletoe
Last Christmas
Stop Sign
Kiss
True Love Can Heal A Frozen Heart
Nerve
Requests
Captain Nameless
Bookshelf
Our Song

All I Want For Christmas Is You

254 12 2
By Iusedtoliketheflash

"Hey so Barry I was doing some last minute shopping . What was it you wanted for Christmas." Caitlin asks me . "I really don't need a present under the tree because there's something else I want ." I say nervously ."So what you're telling me is there's nothing you want for Christmas?" She asked with a laugh . "There's something , but you wouldn't go for it ." I say with sadness . "Well what is it?" She asked . "All I want for Christmas is .." I say while being interrupted by Cisco ."Guys the day after tomorrow is Christmas who's pumped?!!?"Cisco says with enthusiasm. "Okay well Barry I'll just get you something I think you'll like ." Caitlin said walking out of the lab with her purse in her hand .

Christmas Day

"Dude this is awesome thanks!" Cisco said holding the mug in his hand . "I'm glad you like it." I say with a laugh . "This eggnog is so gooood." H.R said twirling around . "Alright I think you had enough ." I say taking the eggnog from him. "Is this what I think it is?" Wally says rubbing his hands together with excitement . "No way thank you so much guys ! This is awesome! " He says with excitement. "I'm glad you like it and welcome to the team!" I say hugging him . Iris went to open her gift I got her . "Barry this is awesome thanks!" Iris said , but I knew she didn't like it . It was just a tee shirt with a flash symbol on it. I got a few gifts from everyone and was very pleased to be though of . Now it was time for me to give Caitlin her present. I handed her the present. She opened it and her eyes filled with joy. "This looks so beautiful. Thank you so much Barry!" She said wrapping her arms around me . She let go and handed me the necklace to put around her neck . "You look absolutely beautiful." I said with a smile . The snowflake around her neck was sparkling . "Well now my gift looks horrible compared to yours , but here ." Caitlin said handing me a neatly wrapped gift . I open it slowly . "I love it!Thank you so much!" I say wrapping my arms around her . It was a watch with a lightning blots as the hands . I attach it to my wrist .

Everyone opened their presents and started watching a movie. "Want to go for a walk?" I ask her with hope . "Sure." She says grabbing her coat . When we arrive outside I get hit by a cold chill. "So I was wondering .. umm." I said trying to figure out how to word it . "Yes?" She asked looking to me."Well you know when we first met ?" I ask trying to build up to what I was saying . "Yes I remember like it was yesterday." She said with a smile. "Well that day started something for me . Everyday since that day something has been happening to me . " I say as she stops ."What's wrong? " She asks with a worried tone . "Everyday I see you I fall in love . " I say nervously . "What?" She says with a confused laugh. "What I mean is ." I say stopping . "I love you ." I say . "I love you too Barry ." She says with a laugh. "No Caitlin I mean I actually love you." I clarify. "You're being serious?" She questioned. "Yes , I'm being serious. I love you Caitlin Snow . Each day I fall more in love with you ." I said waiting for her response. She was biting her lip . "It's okay Caitlin you don't have to respond . I just wanted you to know ." I say as snow starts rapidly falling . I slowly start to walk away when warmth embraced my hand . I turned around and she kissed me . After a few seconds she broke away saying "I love you too" and we started kissing again . We shortly break away and walk back to the house hand in hand . "So does this mean you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I ask as we near the door. "Yes!" She says with a smile .
"By the way all I really wanted for Christmas was you!" I say before I kiss her .

Requested and Dt SnowbarryOlicity21
Thoughts on the Christmas episode of The Flash? Leave some more requests please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
37.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
146K 14.8K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...